It’s precipitation and air pressure,
与这艘船的航行一样 都是可知的
as knowable as the workings of this ship.
我昨晚看到了
I saw something last night.
船上有非自然的东西跟我们在一起
There is something unnatural on board with us.
我不相信迷信的东西 奥加仑先生
I’m afraid I don’t believe in superstitions, Mr. Olgaren.
我相信科学和自然
I believe in science and in nature.
还有圣尼古拉斯
And in Saint Nicholas,
不然约瑟夫就不给我吃的了
since Joseph wouldn’t give me food otherwise.
别再提科学了
Keep your science.
昨晚我看到你的脸色了
I saw your face in the dark last night.
你的眼睛
Your eyes.
你也看到了 跟我一样
You saw it, same as I.
7月16日
16th of July.
过去三天的天气很恶劣 所有人都很忙
Rough weather last three days and all hands busy with sails.
随船医生继续
Our ship’s doctor continues
定期给我们的偷渡者输血
to administer regular transfusions to our stowaway,
但她的状况并无好转
yet her condition remains unchanged.
食物逐渐短缺
Food is running sparse,
船员情绪低落
men downcast,
我们已经驶过了马塔潘角
and now past Cape Matapan,
前面还有两周多的航程
we’ve more than two weeks to travel.
她叫安娜
Her name is Anna.
她跟你说的?
She told you that?
她醒过?
Has she been awake?
奥加仑先生教过我一些罗马尼亚语
Mr. Olgaren taught me some Romani.
她有时候也会说英语
She speaks some English sometimes, too.
不过说的不多...
She didn’t say this one so much, but...
她好像一直在做噩梦
I don’t think she’s having very nice dreams.
她一直在重复同一个词
She repeats a word over and over.
“喂养”
"Feed."
睡不着?
Can’t sleep?
看来你也注意到了
You noticed it, too, then.
老鼠
The rats.
太安静了
Still quiet.
我检查过食物柜 它们不见了
I was checking the larder. They’re all gone.
不见了?什么意思?
Gone? What do you mean gone?
就是这个意思 不见了
I mean what I say. Gone.
柜子里总是有好多老鼠
Always a dozen or so in the woodwork,
细细簌簌 吱吱叫
screeching, scrabbling.
要是哈克发狂了
Well, if... if Huck went rabid,
也许他先赶走了老鼠 然后才攻击的牲口...
perhaps, before the livestock, he drove them off...
克莱门斯先生 就算把这艘船烧成灰
You could burn this ship to the keel, Mr. Clemens,
老鼠也会在灰烬中做窝
and the rats would just nest in the ashes.
有什么东西把它们吓跑了
Something drove them off.
船上没有老鼠
A boat without rats,
是违反自然规律的
such a thing is against nature.
艾布拉姆斯?
Abrams?
又再开什么愚蠢的玩笑了
Playing some kind of fool’s joke.
蠢货就爱玩游戏
Idiots playing games, huh?
艾布拉姆斯?
Abrams?
你到底是从哪儿冒出来的?
Where the hell did you come from?
彼得罗夫斯基?
Petrofsky?
刀子是在这里找到的?
The knife was found here?
舵轮是绑好的?
And the wheel was tied off?
彼得罗夫斯基肯定是喝醉了
Petrofsky must have been drunk.
然后滑倒掉下船了
Slipped on the deck and fell overboard.
洒了满船的血然后掉下船?
Right after he bled all over the deck?
那你大半夜的起来干什么?
And what were you doing up in the middle of the night?
我们发现你的时候 他的刀就在你手里
You had his knife in your hand when we found you.
当然是我杀了他
Of course. I-I killed him.
虽然到处都是血
And somehow managed to keep myself
但我就是有办法一点血都没沾上
free of all the blood you see staining the boards,
然后我又特意敲钟暴露自己
then I rang the signal bell to report myself.
是不是很聪明 沃伊切克先生?
It’s quite brilliant, innit, Mr. Wojchek?
真是再清楚不过了
Open-and-shut case.
船长 我检查过狗的尸体
Captain, the dog’s body, I examined it.
