You're a dream-walker.
所有人都知道梦行是种黑天赋
Everyone knows that dream-walking is a black gift.
我用了一辈子试图避开它
I've spent my entire life trying to hide from it.
你知道我会发现你的秘密 而你并不在乎
You knew I would discover your secret, and you didn't care.
你还是把我拉出了那个陷阱
You still pulled me out of that trap.
这么做非常勇敢
It was a very brave thing to do.
我带你看些东西
Let me show you something.
来
Come on.
晚安 马♥克♥思♥
Good night, Max!
你是我们族人的耻辱
You are a disgrace to our kind.
彼列 我别无选择
Belial, I had no choice.
寇尔德威胁说要徒手打死我
Kaulder threatened to beat me to death with his bare hands.
我们想好怎么处置你了 叛徒
We have plans for you, traitor.
你必须明白 彼列
You must understand, Belial.
享受阴影吧
Enjoy the shadows.
这是巫师的历史 你的历史
This is the history of witches. Your history.
那是你
That's you.
是啊
Yeah.
至少你的眼睛没错
Least they got your eyes right.
这些都是梦行者
These are the dream-walkers.
巫后最致命的刺客
The Witch Queen's deadliest assassins.
他们以某种方式跳进你脑海
Somehow they used to jump into your mind
探出你最珍贵的记忆
and pry out your most precious memories.
然后把它们扭曲成你最糟的梦魇
And then they'd twist 'em into your worst nightmares.
干嘛呢 在这给我上历史课啊
What, you're giving a history lesson here
还是说 你只是想吓唬我
or you're just trying to scare me?
关于梦行者 有一点没人知道
There's something no one knows about dream-walkers.
他们不需要记忆药剂
They don't need memory potions.
那种力量就在他们体内
That power lies within them.
我脑海中深埋着一些
I have something buried deep in my mind
我必须记起的东西
that I must remember.
你是唯一能帮我的人
And you're the only one that can help me.
不行
I can't.
克洛伊...
Chloe...
不行
No, I can't.
要知道 我有一个弟弟
You know, I have a younger brother,
然后他有这本领 只想惹我发火
and he had this knack for just pissing me off.
有一天 他太深入了
And one day he pushed it too far,
我莫名其妙地进入了他的脑海
and I somehow entered his mind.
我伤了他 我并非故意
I hurt him. I didn't mean to,
但我伤得他很严重
but I hurt him badly.
所以我离开了
So I ran away.
你妻子和女儿叫什么
What were their names, your wife and daughter?
海伦娜
Helena.
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
我很久没大声说出她们的名字了
I haven't said their names out loud in a long time.
寇尔德 即使我想帮你
Kaulder, even if I wanted to help you,
我都不知道从哪开始
I wouldn't know where to begin.
想一个你我有关联的词语
Think of a word that you associate with me.
什么都行
Could be anything.
把其他一切都排出脑海
Empty everything else out of your head.
就专注在这个词语上
And just focus on that one word.
一个词语
One word.
你告诉我这词语的话 我也会专注在那上面
If you tell me the word, I'll focus on it, too.
有时这有所帮助
Sometimes that helps.
是什么词语
What's the word?
孤单
Alone.
握住我的手
Take my hand.
这边 兄弟们
This way, men!
铎纶兄弟 看啊
Brother Dolan, look.
寇尔德
Kaulder.
那是什么
What is that?
铎纶
Dolan?
过去当心
Tread with care.
他成功了
He did it.
了结王后
So ends the Queen.
以父之名...
In the name of the Father...
他被附身了
He's possessed!
寇尔德还活着
Kaulder is alive.
我们的梦魇伴着奇迹而结束
Our nightmare ends with a miracle.
帮帮他
Help him.
这是她的心脏
It's her heart.
摧毁它就消灭她了
When we destroy it, we destroy her.
了结它 铎纶兄弟
End it, brother Dolan.
消灭她 铎纶
Destroy her, Dolan!
不可能
No!
你留着它了
You kept it.
结束了
It's over.
巫后死了
The Witch Queen is dead.
他们从一开始就背叛了你
They betrayed you from the start.
所以他们折磨了你朋友
That's why they tortured your friend.
因为他知道心脏在哪
Because he knew where the heart was.
他们会复活王后
They're gonna bring back the Queen.
八百年来 我们一直在等待她的回归
For eight hundred years, we've waited for her return.
你该感到荣幸 叛徒
You should be honored, traitor.
你会被献祭给我们的事业
You will be sacrificed for our cause.
寇尔德 我知道彼列哪带来的泥
Kaulder, I know where Belial brought all that dirt.
他租的卡车有个标准GPS定位仪...
The truck he rented had a standard GPS locator...
你骗了我
You lied to me!
你救了她的心脏
You saved her heart.
记起你的死亡
"Remember your death."
不是你想的那样
It's not what you think.
你一直都知道那是什么意思 而你什么都没说
You knew what it meant all along, and you said nothing.
因为我不会一上任就
Because I wasn't going to be responsible
让斧与十字圣教解散...
for the dissolution of The Axe and Cross on my very first...
他们在复活王后
They're bringing back the Queen.
你不知道你做了什么
You don't know what you've done.
我发过誓要保密
I swore an oath to keep it secret.
数百年来 这谎言牵制着末世
This lie has kept Apocalypse at bay for hundreds of years.
我们担心 如果王后之心被摧毁
We were afraid if the Queen's heart was destroyed
你会失去永生 或是死亡
you'd lose your immortality. Or die.
那不是由你们做的选择
That wasn't your choice to make!
老头子就是那么想的
That's what the old man thought.
他被袭击当晚
The night he was attacked,
我想他是要为你
I think he was going to destroy it.
摧毁它
For you.
让你自♥由♥
To set you free.
至少斧与十字圣教的武器还在
At least The Axe and Cross still has their weapon.
你将为王后效力...
You will serve the Queen...
不要 求你了
No, please.
不管是否愿意
like it or not.
去我公♥寓♥ 你在那里安全
Go to my apartment. You'll be safe there.
不行 说好携手面对的
No, the deal was that we stick together.
我一个人去 如果我无法相信我自己的人
I'm going alone. If I can't trust my own people,
我又如何能相信你
how the hell can I trust you?
你不是这样的人
This isn't who you are.
我就是这样的人
It's all I am.
用钢铁刺她
Pierce her with iron.
用烈火烧她
Scour her by fire.
给她永恒的死亡
Bring her endless death.
我挺想你 寇尔德
I've missed you, Kaulder.
这就是你不明白的地方
Here's what you don't understand.
你的族人永远不明白的地方
What your kind never understood.
我展现过仁慈了
I've shown mercy.
我本可以杀光你们
I could have killed every last one of you.
我算过
I've done the math.
我有过时机
I've had the time.
你现在不一样了
You're different now.
如此自信
So confident.
或许你不该让我永生
Maybe you shouldn't have made me immortal.
寇尔德 我是来帮忙的