来吧,阿蒂!
Artie, come on!
阿蒂,快来!
Come on, Artie!
快来,阿蒂!
Good morning.
早上好。
Artie!
阿蒂!
Your blood pressure's very low.
你的血压很低。
Without knowing what medication you're on,
不知道你在吃什么药,
I can't prescribe you anything.
我不能给你开药。
We really need to contact your doctor.
我们真的需要,联♥系♥你的医生。
No, no, no, no. No, no.
不,不,不。不,不。
How's our patient doing?
我们的病人,怎么样了?
He needs to get to a hospital for a full check-up.
他需要去医院做全面检查。
Well, we'll be in Cherbourg in an hour. I'll radio ahead.
我们一小时后就到瑟堡了。我先用无线电通知当地。
So, tell me Mr...
那,告诉我,Mr...
Crawford, how did you get on board our vessel with an out-of-date passport?
克劳福德,你是怎么拿着过期护照,上我们船的?
You do know this is a criminal offence...
你知道,这是刑事犯罪吧...
What's my sentence?
我的判罚是什么?
Life?
终生监禁?
I'm still gonna have to contact the authorities to let them know we have a stowaway.
我还是得联♥系♥当局,让他们知道,我们有个偷渡者。
A 92-year-old stowaway.
92岁的偷渡者。
92 and three-quarters.
92又3/4岁。
We'll have an ambulance meet you at Cherbourg.
我们会派救护车在瑟堡等你。
In the meantime,don't go anywhere.
与此同时,你哪儿也别去了。
Aye.
好吧。
I can't believe it.
我无法相信。
After getting this far,I can't go back.
都走了这么远了,我不能回去。
I can't give up now.
我现在,不能放弃。
Looks like you don't have much of a choice.
看来,你没得选了。
It's my mother...
这是我的母亲...
arranging to collect the children at the weekend.
安排周末去接孩子。
It's back to reality for both of us, it seems.
看来,我们俩都回到现实了。
What's your reality?
你的现实是什么?
When we return,I go into hospital...
当我们回来时,我要进医院...
for a procedure.
做手术。
I'm sure it'll be fine.
我想,这会没事的。
The doctor's optimistic
医生很乐观,
and they have success now treating that kind of...
他们现在已经能成功地,治疗那种...
It'll be fine, I'm sure.
我确信,会没事的。
The holiday was to help take the children's minds off it.
放假就是为了让孩子们,不去想这件事。
Jacques is small - he doesn't understand -
雅克还小...他还不明白...
but it's been hard on Sophie.
但苏菲很难过。
She worries.
她很担心。
So I worry about her.
所以,我也担心她。
And the father?
她的父亲呢?
It's just us -
这只有我们...
Les Trois Mousquetaires.
“三剑客。”
Us Three Musketeers.
就我们这“三个火枪手。”
'Hello.How can I place your call?'
“你好,请问你需要我帮你转接哪里?”
Hello. Hello.
-你好。 -你好。
'Hello?
“你好?”
Hello, sir?
“你好?先生。”
Sir, can I help you?'
“先生,我能帮你什么?”
Witch.
巫婆。
Mr Crawford?
克劳福德先生?
Oui?
喂?
Merci.
谢谢。
把车停到一边去。
我们要检查你的车辆。
这太疯狂了,妈妈,他们会把我们扔进监狱的。
你觉得我们会有双层床吗?
把门打开。
Passeport, si'l vous plait.
方便的话,请出示护照。
Merci.
谢谢。
打开后备箱。
Good luck.
祝你好运。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
Smile, Artie.
笑一个,阿蒂。
Getting close.
越来越近了。
妈妈,我们能吃冰激凌吗?
求你了。
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们,先生们,
we are about to commence our approach to Paris,
我们即将抵达巴黎,
Charles de Gaulle. Please return to your seats
查尔斯.戴高乐机场。请在你的座位坐好,
and ensure your seatbelts are fastened,
确认你的安全带系紧,
your tray tables are stowed and your seat back is upright.
收起你的小桌板,调直你的座椅。
Mate. Excuse me,mate. I'm burstin'. Thanks.
哥们。让我过一下。哥们。我有点内急。谢谢了。
Passport, please.
请出示护照。
Merci.
谢谢。
等我一下,妈妈。
No.
不会吧。
My God.
我的天呐。
Take one?
拿一本吧?
No, thank you.
不了,谢谢你。
Doo-do!
嘟嘟!
Whaaaa-whaaa!
哇-哇!
Do you like ice cream?
你喜欢吃冰激凌吗?
Thank you.
谢谢你。
Two 99's, please, with, er...
请来两个纯奶的,加...呃...
er...
呃...
whatchamacall them? Er, they're our favourites.
该怎么称呼它们?呃,它们是我们的最爱。
Er, er...
呃,呃...
two 99's.
两个99的。
Artie? Raspberry ripple.
-阿蒂? -覆盆子彩条冰激凌。
Raspberry ripple. Of course! How could I forget that?
覆盆子彩条冰激凌。当然!我怎么能忘记呢?
Two 99's, please,with raspberry ripple,
来两个纯奶的,加覆盆子彩条的,
and don't hold back on the raspberry.
多放点覆盆子酱。
No, don't do that.
不,别听她的。
Artie.
阿蒂。
Artie, can you hear me?
阿蒂,你能听见我吗?
What?
什么?
Do you like ice cream?
你喜欢冰激凌吗?
Yes.
是的。
I like ice cream.
我喜欢冰激凌。
I do too.
我也喜欢。
Look at this. Tres.
看看这个。特蕾丝。
That's a feast.
那是一场盛宴。
Even.
更加的。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
Merci.
谢谢。
Cheers. Thank you.
-干杯。 -谢谢你。
My.
好吃。
So, what you're saying is they found my father?
你的意思是,他们找到我父亲了?
Yes. And then lost him again?
-是的。 -然后又跟丢了?
We don't quite know what happened,but the authorities on both sides
我们不太清楚发生了什么,但双方当局
have assured me they're doing everything they can.
都向我保证,他们正在尽一切努力。
My father has just lost his wife of 68 years.
我父亲刚刚失去了结婚68年的妻子。
I can't even begin to imagine the pain he's feeling right now.
我甚至无法想象,他现在所感受到的痛苦。
So, if he has gone back to France after all these years, then...
这么多年过去了,如果他回法国了,那么...
he must have a very good reason.
他一定有很充分的理由。
Going somewhere, Tom?
要去什么地方吗,汤姆?
What, me?
什么,我?
You know what she said.
你知道,她说了什么。
What - that I am under house arrest?
什么,我被软禁了吗?
I suggested shackles and chains.
我建议,给你戴上脚镣和锁链。
But apparently, there's laws.
但显然,现在是法治社会。
What about my phone?
我的手♥机♥怎么办?
You'll get it back...
你会得到的...
once you're longer a threat to society.
前提是,你不再是社区的威胁。
So I have good news.
所以我有个好消息。
There's a tour bus of veterans.
有一辆退伍军人的旅游巴士。
And they're happy to drop you off at Cambes-en-Plaine.
他们很乐意把你送到康布昂普莱讷。
That's great news.
真是太好了。
Which regiment? The Scottish Borderers?
哪一个团? 苏格兰边境团吗?
Um... The Staffordshires?
-嗯... -是来自斯塔福德郡的吗?
Not exactly.
不完全是。
电影精选列表