Hold the line.
原地防御。
Do you know they eat snails in France?
你知道法国人吃蜗牛吗?
Aye.
是的。
Whatever you say, Charlie.
随你怎么说,查理。
See, when this is all done,
等这一切都结束了,
me and you, we can go and get Maggie and we can bring her to Paris,
我和你,我们可以去找玛姬,把她带到巴黎,
and we can go up to the top of the Eiffel Tower,
我们可以登上埃菲尔铁塔的顶端,
and we can drink champagne and all.
还得喝上一瓶香槟。
The Three Musketeers from East Belfast?
来自东贝尔法斯特的“三个火枪手”?
Incoming!
发现敌人!
Incoming!
发现敌军!
Move on! Move on!
快走!快走!
Come on! Come on!
来吧!来吧!
Incoming!
发现敌人!
Jesus Christ!
上帝啊!
Argh!
啊!
We're sitting ducks out here! - Hold the line!
我们在这里是活靶子! -注意隐蔽!
Come on, Artie!
来吧,阿蒂!
Ooh.
喔。
My God.
我的天呐。
Mornin', Artie.
早上好,阿蒂。
Hey. And how are we today?
嘿。我们今天过得怎么样?
Not a bad morning.
不错的早晨。
You might get to sit out again.
你又可以坐在屋外,晒太阳了。
Don't forget to take those tablets.
别忘了吃那些药片。
Can I give you a hand with anything?
我能帮你做点什么吗?
No.
不用。
She's awake, Artie.
她醒了,阿蒂。
What? What?
什么?什么?
Maggie's awake.
玛姬醒了。
Hi.
嗨。
Hello.
你好。
Hello, there.
你好好呆着。
Hello.
呆着吧。
Charlie.
查理。
No, love.
不是,亲爱的。
No.
不是。
It's Artie.
我是阿蒂。
It's Artie.
我是阿蒂。
Aye.
是的。
'You are watching Breakfast News
“现在是,早餐新闻时间,
on Friday, the 24th May. The time here is ten past eight.
5月24日,星期五。这里的时间是八点十分。
As the 75th anniversary of D-Day approaches, we look back...'
随着诺曼底登陆75周年的临近,我们回首过去...”
Good morning,Artie. 'at the personal stories
—早上好,阿蒂。 —“在这些当时年轻人
of the young men and their families touched by the horrors of war.
及其他们的家人讲述的个人经历时,我们被战争的恐惧深深地打动。
More than 150,000 US,British and Canadian soldiers stormed the beaches of Normandy on the 6th June, 1944.
1944年6月6日,15万多名美国、英国和加拿大士兵袭击了诺曼底海滩。
The massive movement of troops and artillery...'
军队和火炮的大规模调动...”
Raspberry ripple today, love.
今天是覆盆子彩色冰激凌,亲爱的。
Your favourite.
你爱吃的。
There you go, there.Haven't had that in a long time.
你好好尝尝吧,你不是很久没吃过了。
Remember when we'd go to Bangor for the day?
还记得我们那天去班戈吗?
We got raspberry ripple there.
我们在那儿,也吃了覆盆子彩条冰激凌,
Aye. That one time with Gloria,
是的。那次还有格洛丽亚,
when Caroline was wee.
卡罗琳那时还很小。
Rained the whole day, so it did.
下了一整天的雨,就是这样的。
Not that you were bothered.
你当时说,你不在意天气。
You sang The Day We Went To Bangor all the way home on the train.
你在回家的火车上,一路唱着《我们去班戈的那一天》
Aye.
是的。
Aye.
是的。
Aye.
是的。
Night-night, love.
晚安,亲爱的。
I'm sorry, Artie.
我很抱歉,阿蒂。
Maggie's gone.
玛姬走了。
What?!
什么?!
She went peacefully in her sleep.
她在睡梦中,安详地走了。
Maggie.
玛姬。
Maggie.
玛姬。
Maggie, I'm here.
玛姬,我来了。
I'm here, Maggie.I'm here, Maggie.
我在这里,玛姬。我在这里,玛姬。
I'm here.
我来了。
Maggie.
玛姬。
I'm here, Maggie.
我来了,玛姬。
Maggie.
玛姬。
Maggie, Maggie...
玛姬,玛姬...
I'm here.
