This is where we eat.
这是用传统方法建造的木船
This used to be a lumber ship, built the old way.
但是现在所有人都想要蒸汽船
But now everyone wants steam ships.
船长说开铁皮船一点乐趣也没有
Captain says there’s no joy in metal ships.
但这就是发展啊
Well, that’s the thing about progress, innit?
发展不在乎乐趣 也不在乎你的船长
It cares not for joy, your captain’s or otherwise.
不过得墨忒耳确实是艘好船
a fine boat. No doubt.
来见见我的船员吧 克莱门斯先生
Meet my crew, Mr. Clemens.
只要我们快点吃
The faster we eat them,
我就能少给它们铲屎
the less crap I have to clean up.
哈克 你知道规矩的
Ah-ah, Huck. You know the rules.
这里是厨房♥
And up here is the galley.
约瑟夫
-Joseph. -Huh?
这是克莱门斯
This here is Clemens.
他是医生 真正的医生
He’s a doctor. A real one.
六点整开饭 不会早也不会晚
We eat at six bells-- no sooner, no later.
你们离厨房♥远点
You stay out of the galley.
而且我不给异教♥徒♥做饭
And I won’t serve any man who takes the Lord’s name in vain.
-他说的是上一个 -我说的是所有的
-He means that last one. -I mean all of them.
你知道圣尼古拉斯是谁吗?
Do you know who Saint Nicholas is?
水手的守护神
Patron saint of sailors.
看来你不是异教♥徒♥
Well, you’re not a heathen.
感谢主的所有恩赐
Thank the Lord for small favors.
托比 带他去看他的住处
Toby, show him to his quarters.
把这只狗给我弄走!
And get this mutt out of my kitchen.
哈克!
Huck! -
7月6日
On sixth July,
我们装货完毕
we finished taking in cargo--
土耳其棉花 十桶原油
Turkish cotton, ten barrels of petroleum
还有要送往伦敦的私人箱子
and private crates marked for London--
船员共计九人
with nine hands.
五名船员 一名医生
Crew of five, one ship doctor,
两名副手 一名厨师 再加上我 船长
two mates, cook and myself, captain.
顺风
-Fair wind.
船员情绪高涨
-Crew in high spirits. -
一切正常 船长
All is well, Captain.
东北风 时速12节
Making about 12 knots on the nor’easter.
舵有点吃力 不过会没事的
Wheel’s kicking a bit, but she’ll settle down.
12节?
12 knots?
那我们8月6号♥前就能抵达伦敦
We’ll reach London well before August the sixth.
是啊 船长
Aye, sir.
为了船员 也该尽早抵达
For the crew’s sake, we better.
他们已经找到办法花奖金了
Already finding ways to spend the bonus pay.
沃伊切克先生 我已经决定了 这是我的最后一趟航行
I’ve decided this is to be my final voyage, Mr. Wojchek.
我会在爱尔兰买♥♥一栋小农舍
I’m going to buy a little cottage in Ireland.
托比肯定喜欢农村生活
Toby will enjoy the countryside.
而且我跟女儿保证过
And I promised my daughter I wouldn’t let the sea air
不会让他的未来都在海上度过
bleach the future out of him.
我也想践行诺言
I intend to keep that promise.
等我们一抵达伦敦
I will arrange for you to be my successor
我就会安排你来继任 得墨忒耳的船长
Demeter as soon as we reach London.
先生 我...
Sir, I...
沃伊切克先生 你是优秀的水手
You’re a good seaman, Mr. Wojchek.
没有比你更合适的人了
The ship couldn’t ask for a better hand to guide her crew.
800磅 八个人分
800 pounds eight ways,
减掉船长和大副的份
and minus the captain and first mate’s share,
每个人♥大♥概...
comes to round about...
75磅
75 each.
-75? -我得好好梳洗一番
-75? -Gonna get myself
再买♥♥上一件那种带燕尾的背心
a proper shave and one of them waistcoats with the tails on.
英国女士们可喜欢尾巴了
Ooh, the English ladies love them tails.
几乎快赶上对我的爱了
Almost... almost as much as they love me.
