1♥8♥9♥7年 一艘俄♥国♥帆船被租用来运送私人货物 船上装载50个木箱 从罗马尼亚驶向英格兰 但船只抵达时已然残破不堪
这艘船名为“得墨忒耳号♥” 本片就是其船员的故事 根据小说《德古拉》中“船长日志”改编
警官 风暴吹来了一艘船
Constable, a boat’s blown in with the storm.
老天啊
God.
快点!
Come on!
1♥8♥9♥7年8月6日 英格兰 惠特比
弗莱彻?
-Fletcher?
我登船了 长官 想查看有没有幸存者
I went aboard, sir, to see if anyone was alive.
结果呢?
And?
那是什么?
What’s that?
船长的日志
Captain’s log.
这本日志既是记录
This log is a record
也是警告
and a warning.
如果它到了你的手里 那只能祈祷上帝保佑你了
And if it finds you, God help you,
因为这意味着他抛弃了得墨忒耳
as he has abandoned Demeter.
我们会尽力阻止他
We tried to stop him.
如果我们没能成功
If we didn’t succeed,
愿上帝怜悯你们的灵魂
God have mercy on your souls.
我不能再回去了 长官
I can’t go back, sir.
来吧
Come on.
得墨忒耳号♥的最后航程
(四周前)
嘿!
Hey!
先生 快坐下 该你了!
Hey, mister! Sit down! It’s your turn.
快醒醒
Come on, wake up.
咱们回家吧
Let’s go back home.
7月6日
Sixth of July,
我们抵达了保加利亚瓦尔纳港
made port in Varna, Bulgaria.
别走远了 托比 我们不会停留太久的
Don’t wander far, Toby. We’re not staying long.
知道了 外公 保证不走远
I won’t, Grandpa. I promise.
我们的船缺少几个人手
Our crew was a few hands short.
船长
Captain.
我已经委托沃伊切克先生
And I have tasked Mr. Wojchek
在我们装货前解决这个问题
to remedy this before we take on cargo.
得墨忒耳号♥在招人 去英格兰
is looking for hands all the way to England.
弃牌了
I fold.
注意了 各位
Open your ears, men.
得墨忒耳号♥需要三名身体健壮的船员
needs three able-bodied seamen.
去伦敦 我们用金子支付薪水
Bound for London. We pay in gold.
我可以
I’m able.
而且壮得像头牛
And strong as an ox.
你叫什么 小子?
Who are you, boy?
克莱门斯
Clemens.
你看起来像是受过教育的 你在哪里上过学?
You dress like an educated man. Where did you go to school?
剑桥大学
University of Cambridge.
如果你们需要随船医生的话
I have a steady hand with a needle, and, uh...
我受过训练 而且有医疗用品
I have supplies if you’re in need of a ship doctor.
虽然是以前的事了
I-It’s been a while,
但我知道不少关于船只的知识
but I-I do know my way around a boat, if not.
航海可不只是让船浮在水面
Learning about boats ain’t the same as keeping one afloat.
要是水手在海上迷失了方向
What did the sailor ever learn from a book
那从书本里学来的知识有什么用?
that did him an ounce of good when he was lost at sea?
天文学就很有用
Astronomy, for one.
你可能会丢掉航海图 丢掉罗盘
Can lose a chart. You can lose a compass.
但永远不会丢掉星辰 不是吗?
But you can’t lose the stars, can you?
从来没见过这么着急回英国的英国人
Never met an Englishman in such a hurry to return to England.
毫无疑问 一靠岸你就会消失
Be gone as soon as we reach it, no doubt.
我们需要强壮的船员 不要乘客
We need strong crew, not passengers.
我?
Me?
你
You.
还是算了
No, never mind you.
他说什么?
What’s he saying?
他说他们不能留下
He says they cannot stay.
什么叫不能留下?
The hell they can’t.
我们需要他们 不然就赶不上进度了
We need their hands or we lose the tide.
