Captain Eliot, please.
不!
-No!
沃伊切克先生 我能跟你谈谈吗?
Mr. Wojchek, can I... can I speak with you?
我们有个计划 如果我们能...
We have a plan. If we can...
我们经历了同样的事 你们居然还有计划?
You seen what I seen and you still want to plan.
这里不是剑桥 天文学家
This ain’t Cambridge, astronomer.
你解决不了这里的事
You can’t think your way out of this one.
我是从剑桥拿到医学学位的
I was one of the first Black doctors
第一批黑人医生之一
to graduate from Cambridge with medical degree.
我跟你说过这个吗?
Have I told you that?
你可真厉害...
Well, that’s very nice for you...
我申请了全国所有的一流医院
I applied to all the best hospitals in the country.
但每次都被立刻告知没有岗位空缺
Immediately, I was told there were no positions available.
我为了学习付出了一切
I fought tooth and nail for my education,
但没人给我实践的机会
and yet no one would let me practice it.
我最后通过邮寄申请得到了一个职位
Finally, I was offered a position by post.
罗马尼亚国王卡罗尔一世的皇家医师
Royal physician to King Carol the First of Romania.
他们认可了我的能力
My name, it reached them somehow.
但后来又因为我的肤色拒绝了我
But the color of my skin, it would later seem, had not.
有一次晚餐的时候 艾里奥特船长问我
Captain Eliot once asked me over dinner
我最渴望的是什么
what I most desired.
我说我想让这个世界符合逻辑
I told him I wanted the world to make sense.
沃伊切克先生 我需要这个世界符合逻辑
I need this world to make sense, Mr. Wojchek.
那个野兽--
This beast--
听清楚我的话 它就是个野兽--
and mark my words, it is a beast--
我也需要它符合逻辑
deep down, I need it to make sense, too.
我需要知道
I need to know why
它为什么是这个样子 为什么会这样做
it is the way it is and why it does what it does.
然后我会让那野兽知道
And then I will remind the beast that it,
它和这个世界一样 绝对不会让我屈服
like the world, has absolutely no hold over me.
然后呢?
And then?
然后我要杀了那个该死的东西
And then I want to kill the cursed thing.
如果我们封锁这个船舱…
If we barricade this cabin,
看风向 我们一天后就能到伦敦
we are a day from London with this wind.
现在的人手已经不能再启航了
Can’t set more sail, crew what it is.
那你想怎么样?在黑暗中
What, you want us to wait around, eyes in the dark,
等人给我们上菜?
served up and ready for dinner?
那天晚上它从我们的枪口下逃跑了
It ran from our guns in the night.
它不会冒险直接攻击的
It won’t risk an outright attack.
逃跑?
Running? -It’s...
它不是逃跑
It was not running.
是在节省口粮
It was rationing.
节省口粮?
Rationing?
每晚吃一个
One a night.
我们进入开阔水域不再停靠的时候
Once we had hit open waters and could no longer make port.
它一直藏在甲板下面
It hid below deck,
靠安娜为生
sustaining off Anna until then.
但是现在我们的位置已经符合它的要求了
But now it has us right where it wants us, doesn’t it?
就像他说的 离伦敦只有一天航程了
Like he said, London’s only a day away.
它不需要留着我们了
It no longer needs us.
所以我们必须在抵达前杀了它
So we have to kill it before it reaches the coast.
杀了它?
Kill it?
我们甚至都找不到它
We can’t even find it.
能找到
No, we can’t.
所以我们要设下陷阱
It is why we’re to set a trap.
必须把船沉掉
We must sink the ship.
让它一起沉下去
With him on it.
沉掉得墨忒耳?
Demeter?
你疯了吗?!
Have you gone mad?!
她说得对
She’s right.
我们要设下埋伏 把它困在下沉的船上
We set up an ambush and leave it on the sinking ship.
然后我们可以坐救生艇离开
Then we can escape on one of the lifeboats.
只要航向正确 我们应该就能靠岸
If the course is right, we should be able to make shore.
这是我的家
This is my home.
我才不会为了那东西把她毁掉!
And I won’t tear her apart for this fucking thing!
我就是在船上长大的 沃伊切克先生
I grew up on a boat, Mr. Wojchek.
就像这艘船
Just like this one.
我父亲当了一辈子水手
My father was a deckhand his whole life.
他经常跟我说...
He always told me that the...
船只的生命
the ship, the living part,
在于船上的人
is the men on board.
在于船员
The crews.
在于她的故事
The stories.
除此之外就只是木头和铁钉
Everything else is just timber and nails.
不行!
No!
这是我的家
This is my home.
她是我的
She’s mine.
让我来吧
It’s going to be me.
我们封住货舱
We barricade the hold,
所以它只有一条路能来到甲板
so that he only has one way out on deck.
入夜后 安娜去船舵那里
As night falls, Anna will be at the helm.
等它来找安娜
When it comes for her,
我们就从瞭望台射击
we’ll have a clear shot from the crow’s nest.
然后沉船
We sink the ship
让受伤的野兽葬身海底
and send the wounded beast to a watery grave.
7月21日
21 July.
8月4日
Fourth August.
它不敢碰…必须送托比回家
It dare not touch-- You got to get Toby home.
1830...
1830...
船长
Captain.
不行 必须让大家知道
No, uh, people need to know.
日志 要留下记录
Uh, logs. There needs to be a record.
得墨忒耳号♥保不住了
is lost, sir.
我们要弃船了
We’re abandoning ship.
弃船?
Abandoning ship?
是的 先生
Aye, sir.
沃伊切克先生正在甲板下做准备呢
Mr. Wojchek’s below deck making preparations as we speak.
我们会把沉船
We’ll leave the beast a sinking ship
留给那野兽当告别礼
as a farewell gift.
他来找我了
He comes to me.
他在我的脑子里跟我说话了
He whispers to me behind my own eyes.
他能把托比带回来
He can bring Toby back.
他把托比带走了 也能带回来
He took him away. He can bring him back.
船长 你清醒一点
Captain, come to your senses.
你知道这不可能
You know that’s not possible.
托比...
Toby...
托比
Toby.
我必须带得墨忒耳号♥靠岸
I just need to bring to shore.
对不起 克莱门斯先生
I’m sorry, Mr. Clemens.
-不! -船长
-No! -ANNA: Captain. -
你跟我都见过他
You have seen him as I have.
你也知道这不是真的
You know deep down that is not all.
在梦中 我有时候...
When I dream, sometimes...
能记起自己是谁
I remember who I was.
遇见他之前的自己
Before him.
但大部分时候 我梦到的都是他关我的那个盒子
But most often, I think of the box he kept me in.
梦到他来找我 撕裂我的皮肉
How every time he came for me and tore into my flesh,
畅饮我的鲜血
drank his fill,
泥土会进入新鲜的伤口
dirt would seep into the fresh wound,
把我填满
filling me up.
你们不能沉掉得墨忒耳号♥
Demeter.
想想托比的脸
Picture Toby’s face.
想想他的笑容
His smile, his laugh.
再想想他被泥土填满的样子
And think of that dirt filling him up, too,
因为这就是恶魔的所作所为
because that’s what the devil does.
他夺走你的所爱...
He takes what is good and what you love, and he...
利用它 扭曲它 然后让它从内部腐烂
he uses it, and he twists it, and he rots it from within.
被让他也这么毁掉你对托比的回忆
Do not let him do that to the memory of your boy.
我会...
I will...
我会驾船驶向深海
I will sail the ship out to sea.
等她沉没的时候...
电影精选列表