-Captain. -What do you need?
她被感染了
Her body’s infected.
我要尝试输血
I need to attempt a transfusion.
-你说什么呢? -输血
-What are you babbling? -A blood transfusion.
她需要健康血液来对抗感染
She needs blood to fight the infection.
你在开玩笑吧
You’re joking.
你要么帮我 要么就离开别碍事
You are of aid to me or you are in my way and need to leave.
不管是哪种情况
In either case, please make yourself apparent
都请你快点行动
and fulfill your purpose.
她能撑过今晚 不过我必须
She’ll make it the night, but I need to continue
继续给她输血 直到她没有被感染的血液
with the transfusions until she has no more infected blood.
我们已经尽力了
We’ve done all we can.
那也许她能及时醒来
Then maybe she’ll wake up in time to see us
亲眼看着我们把她扔进海里
toss her to the waves.
我们让波塞冬决定偷渡者的命运 向来如此
We let Poseidon deal with stowaways-- always have.
我救她的命不是为了看着你杀了她
I didn’t save this girl’s life only to watch you end it.
让我们在下个港口下船吧
At least let us off at the next port.
“我们”?
"Us," is it?
这就是你的忠诚吗?克莱门斯先生
I see where your loyalty lies, Mr. Clemens.
要是在港口停靠 奖金就泡汤了
We stop, then we forfeit the bonus wage.
我才不会为了你 或者你那个生病的婊♥子♥
And I ain’t forfeiting the bonus wage
而放弃我的奖金
for you or your diseased whore.
沃伊切克先生 小声点
Mr. Wojchek, lower your voice.
注意你的语言
Control your language.
这是我在得墨忒耳号♥的
I would prefer not to have my final voyage
最后一次航行了
Demeter
我不希望它被一个年轻女士的死亡毁掉
marred by the death of a young woman.
不管是不是偷渡者
Stowaway or not.
把木工棚改造一下
We will repurpose the carpenter shed
-给她当住所吧 -谢谢你 先生
-as the young woman’s quarters. -Thank you, sir.
至于你 克莱门斯先生 这位病人的口粮
And you will be solely dividing your own rations
要从你的那份里分
with your patient, Mr. Clemens.
托比
Toby.
-你能帮我照看她一下吗? -嗯
-You’ll look after her for me, will you? -Mm-hmm.
要是有人想见她 你就立刻来找我
Anyone tries to see her, you come get me
-或者去找船长 明白吗? -明白
-or the captain straightaway, you understand? -Yeah.
那好 过去吧 好孩子
All right, then. Go on. That’s a good lad.
你真是交到了各种朋友啊
You’re making all sorts of friends,
是不是 克莱门斯先生?
aren’t you, Mr. Clemens?
女人上船是噩兆
Woman on the ship. Bad omen. Hmm?
厄运
Bad luck.
男人们不会开心的
Men won’t be happy.
男人不需要开心 不是吗 奥加仑先生?
The men don’t need to be happy, do they, Mr. Olgaren?
他们只需要把船开到伦敦就行
They just need to get this boat to London, huh?
小子 我是想帮你 你要是继续这么说话
I’m trying to help you, son. Keep spouting words like that.
她也许能抵达伦敦
Maybe she’ll make it to London, but...
但你可能要游回去了
but I reckon you’ll be swimming.
需要我就敲船
Knock if you need me.
烟斗省着点抽
-Saves the pipes. -Mm.
-明白吗? -明白
-Understand? -Aye!
这里到处都是岛屿和礁石
Islands and rocks everywhere here.
我们已经到爱琴海了?
So we’re in the Aegean, yes?
这是黎明时分的地中海
It’s the Mediterranean at dawn.
那我们时间很充裕
It’s good time, innit?
希腊应该在右舷方向
Greece should be to our starboard.
奥加仑先生?
Mr. Olgaren?
奥加仑先生?
Mr. Olgaren?
奥加仑?
Olgaren?
老天啊!
