Germans?
德国人?
I'm sorry, Artie,
我很抱歉,阿蒂,
I would take you, but we have to go south.
我想送你去,但我们得往南走。
Aye, b...
哎,但...
Bloody Germans.
该死的德国人。
They were soldiers,just like you.
他们也是士兵,和你一样。
But... Aye.
但是...唉。
Are you going to be OK?
你会没事吧?
I'll be fine.
我会没事的。
I'm still fit enough to take on a few old Jerries.
我还能对付几个德国老家伙们。
Bonne chance. Bonne chance.
-祝你好运。 -祝你好运。
Don't you worry now about Sophie or Jacques.
你现在不用担心苏菲和雅克。
They're going to be fine.
他们会没事的。
I promise you now.
我向你保证。
Thank you, Sophie.
谢谢你,苏菲。
You take care of your mother now.
你现在照顾好你妈妈。
OK? I will. I will.
-好吗? -我会的。我会的。
She'll be fine.
她会没事的。
What the f...
这他妈...
Mate, I'm stuck here.
伙计,我困在这儿了。
Me no speak no other language, mate.
我不会说别的语言,伙计。
Come on!
饶了我吧!
Friedrich Mueller.
弗里德里希·穆勒。
Berlin.
来自柏林。
Artie Crawford.Pleased to meet you.
-阿蒂·克劳福德。 -很高兴认识你。
Belfast.
我来自贝尔法斯特。
12th Panzer Division?
第12装甲师?
Yes.
是的。
12th SS Panzer Division.
党卫军第12装甲师。
At the end of the war,you had little choice.
战争结束时,你别无选择。
Hitlerjugend? I was in the Hitler Youth.
-希♥特♥勒♥青年团? -我当时是加入了希♥特♥勒♥青年团。
Were you not in the Boy Scouts?
你没参加过童子军吗?
A boy of 12 is looking for adventure.
一个12岁的孩子,总喜欢寻找冒险经历。
In Berlin... or Belfast.
不论是在柏林...还是在贝尔法斯特。
I was 14 when I graduated into the Hitler Youth.
我14岁时毕业,进入希♥特♥勒♥青年团。
It was the proudest day.
这是最值得骄傲的一天。
To feel important for the first time in my life.
有生以来第一次,觉得自己很重要。
People would salute me in the street,treat me like I was some kind of a hero.
人们会在街上向我致敬,把我当作英雄一样对待。
The girls.
还有姑娘们。
Then at 16, I was drafted into the SS,sent to Normandy...
16岁时,我被选入党卫军,被派往诺曼底...
and everything changed.
一切都变了。
You murdered innocent men.
你杀戮了无辜的人们。
Soldiers who lay wounded,dying.
受伤奄奄一息的士兵躺在地上。
Murder is a strong word.
“杀戮”这个词很严重。
Medics who tried to help,shot in cold blood.
试图救人的医护人员,都被冷血地射杀。
It was war. Aye, it was war.
-这是一场战争。 -是的,这是战争。
And there were rules.
但也有规则可循。
We knew nothing of rules.
我们对规则一无所知。
We were just boys.
我们只是一群孩子。
We were all just boys.
我们都只是孩子。
You're right.
你说的对。
I saw terrible things.
我看到了可怕的事情。
We did terrible things.
我们干了可怕的事情。
And I've had to live with that.
而我不得不忍♥受这一切。
Aye, we all have.
没错,我们都得忍♥受。
We all have.
我们都要忍♥受。
It's a shock to learn you've lost the war.
当你得知,你已经输了这场战争,你会很震惊的。
It's a greater shock to discover you've been on the wrong side.
当你发现,你自己站错了队时,你会感到更震惊。
Friends of yours?
你的朋友们?
75 years ago, we tried to kill each other.
75年前,我们试图杀死对方。
None of us can ever forget.
我们没人会忘记这些。
But maybe...
但现在也许...
we can forgive.
我们可以原谅对方。
Artie.
阿蒂。
Perhaps another place...
也许在另一个地方...
in another time,
在另一个时间,
we might have drank a schnapps together.
我们可能一起喝杜松子酒。
Aye.
好的。
Perhaps.
也许。
Please check again.
请你再查一下。
The Royal Ulster Rifles Regiment from Northern Ireland. I am sorry,
-来自北爱尔兰的皇家阿尔斯特步♥枪♥团。 -对不起,
but there are no services for that regiment.