我来了。
I'm here, Maggie.
我在这儿,玛姬。
Mum, please?
妈妈,该走了吧?
Go on.
去吧。
Come on, Granda-Daddy.
来吧,曾外公。
It's time to go.
该走了。
Will you be OK now?- I will.
-你现在好了吗? -我会的。
We'll come visit again next week. Aye.
-我们下星期再来看你。 -好的。
Now, just you look after yourself...and be nice to those nurses.
现在,你要照顾好自己...对那些护士好一点。
Aye, I will.
好的,我会的。
Bye now.
那就再见了。
Bye, Granda-Daddy.
再见,曾外公。
Alright. Bye.
好吧。再见。
'Tomorrow, on the eve of the 75th anniversary of D-Day...'
“明天,诺曼底登陆75周年纪念日前夕...”
'..this very special group of veterans will travel to Portsmouth, before...'
“...这群特殊的老兵,将前往朴茨茅斯,然后...”
Load of old nonsense, if you ask me.
要我说,都是些废话。
Still living off past glories, the lot of them.
他们中的很多人,还靠过去的荣耀过活。
'The Royal British Legion has chartered this ship, the HMS...'
“英国皇家军团已经包租了这艘船,皇家海军军舰...”
You never went back there, Artie, in all this time?
这么长时间以来,你从来没回去过吗,阿蒂?
Not that I blame you. I mean,
我不怪你。我的意思是,
who in their right mind would go back to that place?
哪个脑子正常的人,会回到那个地方?
Leave the past where it bloody belongs.
把对过去的回忆,留在那该死的地方。
That's what I say. '..the first time in Normandy
我是想说。 -“...这是我第一次在诺曼底
since witnessing unspeakable horrors first hand.'
亲眼目睹,难以形容的恐怖。”
Ooh.
喔。
Maggie.
玛姬。
Ooh!
喔!
Good morning. Lough Valley Nursing Home. Tracy speaking.
早上好。我是溪谷养老院的特蕾西。
Yeah, transferring you now.
好的,马上给你转接,
I'm sorry, Artie.
对不起,阿蒂。
What? Mrs Tedjury's a bit busy at the minute. Can I help you?
-怎么啦? -泰德尤利夫人现在有点忙。我能帮你吗?
Good morning. Lough Valley Nursing Home. Tracy speaking.
早上好。我是溪谷养老院的特蕾西。
I'd love for you to go, Artie,
我希望你能去参加,阿蒂,
but we've a responsibility to your family and a duty of care to you. Ha!
-但我们对你的家人有责任,要照顾好你。 -哈!
I am fitter than men half my age.
我比年龄比我小一半的人,都健康。
You're a 92-year-old diabetic. Aye.
-你是个92岁的糖尿病人。 -是的。
With erratic blood pressure... Ha.
-还伴有高血压... -哈。
And a weak heart. Well...
-还有一颗脆弱的心脏。 -那...
You have a dysfunctional kidney,
你的肾功能不良,
arthritis
关节炎
and a medication plan so complex that students use it for research.
还有一个非常复杂的药物计划,学生们用它来做研究。
Even if you could travel, I couldn't let you go without a medical team and an air ambulance on standby.
即使你能旅行,我也不能让你在没有医疗团队,
和空中救护设施待命的情况下,离开这里。
Sounds like you have me dead and buried already.
听起来,你已经把我当成死人,并要下葬了。
You alright? Och, kind of.
-你们好吗? -谢谢,很好。
Hey, Artie. Hey.
-嘿,阿蒂。 -嘿。
What're you at?
你在干嘛呢?
Are you planning a wee excursion or something?
你是在计划出远门,还是怎么的?
Aye, I am. Where to?
-是的,我是的。 -去哪里?
Up your hole, picking daisies.
管好你自己的事,去采些雏菊。
How in the name of God do you think you're going to get to Normandy?
看在上帝的份上,你觉得,你怎么能去诺曼底?
You can't even find the bathroom on your own.
你自己都找不到洗手间。
Very funny.
太可笑了。
Listen, Artie.
听我的,阿蒂。
We were all put out about Maggie.
我们都为玛姬的事,心里难受。
She was a fine woman, no question.
不用说,她是个好女人。
But... is this not a bit extreme?
电影精选列表