Jesus Christ!
你看见了吗?
Did you see it?
有人经过吗?
Did no one pass by?
看见什么?甲板上除了我们没有别人
See what? There’s no one on deck but us.
这里有什么东西
There is something out there.
有人
Someone.
什么东西...
What the...
天呐 哈克
Oh, God, Huck.
所有牲口?
All the livestock?
如果有人知道这邪恶行径的信息 立刻站出来
Any man with knowledge of this heinous act
不然就会被关押待审
needs to step forward now or find themselves in irons later.
那个女孩...
The girl...
根本没有体力做出这种事
Was in no shape to do anything of the sort,
沃伊切克先生可以证明 虽然也许他并不愿意
and Mr. Wojchek can attest to that, even if he’d rather not.
是的
Aye.
他说得对
He’s right on this.
她不用亲自动手 我们都知道
She didn’t need to. We all know.
女人上船 厄运
Bad luck, woman on board.
暴风雨 动物发疯
Makes skies turn, animals go mad.
狗被开膛了
The dog was ripped into.
也许他狂犬病发作 攻击牲口
Perhaps he went rabid and was gored by
然后被大牲口顶死了
one of the larger livestock as it attacked it.
你觉得这是哈克干的?
You think Huck did this?
他把牲口咬死了?
Ripped apart the animals?
不可能 他是好狗
No. He’s a good dog.
你们听到了
You heard the man.
狂犬病 就是厄运
Rabies. Bad luck is all.
我们只能继续前进
Push on through as we always do.
如果是狂犬病 那我们必须停靠港口
If this is an outbreak, then we’ll need to make port.
-船长 -不行 那就拿不到奖金了
-Captain... -No. No. -No, we won’t make our bonus, then.
你在说什么?那我们的奖金就没有了
What are you talking about? Then we lose the bonus wage.
不能停靠港口
We can’t make port. No.
克莱门斯先生 这种疾病
Mr. Clemens, a malady of this sort,
会传染人类吗?
could a human catch it?
不会
No.
只要不被咬 人就不会染上狂犬病
Rabies, it-it can’t pass to a human without it being bit.
处理掉尸体
Dispose of the meat.
快点
Immediately.
看来之后的旅程里
I guess we say the Lord’s Prayer
都只能对着土豆白菜念祷词了
over cabbage and potatoes for the rest of our voyage.
你们的脑子都坏掉了吗?
Have you all been struck dumb?
狂犬病打不开牲口笼
It’s not rabies that opened up the livestock cages.
这艘船上只有两个人
And there is only two people on this boat
没有跟我一起航行过
I have not sailed with fore now:
工具棚里的那个女人
in the toolshed
还有这个假装是医生的黑皮肤野人
and this darky savage pretending to be doctor.
再说一遍
Say it again.
这不是人类干的
No man did this.
船上有邪物
Evil is on board.
强大的邪物
Powerful evil.
安娜
DRACULA Anna.
真♥他♥妈♥的臭
- -That bloody reeks.
托比?
Toby?
托比?
Toby?
嘿
Hey.
孩子 哈克是条好狗
Huck was a good dog, son.
我很遗憾
I’m sorry.
不只是因为哈克贝利
It wasn’t just Huckleberry.
我向船长保证过 我--
I promised the captain I--
照顾它们是我的工作
It was my job to look after them.
我是说那些动物
The animals, I mean.
我向船长保证过
I-I promised the captain.
托比...
Toby...
有时候不管我们怎么保证 事情还是会出差错
sometimes things go wrong, no matter what we promise.
知道吗?
All right?
世界上的很多事我们都没法控制
There are things in this world that we can’t control,
我们只要尽力就好
but we do our best. Hmm?
是啊
Yeah.
谢谢 克莱门斯先生
Thanks, Mr. Clemens.
去吧
Go on.
天空发怒了
The skies are angry.
天空没有感情
The skies feel nothing, my friend.
这只是降雨和气压
电影精选列表