-I can refer you to the entry... -No.
我记得
I remember.
你追猎巫师 把他们绳之以法
You hunted down the witches and brought them to justice.
我已等了一辈子的机会来帮你
I've waited my entire life for the opportunity to help you.
你的机会来了
Well, now's your chance.
你能帮我追猎干这事的巫师
You can help me hunt the witches that did this.
我不该有把枪或铁槌什么的吗
Shouldn't I have a gun or an iron mallet or something?
深呼吸 集中精力
Take a deep breath. Center yourself.
是啊 当然
Right. Of course.
因为抵抗幻术需要一个清醒的头脑
Because resisting enchantment requires a clear mind.
马克斯现在是14级男巫
Now, Max is a 14th level warlock,
你什么都做不了 不妨放松下
there's nothing you can do. May as well relax.
免费试吃 神父
Free sample, Father?
谢谢
Thank you.
那东西我会再想想
I'd think twice about that.
我不清楚我能做1万美元的买♥♥卖♥♥
I don't know that I can do $10,000.
-你清楚从中获得的幻术水准 -是啊
-You know the level of enchantment they are getting from that. -Yeah.
这是好买♥♥卖♥♥ 对吗
Business is good, right?
没错
Yeah.
糟糕 打烊了 马克斯
Oh, crap. Shop's closed, Max.
寇尔德 好久不见
Kaulder. It has been too long.
出♥售♥致幻虫不违法
It is not illegal to sell mind-altering bugs.
用在人类身上就违法了
When they're used on humans, it is.
他们把虫混进纸杯蛋糕
They're mixing them in the cupcakes.
我没注意到
I hadn't noticed.
注意到这个了吗
Notice this?
格里芬天仙子
Griffin's Henbane.
很罕见 还是禁物
Very rare and forbidden.
这被用于通灵术 黑魔法
This is used in necromancy. Dark magic.
你知道我不做这种不良买♥♥卖♥♥
You know I do not deal in these kinds of bad things.
马克斯 你太聪明了 骗不了我
Max, you're too smart to go down that road.
可以想象我被骗过多少次
One can only imagine how many times I've been lied to.
实际上是史上最多
More than anyone in history, actually.
别这样 寇尔德
Come on, Kaulder.
你必须明白想用这种药草的人
You must understand, anyone who would use this herb
并不怕你 而这点让我害怕
is not afraid of you. And that scares me!
比我更让你害怕
More than I scare you?
马♥克♥思♥
Max.
来找我的那个男人皮肤上有种气味
The man who came to see me has an odor on his skin.
一股不是大蒜味的大蒜味
A whiff of garlic that was not garlic.
是砷
Arsenic.
还有别的吗
Anything else?
还有腐烂的沙果味
And moldering crabapples.
谢谢 马克斯
Thank you, Max.
当心
Be careful.
没这习惯
Not in the habit.
不是你 是他
Not you. Him.
那么这一切对你说得通吗
So, all that made sense to you?
对你说不通
It didn't to you?
是的
No.
内战那会儿 砷被用于防腐
Arsenic was used for embalming back in the Civil War.
杀铎纶的人
Whoever killed Dolan
可能在一家殡仪馆住过
is likely living in what was once a funeral parlor.
我们只需找到有沙果树的殡仪馆
We just have to find one with a crabapple tree.
这是干嘛
What's that for?
打车用
A cab.
下面的事你还不够格
You're not qualified for what happens next.
是啊 我会拿好发♥票♥的
Right. I'll get a receipt.
你母亲没教过你 别吃树上的糖果吗
Didn't your mother ever teach you not to eat candy from trees?
回家吧 孩子
Go home, kid.
走开
Go away.
没事的
It's okay.
离我远点
Get away from me.
没事的
It's okay.
快离我远点
Get away from me now.
我不会伤害你
I'm not gonna hurt you.
走开
Go away!
没事的
It's okay.
见鬼
Oh, shit.
你杀了铎纶 为什么
You killed Dolan. Why?
到底谁是铎纶啊
Who the bloody hell's Dolan?