有可能 但你得用燕尾蒙上她们的脸
If you put them over your face, mm, maybe.
对对对
- -Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
你最幽默了 是吧?
You’re the funny ones, aren’t you?
你们打算怎么花?
What are you lot gonna do with yours?
“慷慨待人 必然丰裕
"The generous soul will be made rich,
滋润人的 自己也得滋润”
and he who waters will also be watered himself."
不过上帝应该不介意
Although the Lord might not mind
我直接滋润自己吧
if I just simply watered myself.
天呐!75磅!
Oi! 75!
你们知道我要怎么花这么多钱吗?
Do you know what I will do this much?
肯定跟平时一样 彼得罗夫斯基
The same thing that you always do, Petrofsky.
找到最近的妓院 然后一整个月
Find the nearest brothel and spend the next month
都跟姑娘们...
absolutely up to your gills in...
艾布拉姆斯先生 可以了
Mr. Abrams, if you please.
抱歉啊 船长
Apologies, Captain.
-忘记有小朋友了 -我都快九岁了
-Forgot about the lad. I’m almost nine.
而且我知道妓院是什么
I know what a brothel is, anyway.
你知道?
Do you, now?
嗯
Yeah.
是付钱给女人让她们脱裤子的地方
It’s a place we pay women to take off their knickers.
我喜欢小孩子
-Ah, I love kids!
不是吗?
Well, isn’t it?
差不多吧 小子
Oh, close enough, lad.
差不多
Close enough.
克莱门斯先生 你呢?
Well, Mr. Clemens, what about you?
-先生? -只要货物能按时抵达伦敦
-Sir? -Our charter has agreed
我们的雇主就会
to pay a sizable bonus
支付我们一笔很可观的奖金
for timely arrival of his cargo in London.
你也是船上的一员
You’re part of the crew,
所以也会分到船员分成
which means you earn a crewman’s share.
你打算怎么花?
How do you plan spending it?
买♥♥条新衬裙?
A new petticoat, perhaps?
很遗憾 我在这个世界上渴望的东西
Well, everything I desire in this life, unfortunately,
都是金钱买♥♥不到的
coin will be of no aid.
那是什么?
And what would that be, now?
理解这个世界
To understand this world.
但是我见识的越多 越觉这个世界毫无逻辑
The more of it I see, the less any of it makes sense.
克莱门斯先生 这个世界可不管“逻辑”
The world cares little for sense, Mr. Clemens.
也许世界本就不是用来理解的
Perhaps it is not meant to be understood
而是用来体验和接受的
but rather experienced and accepted.
也许吧
Perhaps.
但我还是想接近它的本质
But I need to get to the heart of it.
然后理解为什么
And understand why
哪怕世上有那么多美好 但还是...
the world has so much goodness inside it and yet...
所有人在内心深处 其实…
Isn’t that what all men desire, mm?
都想得到答案吧
Deep down.
他说的对
Well, hell, he’s right.
那他的那份归我了
I’ll have his share, then.
怎么回事?
What the devil is that?
托比 去看看牲口
Toby. See to the livestock.
托比?
-Toby?
它们怎么了?
What’s gotten into them?
可能是因为天气吧
It’s probably just the weather.
它们能感觉到暴风雨的到来
Hey, they can sense a storm coming.
托比 来搭把手
Toby, give me a hand with this.
这样应该能让它们安静了
That should put them to rest.
那是什么 克莱门斯先生?
What was that, Mr. Clemens?
去找船长 孩子
Fetch the captain, lad.
告诉他有东西掉进货舱了
Tell him something fell in the cargo hold.
坚持住
-Stay with me.
坚持住
Stay with me.
快
Come on.
-上帝啊 -她没有上甲板
-What in the seven hells? -She was below deck.
偷渡客
A stowaway.
如果不及时治疗
A stowaway who is going to die
这个偷渡客会死掉的
if we don’t administer proper medical care.
你想帮她?
You want to help her?
谁知道她身上携带了什么疾病 会不会传染…
Who knows what kind of diseased rat infections she has...
-船长 -你需要什么?
电影精选列表