You've got magic in your blood.
能做恶事的魔法
Magic that can do very bad things.
在你酒吧那会儿 我们被打断了
We were interrupted back in your bar.
-是啊 -我得再试一次
-Oh, yes. -I have to try again.
是啊 我的酒吧
Yes, my bar!
我在乎的一切都被焚烧殆尽
Where everything I cared about burnt to the ground.
但我不是因为你毁了我的生活
But I'm not blaming you for destroying my life
或别的什么而在责怪你
or anything.
我只是在评论
I'm just making an observation.
评论你如何毁了我的生活
An observation on how you destroyed my life.
我要走了
I'm leaving.
听着 比起你 我更不想那样
Look, I don't like it any more than you do,
但你帮我的话
but if you help me,
我答应保证你的安全
I promise to keep you safe.
我需要更多的斯♥诺♥登尼亚水兰 才能再调配记忆药水
I'll need more Snowdonia hawkweed to mix another memory potion.
米兰达 这姑娘为我做事 她存了很多
Miranda, the girl who works for me, has a pretty good stash.
-我给她发短♥信♥ -谢谢
-I'll text her. -Thank you.
彼列的夹克上有红土
Belial had red soil on his jacket.
红土
Red soil?
分♥析♥下 看看能查到什么
Analyze this and see what we get.
没问题
Of course.
是米兰达
It's Miranda.
她喜欢猫
She's a cat person.
嘿 你好
Hey! Hey, there.
我还没死呢
No, I'm not dead yet.
没错 等她到这了 别作任何突然的举动 好吗
Right, so when she gets here, don't make any sudden moves, okay?
别对视
Don't make eye contact.
也别说话
Or talk.
抱歉
Sorry.
在这
This is it here.
不行 还没发芽
No, it hasn't sprouted yet.
你加了多少巫师猎人讨论群
How many witch hunter discussion groups are you a part of?
种族灭绝主义的不死法♥西♥斯♥...
"Genocidal immortal fascist..."
所以你们巫师是那样看我的 是吧
So that's what you witches think of me, huh?
那人们又知道我们什么
What is it that people know about us, anyway?
我们有绿色皮肤 喜欢戴尖顶帽子
That we have green skin and like to wear pointy hats
我们很残忍♥在塞勒姆的火刑柱上被烧死
and that we're mean and got burned at the stake in Salem?
塞勒姆的事是错的
Salem was wrong,
那些女人是无辜的
and those women innocent.
但要是那些女人真是巫师呢
But what if those women really were witches?
那样就会没事吗
Would it then have been okay?
我记得我想过 如果被认为有罪的是我
See, I remember thinking if it was me found guilty,
那么没人会在意
no one would care.
我会
I would.
水兰不见了 不见了
The hawkweed's gone. It's gone.
我是说 有人把它拿了 不在这了
I mean, someone's taken it. It's not here.
寇尔德
Kaulder?
怎么了
What?
-怎么了 -别
-What? -No.
米兰达
Miranda.
米兰达
Miranda!
你太迟了 巫师猎人
You're too late, witch hunter.
她死得很惨 尖叫着
She died badly, screaming.
独自一人
Alone.
就和你以后一样
Just like you will.
你会找到凶手的 对吗
You're gonna get who did this, right?
我会处置彼列
I'll handle Belial.
好的
Good.
我不知道还有哪能弄到我们需要的东西
I don't know where else to get the stuff that we need.
有一个地方
There is one place.
但那里通行古货币 古魔法 还很危险
But it's old money, old magic, and dangerous.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
寇尔德
Kaulder?
索尼娅
Sonya.
丹妮卡一直很忙 我很惊讶她同意见你了
Danique's been so busy, I'm surprised that she agreed to see you.
我不觉得她会喜欢别的选择
I don't think she would have liked the alternative.
寇尔德先生 你今夜到访 我真荣幸
Mr. Kaulder, you've made my night.
请坐
Please have a seat.
你从哪救来的小朋友 旧货店吗
Where'd you rescue your little friend from, a thrift shop?
小朋友...
Little friend...
告诉我 有什么急事
So tell me, what is this emergency?
你必须记起什么
What is it you just must remember?
他丢了他的车钥匙
He lost his car keys.
-我欠你多少 -一分不欠
-How much do I owe you? -Nothing.
只要你和我喝一杯
You have a drink with me.
-这就是我需要的代价 -你知道我为何而来
-That's my price. -You know what I'm here for.
我们很多人都装成别的样子
So many of us pretend to be something that we're not.
可是你 你一直活得好好的
But you, you've lived.
一个从历史走来的男人
A man who's walked through history.
认识拿破仑 斯大林
To have known Napoleon, Stalin,
希♥特♥勒♥...
Hitler...
何必怀旧呢
No need to be nostalgic.
当下的邪恶够多了
We have enough evil now.
他们和你没太大不同
They're not so different than you.
他们用自己的力量来改变世界
They used their power to change the world.
你无法改变你的所作所为
You can't change what you've done.
寇尔德 这植物有些不对劲
Kaulder! There's something wrong with this plant.
你来了
You're here.
寇尔德...
Kaulder...
寇尔德 寇尔德
Kaulder! Kaulder!
-享受天堂吧 -寇尔德
-Enjoy paradise. -Kaulder!
寇尔德 是那烟雾 别...
Kaulder, it's smoke. Don't...
看啊 爸爸 看啊
Look, Daddy. Look!
他们在飞往南方过冬
We're flying south for the winter.
寇尔德 听我说
Kaulder, listen to me.
你中了陷阱 我需要你醒来
You are in a trap and I need you to wake up.
你不会在这找到任何答案
You're not gonna find any answers here.
你等越久 越难离开
The longer you wait, the harder it is to get out.
寇尔德 寇尔德
Kaulder. Kaulder.
我需要你醒来 这一切都不是真实的
I need you to wake up. None of this is real.
寇尔德 你中了陷阱
Kaulder, you are in a trap!
回来
Come back.
寇尔德 你要是不马上醒来
Kaulder, if you don't wake up right now,
我们都会死
we are both going to die!
醒醒
Wake up!
克洛伊...
Chloe...
这不是真实的
This isn't real.
寇尔德 醒醒
Kaulder! Wake up!
把车开进巷子 把他丢进后备箱
Pull the car into the alley and throw him in the trunk.
我们将作为击败女巫猎人的人而名留青史
We're going down in history as the ones who beat the witch hunter.
拜托
Come on.
出去
Get out.
葬泥
Burial dirt.
对黑魔法来说是最强大的东西
Nothing more powerful for dark magic.
彼列想用它干嘛
What does Belial want with it?
谁
Who?
记起我的死亡
"Remember my death."
他不想要我看见什么
What is it that he doesn't want me to see?
住手 求你了
Stop! Please.
彼列没告诉我任何事
Belial didn't tell me anything.
我帮他把泥搞来
I helped him get the dirt.
我自己只拿了一点点
I just took a little bit for myself.
而他有很多
He has tons of it.
求你了
Please?
谢谢你的酒
Thanks for the drink.
你是你们族人的叛徒
You are a traitor to your kind!
你知道我喜欢旧货店什么吗
You know what I like about thrift shops?
里面的一切都是老旧的
Everything in them is old.
贱♥货♥
Bitch.
现在你知道了
So now you know.
你是个梦行者