其他动物都是在储藏室被杀的 但狗不是
It wasn’t killed in the larder like the other animals.
它脖子上有咬痕 所有动物都有
It had bite marks on its neck. All the animals did.
你到底想说什么 克莱门斯先生?
What exactly are you suggesting, Mr. Clemens?
我也不知道 先生
I don’t know, sir,
但是它们的颈动脉都被撕裂了 而且…
but their arteries were ripped open, and then they...
他在这里
He’s here.
他在这里
He is here.
我们必须立刻下船!
We have to get off this boat. Now!
所有人!立刻下船!
All of us! We have to get off this boat!
克莱门斯先生 控制住你的病人
-Mr. Clemens, restrain your patient. -
-快点!他会把我们都杀掉的! -安娜 别这样!
-Now! He will kill us all! -Please! Anna, please!
-安娜! -我们都会死!
-Anna, please! Please! -Kill us all!
快下船
-Get off the boat. -
船长会祈祷的
Captain will say a few words from the good book,
我们继续工作
and we’ll get on with things.
船上的酒 根本不够彼得罗夫斯基喝醉
There’s not enough liquor on board to get Petrofsky
-然后摔下去… -艾布拉姆斯先生
-drunk enough to fall off... -Mr. Abrams.
我们为什么不能 听那位女士的...
Are we not gonna listen to the lass and what she just...
除了船的状况和天气
I’ll spend no more time discussing anything
我不会再浪费时间讨论任何事
but the state of this boat and the weather.
明白吗 艾布拉姆斯? 回去工作
Understood, Mr. Abrams? Get to work.
7月18日
18th of July.
船员在早上汇报
Men reported in the morning
彼得罗夫斯基失踪了
that one of the crew, Petrofsky, was missing.
我让手下彻底搜查了船只
I had the men do a thorough search of the ship.
然后奥加仑说
This after Olgaren confided
他几天前的看到了奇怪的东西
that he had seen something strange nights before.
给你输的血
These blood transfusions
应该能控制住你的感染
should keep your infection under control.
你刚才想跟我们说什么?
So, what were you trying to tell us out there?
他在这里 在船上
He is here on the ship.
他一直都在这里
He has been all along.
他?
He?
好吧
Okay.
如果你不跟我说话 不告诉我们发生了什么
I can’t help you if you don’t speak to me
不说你为什么会在船上 我就没法帮你
and tell me what happened, why we found you below deck.
在我的村庄里有个传说
It is spoken in my village of an evil
说有恶魔住在山上
that lives in the mountains above.
住在一栋比所有人都古老的城♥堡♥里
A castle older than any of us.
-恶魔? -这个恶魔想掩盖本质时
-Evil? -An evil that appears as a man
就会以人类的形象出现
when it wants to hide its true nature.
夜晚 他以无辜者的鲜血为食
And at night, he feeds on the blood of the innocent.
我这辈子都生活在那个城♥堡♥的阴影中
I have lived in the shadow of that castle my whole life.
村里的长辈...
I knew that the elders, they...
为了大家的安全 跟他进行了交易
they made bargains for the safety of our people.
他们把你送给了那个男人?
You were given to this man?
-他不是人 -是野兽?
-It is not a man. -Then an animal?
不 也不是没有思想的野兽
No, it is not some mindless animal either.
不要犯这种错误
Do not make that mistake.
我们叫他德古拉
We call him Dracula.
你认为他把你带上了船?
And you-you believe that he brought you on board?
为什么?
Why?
他带我来喂养他
He brought me here to feed.
天啊
Dear God.
他就在这里 克莱门斯先生
He is here, Mr. Clemens.
他是披着人皮的恶魔
The thing that wears the skin of a man.
会在晚上吸食我们的鲜血
In the night, it drinks our blood,
他就在船上
and he is on this ship.
也就是说他永远不会离开
Which means that we will never leave it.
那个女人
The woman,
好像没有什么威胁 但是...
she seems harmless, but...
自从她上船...所以我想…
ever since she came on board, I wonder if...
把她交给大海会不会更好
if we would have been better just to let the ocean have her.
但我又想到了我的女儿
But then I think about my daughter.
她跟她差不多大...
电影精选列表