但...这是不是有点太偏执了?
You survived it once.
你活过一次。
Going back there now is only asking for trouble.
回到那里,纯粹是自找苦吃。
Well, I wish you luck.
好吧,祝你好运。
You're going to need it.
你会需要它的。
If you say "during the war" once more,
如果你再说一遍“战争期间”,
I'm gonna pour this cup of tea right over your head.
我要把这杯茶,倒在你头上。
'I wasn't gonna say "during the war".'
“我不想说‘战争期间’。”
'Well, that's alright, then.''Bloody little know-all.'
-“好吧,那就好了。” -“该死的‘万事通’。”
'Alright.' "
“好吧。”
'I'm sorry.' 'Thank you.'
-“我很抱歉。” -“谢谢你。”
'During the 1939-1945 conflict with Germany...'
“在1939年至1945年,与德国的冲突中...”
Dear Charlie...
亲爱的查理...
when you get this letter...
当你读到这封信...
Played a critical role in the run-up to D-Day.
“...在诺曼底登陆前发挥了关键作用。”
'The Normandy invasions were originally...'
“诺曼底登陆最初是...”
- Just get off me.- Come on, let's go.
-离我远点儿。 -来吧,我们走吧。
Come on.
来吧。
'..delayed by 24 hours after the prediction of bad rain.
“...由于预报有暴风雨,推迟了24小时。”
Of course, the weather had been taken into account for sea, for air and for land.'
“...当然,天气已经考虑到了海上、空中和陆地的情况。”
'The weather on the 5th June in 1944 wasn't great,but today it's not bad at all,with many parts of the country...'
“1944年6月5日的天气不太好,但今天一点也不坏,全国很多地方...”
You alright? Kind of.
-你好吗? -还行。
Artie?
阿蒂?
Artie!
阿蒂!
Jesus! Where'd you come from?
天呐! 你从哪里来?
Don't stand there gawking.
别发傻站在那儿,
Come on, give us a hand.Give us a hand. Come on.
来吧,帮我们一把。帮我们一把。来吧。
Come over here.
到这儿来。
Alright.
好了。
But you're from the nursing home, aren't you?
但你是从养老院来的,对吧?
What's this? Bloody jail break?
这是什么?该死的越狱?
- The station.- What? Which way is the station?
-车站。 —什么? —车站在哪个方向?
Hurry up. I haven't got all day.
快点。我不能再耽搁一天了。
Right, this isn't gonna...Hey! Don't you dare.
-好吧,这不会... —嘿!你敢。
I'm not getting the blame for this. OK.
-这事不是我的错。 -是的。
Here you go.
给你。
20?
20英镑?
Second street on the left. Then go straight to the top of the road.
往那边走到第二个街口,向左转。然后沿着路一直走。
OK.
好的。
Well, I'll drive you there for 30.
如果你给30英镑,我就开车送你去。
Good morning, sir. And where are we for today?
早上好,老人家。我们今天这是要去往哪里啊?
Good morning. Good morning.
早上好。早上好。
Dublin. Dublin, indeed?
-都柏林。 -都柏林,真的?
Day-out in the big smoke? Aye.
-整天都在浓烟中度过? -是的。
And no better way to do it than by train.
没有比坐火车更好的方法了。
So you get the 11:30 express to Dublin.
你坐11:30的快车去都柏林。
You got your SmartPass?
你有智能公交卡吗?
What? If you're over 65,
—什么? —如果你超过65岁,
you're entitled to free travel north and south,
你有权享受南北自♥由♥行,
but I need your SmartPass. Ooh.
—但我需要你的智能公交卡。 —哦。
Here you are.
给你。
92.
92岁了。
Aye, and three-quarters.I think that entitles you.
—是的,已过了3/4岁了。 —我认为,这是你的权利。
Argh!
啊!
Blood pressure. Aye.
—高血压 —是的。
I often forget to take them when I'm travelling,though I can't imagine missing the odd one would make a difference.
当我旅行的时候,我经常忘记吃药,尽管我无法想象,
少吃一粒,会有什么不同。
But I suppose you daren't take the risk.
但我想,你不敢冒这个险。
My daughter's always nagging me about my tablets.
我女儿总是提醒我,按时服药。
Sorry, I'm babbling on.