没有为那个团,预留客房♥的服务。
What? Well, maybe you've got the wrong programme there.
怎么啦?也许你选错方案了。
Maybe your regiment did not attend this year?
也许你的团,今年没有参加活动?
No, no, no, no. They always come back here.
不,不,不。他们总是会回到这里聚会。
The Second Battalion Royal Ulster Rifles always comes back here.
皇家阿尔斯特步♥枪♥第二营总是回到这里。
Unless it is an unofficial visit, Monsieur.
除非是非官方的访问,先生。
Sometimes that happens.
这种情况,有时会发生。
There were some Americans here this morning and...
今天早上,有一些美国人在这里...
Bonjour. Bonjour.
-你好。 -你好。
Have you seen this man?
你们见过这个人吗?
No, no.
不,不。
Ooh.
喔。
Excuse me a minute, Melanie. I...
失陪一下,梅兰妮。我...
Excuse, sir.
对不起,先生。
Do you mind if I join you?
你介意我坐你旁边吗?
You look like you could be needing some company.
你看起来需要有人陪你。
I know I could.
我知道,我可以。
Corporal Lincoln Jefferson Adams, United States Army.
林肯·杰斐逊·亚当斯下士,美国陆军。
Artie Crawford.
阿蒂·克劳福德。
British Army.
英国陆军。
An honour to meet you, Artie.
很荣幸见到你,阿蒂。
My granddaughter Melanie here believes I shouldn't be bothering people,
我的孙女梅兰妮认为我不应该打扰别人,
but I keep telling her,at our age...
但我一直跟她讲,在我们这个年纪...
life's too short not to.
生命太短暂了。
Nice to meet you,Artie. Nice to meet you.
-很高兴认识你,阿蒂。 -见到你很高兴。
Which unit would you be in?
你在哪支部队?
2nd Battalion,
第二营,
Royal Ulster Rifles.
皇家阿尔斯特步♥枪♥团。
Infantryman?
步兵?
I was artillery myself.
我自己是炮兵。
320th Barrage Balloon Battalion -
320防空拦阻气球施放营...
anti-aircraft balloons.
施放防空气球。
You'd looked up on D-Day,you'd have seen them for sure.
如果你在登陆日时抬头看,肯定能看到它们。
Er, in fact...
呃,其实就是...
there you go.
给你看。
Look at that.
看到了吧。
Fine sight, wouldn't you say?
你不得不说,照的很清楚吧?
Aye.
是的。
Might have just been big gas balloons,
可能只是大气球,
but they could kept those dive bombers off the beaches.
但它们可以阻止德军那些俯冲轰炸机,进入海滩。
Now, that's me at the back,
你看,后面那人就是我,
and that's my little brother Ulysses Quincy Adams.
那是我弟弟,尤利西斯·昆西·亚当斯。
We signed up the very same day.
我们同一天参军入伍。
The 320th was the only all-black combat unit in Normandy on D-Day.
第320团是诺曼底登陆日唯一一支全是黑人的作战部队。
The, er, Buffalo Soldiers regiment? Hell, no!
-那,呃,水牛战士团呢? -见鬼,别提他们了!
That's the 92nd.
这是第92团。
They were sunning their pretty selves in Italy,
他们在意大利晒着美丽的日光浴,
while we were on the beaches in Normandy catching hell.
而我们却在诺曼底的海滩上,与死神擦肩而过。
Melanie, step here a minute, will you, hon?
梅兰妮,过来一下,好吗,亲爱的?
Would you like a drink, Artie? Grandpa!
-你想喝点什么吗,阿蒂? -爷爷!
I'm just being polite, honey.
我只是出于礼貌,亲爱的。
Whisky maybe? Lincoln.
-也许来杯威士忌? -林肯。
Two Jack Daniels, Melanie. That is, if you don't mind.
两杯杰克丹尼尔,梅兰妮。如果你不介意的话。
Grandchildren.
这是我的孙辈。
Bonjour.
你好。
Please tell me you've seen this guy. Oui, oui.
-请告诉我你见过这个人。 -是的,是的。
He was here, like,15, 20 minutes ago.
他15到20分钟前还在这里。
You're kidding? No,no, he went that way.
-你在开玩笑吧? -不,不,他往那边走了。
Merci beaucoup.
非常感谢。
电影精选列表