他说他们必须在日落前离开
He says they need to leave before the sun sinks.
这是什么鬼话?
What kind of nonsense is that?
给你的人
- For your men.
我们走了
We go now.
走!
Men!
这比把货运来的工钱还多
This is more than I paid to bring the damn cargo here.
他最后说的又是什么?
What did he spit at the end?
是不是让我们赶紧滚蛋?
"Good leave" or "good riddance"?
是“祝你们好运”
"Good luck."
拉
-Come on, pull!
拉
Pull!
用力拉
Come on, pull!
拉
Pull!
用力拉
Come on, pull!
拉
Pull!
快点
See, let go. Let go!
托比!
Toby!
你没事吧 孩子?
-Are you all right, boy? -
托比?
Toby?
沃伊切克先生 抓住那个人!
Mr. Wojchek, hold that man!
你们从来没提过龙的事
You never said nothing about dragons.
我认识这个标记
I know this mark.
这是噩兆
It is a bad omen.
你差点害死那孩子
You could have killed the boy.
我他妈的才不在乎什么龙!
I don’t give a whore’s ass about dragons!
留着你们的金子吧 恶魔的毒蛇
Keep your gold, the devil’s serpent.
愿上帝拯救你们
God save you all.
愿上帝拯救你们的船
May he save the ship.
愿上帝拯救你们的船员
May he save the crew.
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
-受伤了吗? -没有
-You injured? -Mm-mm.
-谢谢 克莱门斯先生 -应该的
-Thank you, Mr. Clemens. -Yeah, sure.
我们一小时后启航
We leave port within the hour.
你说过你了解船只 如果我发现你撒谎
You prove to be lying about knowing your way around a boat,
我会亲手把你扔进海里 天文学家
I’ll throw you off the boat myself, astronomer.
谢谢 先生
Uh, th-thank you, sir.
拉尔斯 赶紧把那些臭烘烘的箱子装好
Larsen, get this stinking bunch of cockroaches underway.
你们听到沃伊切克先生的话了?
You heard Mr. Wojchek.
奥加仑 把箱子装好
Olgaren, get those crates stowed.
来吧
Come on.
好孩子!
-Good boy!
起航!准备升帆
Cast off! Ready the headsails.
收紧泊船索!
Pull in the moorings!
动作快!
Be quick about it!
拉!
Pull!
-拉! -给我留出转向空间
-Pull! -WOJCHEK: Give me a way to steer.
载重太大了 她跟肥猪一样笨重
She moves like a fat pig with all this weight.
看到上面的横梁了吗?
Do you see that beam up there?
以前就在那里 绞死海盗和叛乱分子
That’s where they used to hang pirates and mutineers.
你见过死人吗 克莱门斯先生?
Have you ever seen a real dead man, Mr. Clemens?
我见过
I have.
-真的? -我带你参观船只吧
-Really? -Let me show you the ship.
这扇大门后面是船长室
Captain’s cabin’s that big door.
那里面有很多地图和画
There’s lots of maps and drawings in there,
但是船长不喜欢我摆弄它们
but captain doesn’t like me fiddling.
这是哈克贝利
This here is Huckleberry.
不过我们都叫他哈克
-Oh. -But we just call him Huck.
你好 哈克
- Hello, Huck.
那是货舱
That’s the cargo hold.
里面的东西都是运往伦敦的
Everything there is headed for London.
要是有麻烦了 就这么敲
You knock on wood like this if there’s any trouble.
这也是换班信♥号♥♥ 或者是发现了风暴预兆
Or to signal a change of watch or if the sky’s looking fierce.
夜里安静的时候
You can hear it all the way from the bunks
上面水手舱和船长室都能听到
to the captain’s on a clear night.
真的
-I swear. -Mm.
我就听见过
I’ve heard it.
我相信你
Yes, I believe you have.
这是我们吃饭的地方
电影精选列表