我这辈子从没见过这人
I never met the man in my life!
你喜欢我的新钢笔吗
Do you like my new pen?
我想象我第一次参加议会诉讼的情形
When I imagined my first prosecution in front of the Council,
从没想到会是对付我们同族的罪
I never thought it would be for a crime against one of our own.
阿列克·拉玛西谬
Ellic Lemasniel.
你好 神父
Hello, Father.
你看起来像一个好人 你个可人的小东西
You look like a good man, tasty little thing, you.
我从没去...
I never went...
请别小看我
Please don't think less of me.
以后我会为此告解
I'll confess it later.
巫师议会欢迎你 斧与十字圣教的三十七代铎纶
The Witch Council receives you, 37th Dolan of The Axe and Cross.
和平长存
The peace endures.
和平长存
The peace endures.
我带来了被告 阿列克·拉玛西谬受审
I present the accused, Ellic Lemasniel, forjudgment
因其谋杀了三十六代铎纶
for the murder of Dolan the 36th.
我呈上证供 于被告住所找到
I present the evidence found in the accused's dwelling.
找到 拜托
Found? Oh, come on.
怎么了 你们看上去像80年代的糟糕乐团
What? You look like a terrible band from the '80s.
看看你们的头发
Look at your hair!
他会被审判
You will be judged.
一堆废话
Blah, blah, blah.
你知道我曾祖父的祖父曾效力于王后吧
You know my great-grandfather's grandfather served The Queen?
王后
The Queen.
你们是群懦弱的官僚
You're a bureaucracy o' cowards, and
我不承认这个议会的权威性
I don't recognize the authority here in this council.
也不遵从你们的法律
Nor do I abide by your law.
法律用来控制和遏制魔法
The laws serve to control and contain magic.
只有由这个议会来运作
It is only by the operations of this council
另一场战争才不会开始
that another war does not begin.
我不会说谎 我为我♥干♥的事自豪
I won't lie! I'm proud of what I done!
我谋杀了你们的牧师
I murdered your priest!
我像杀猪那样放干了他的血
I drip-dried him like he was a stuck pig!
-我们的牧师 我的朋友 -寇尔德
-Our priest and my friend. -Kaulder.
见鬼 又是这家伙
Oh, shit. This guy again.
所以我们没审问就审判他
So we're to judge him without interrogation?
有谁问过他有同伙没
Has anyone asked him who he was workin' with?
没有五芒星之三卡
There's no Three of Pentacles card.
那表示是他一个人干的
That means he worked alone.
卡是错误的
The cards are wrong.
他施展了一个易形法术
He cast a shape-shifting spell.
我有八百年没见过那东西被造出了
I haven't seen that crafted in 800 years.
就巫后时代见过
Not since the time of the Witch Queen.
巫后早死了
The Witch Queen is long dead.
她的魔法能回归是不可能的
That her magic could return is impossible.
-不可能吗 -没错
-Is it impossible? -It is.
-你有权...-够了
-You have the authority... -Enough!
-把这城市搜个遍 -因非法制♥造♥罪...
-to turn this city inside out. -For the crimes of illegal...
-找到他的同伙 -以及人祭罪
-Find who he's working with. -crafting and human sacrifice...
-我为我♥干♥的事自豪 -我们判处...
-And I'm proud o' what I done. -we sentence...
-阿列克·拉玛西谬...-我为我♥干♥的事自豪
-Ellic Lemasniel... -I'm proud o' what I done.
-监禁于 这座议事厅的基岩之下 -我选择了立场
-to incarceration in the bedrock beneath this chamber. -I took a stand!
你们这些悲哀的人...
You are sad reflections of...
出现吧 哨兵 带罪人去监狱
Arise, Sentinel, and carry the condemned to prison.
你将再也不见天日
You'll never see daylight again.
不要 不要 你们现在能抓住我
No, no! You may hold me now,
但你们永远不会抓住我们所有人
but you'll never have us all!
那是什么
What is that?
嘿 孩子
Hey, kid.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
你好 神父