And when she finally goes...
那个怪物绝不会染指我熟悉的家
...the monster will never be able to reach the home I knew.
托比熟悉的家
That Toby knew.
船长
Captain,
你没必要留在得墨忒耳号♥上
there’s no need for you Demeter.
我能去哪 克莱门斯先生?
Where would I go, Mr. Clemens?
你觉得能成功吗?
Do you think this’ll work?
必须成功
It has to.
看那里
There she is. -
英格兰海岸
The shores of England.
那里好像有风暴
And looks like there’s a storm blowing in.
注意甲板
Keep your eyes on the deck.
什么都看不到
I can’t see a bloody thing.
安静
Quiet.
你不用待在这里
You don’t need to be here.
你可以跟艾里奥特船长一起 留在甲板下面
You could stay below deck with Captain Eliot.
那样更安全
Stay safe.
我和恶魔有连结
We are connected, the devil and I.
你这么聪明 肯定已经注意到了
You are smart enough to have noticed.
我能感知到他
I can sense him.
能感觉到他
Feel him somehow.
他也能感觉到我
He feels it, too.
他会来找我的
He will come for me.
等他注意到我之后 你们知道该干什么呢
And while he’s focused on me, you know what to do.
那到底是什么?
Where the bloody hell is it?
那是什么?
What is it?
他都知道 克莱门斯先生
He knows, Mr. Clemens.
上帝啊 它有翅膀
Dear God. It has wings.
它来了!
It’s coming!
沃伊切克 救救我!
Please, Wojchek! Wojchek, help me!
上帝啊 快切断吧!
For God’s sake, cut it!
沃伊切克!
Wojchek!
沃伊切克!
Wojchek!
沃伊切克!
-Wojchek!
沃伊切克!
-Wojchek!
我们来了!
- -We’re coming!
不!准备好救生艇!
No! Get the lifeboat ready!
快走!
Go!
快点 离海岸已经很近了!
We have to hurry! We’re close to the shore!
我们得带上沃伊切克和船长
We need Wojchek! And the captain!
我去找他们!
I’ll find ’em!
如果有需要就切断绳子!
Cut the ropes if you have to, but get it free!
原谅我
Forgive me.
沃伊切克!
Wojchek!
沃伊切克!
Wojchek!
你在哪?
Where are you?
沃伊切克
Wojchek.
安娜
Anna.
船长
Captain.
船长!
Captain!
他来了!
He’s coming. He’s coming!
安娜!
Anna!
船长!
Captain!
上帝啊
Oh, my Lord.
恶魔退散!
I renounce you, devil!
恶魔退...
I renounce you...
船长
Captain.
克莱门斯先生
Mr. Clemens.
告诉大家 好吗?
Let them know, will you?
告诉大家 我...
Let them know I was true...
尽忠职守
to my trust.
我会的 船长 我保证
I will, Captain. I promise.
你想让他们敬你为神?
You want them to believe that you’re a god!
你我都知道你根本不是神!
You and I both know that you’re not!
你跟我们一样 也会流血!
You bleed like any of us!
你睡在泥土之中!
You sleep in dirt!
你需要食物!
You feed!
最重要的是 你需要食物!
Above all else, you feed!
你想让我们都怕你!
You want us to... to fear you!
但其实你也害怕!
Underneath, you’re afraid!
跟所有生灵一样
You’re afraid of what lies on the other side
你也害怕另一个世界!
as any other living thing!
你在我的头脑里
You are in my head.
在我的血液里
In my blood.
你已经让我堕入了地狱!
You have damned me to hell!
混♥蛋♥!
You bastard!
安娜!
-Anna!
安娜 快上船
Anna, get to the boat.
我不...
I do not...
怕你
f-fear you.
你会怕的
You will.
去死吧 恶魔!
Die, you devil!
老天啊
Jesus.
-怎么了? -快去叫警官
- What’s wrong? - Run and fetch the constable.
告诉他有艘船要破浪抵岸
Tell him there’s a ship trying to get through the breakers.
海岸...
The coast...
很近了
so close.
很近了
It’s close.
克莱门斯先生
Mr. Clemens.
不
No.
不
No. No.
不
No.
我几天前就知道了
I have known for days now.
对不起
I’m sorry.
我可以再给你输血...
Another transfusion...
这只是推迟不可避免的结果而已
Would only delay the inevitable.
我们都清楚
We both know that.
但是我可以...
But I can... I can...
-只要… -不
-If I just... -No.
我不想变成...
I don’t want to become...
我的一生...
My whole life...
...我的同胞
...my people,
那个恶魔
the devil,
是他们给我选的
they chose for me.
这次 是我选的
I choose this.
是我自己选的
No one else.
你救了我
You saved me.
你也救过我
And you me.
关于惠特比的幽灵船
It’s all about the ghost ship at Whitby.
没有幸存者
No survivors.
先生 来一份吧?
How about you, sir?
来一份日报吧?
The Dailygraph?
来份报纸吧 只要两便士
Get your paper here, only a cost of a tuppence.
关于惠特比的幽灵船
It’s all about the ghost ship at Whitby.
没有幸存者
No survivors.
我抵达了伦敦
I’ve arrived in London.
那个生物在这里寻找鲜血
The creature hunts for blood somewhere in the city,
但我知道它白天在那里休息
but I know where it lays to rest during the day.
卡法克斯修道院?
Carfax Abbey?
你就是新主人?
You the new owner?
不 女士 我只是在找他
No, miss. Just looking for him.
坐马车也要几个小时
Oh, well, it’s a couple hours to reach the abbey
才能到修道院
in a carriage from here.
野外很黑的
It gets dark on the moors.
我要是你就等到早晨
If I was you, I’d wait till morning.
我也是这么想的
You know, miss, I was thinking the same thing.
我终于看到了
I have finally seen the true darkness
这个世界表象之下的真正黑暗
that dwells beneath the surface of this world,
科学与理性都无法解释的邪恶
the evil that neither science nor reason can explain.
但我也看到了它的美好
Yet I have also seen its beauty
以及那些愿意付出一切去守护它的人
电影精选列表