对不起,我也在唠叨了。
Again.
又来了。
Bad nerves, apparently.
显然,是紧张造成的坏习惯。
Do you have children?
你有孩子吗?
Sorry?
对不起?
Ooh, yes, yes.
哦,是的,有的。
We had a daughter after many years,
结婚多年后,我们有了一个女儿,
and a granddaughter and a great-grandson.
还有一个孙女和一个曾孙。
You're very fortunate,you know that?
你知道吗?你很幸运。
Take my husband - he was only 48 when he died.
比我丈夫幸运,他去世时,才48岁。
Never got to see his grandchildren.
从没见过他的孙子。
He always said, "It doesn't matter what age you are,We all have our expiry dates."
他总是说:“不管你多大年纪,我们都有生命的尽头。”
I should have died in the war, but I didn't.
我本该在战争中死去,但我没有。
I'm 92-and-three-quarter years old.
我今年92岁又3 / 4岁。
Well past my expiry date.
我已经是过期的了。
'We are now approaching Dublin Connolly Station.This train terminates here.'
“本次列车将要到达终点站,都柏林的康诺利站。”
Come in. Tom's here.
-请进。 -汤姆来了。
You wanted to see me? Yes, Tom.
-你想见我? -是的,汤姆。
Take a seat.
请坐。
You're pally with Artie Crawford, aren't you, Tom?
你是阿蒂·克劳福德的朋友,对吧,汤姆?
I wouldn't say pally now.
我不该背后谈论老友。
I see the pair of you chatting at breakfast.
我看到,你们俩在早餐时聊天。
I chat. You'd be lucky to get a grunt out of him.
是我在聊天。你要是能让他咕哝一声,就算你走运。
Artie appears to be missing. His suitcase...
阿蒂似乎失踪了。他的行李箱...
He's escaped? It's not a prison, Tom.
—他逃脱了吗? —这不是监狱,汤姆。
His toiletries are gone.
他的洗漱用品,也不见了。
Some of his clothes are missing and his passport.
他的一些衣服不见了,护照也不见了。
Won't get far on that. It's years out of date.
要我说,他不会走太远的。它已经过时好几年了。
How do you know?
你怎么知道哦?
Well, at his age it must be, mustn't it?
在他这个年纪,肯定是这样,不是吗?
Did he say anything to you - anything at all?
他跟你说什么了吗... 还是什么都没说?
You know Artie.
你了解阿蒂。
Man of mystery.
一个神秘的人。
Aye. That's good. There you go.
—好的。太好了。 —你可以走了。
That's lovely.Thank you so much.
你太可爱了。非常感谢。
Good luck. Thank you. Appreciate it.
—祝你好运。 —谢谢你。太感谢你了。
Excuse me, excuse me. I'm looking for the train to Rosslare.
劳驾,劳驾。我在找去罗斯勒的火车。
Just missed it, I'm afraid.Next one's not until 3:45.
恐怕刚好错过了。下一班要到3点45分。
Does it go to the port?
那趟车是要去港口吗?
I need to catch the night ferry to France.
我得赶夜班渡轮,去法国。
The six o'clock ferry? Aye.
—那就6:00的渡轮? —是的。
You won't make that, not by train.
坐火车是赶不上了。
The next service doesn't get in to Rosslare until half past six.
下一班火车六点半,才到罗斯勒。
I shouldn't be saying this, but if you get the bus...
我说不准,但如果你上了大巴车...
There's an express service goes straight to the port.
有直达港口的快线大巴车。
So what you want to do is you want to go out the main exit,
所以你要做的就是从主出口出去,
down the escalator, and you'll find a taxi rank there.
沿着自动扶梯走下去,你会在那里找到一个出租车站。
They'll take you to the bus depot. OK?
他们会带你去公共汽车站。明白了吗?
Hey, check this.
嘿,检查。
Nice one, Trigger. Pure deadly.
干得好,特里格。他活该。
Got him proper good?
难道这不是为他好吗?
That's my bench, mister,and you're trespassin' on it.
先生,你擅闯了我的长凳。
Yeah, you're trespassin'.
是的,你已是非法闯入了。
Go on, Grandad,sling your hook. Yeah!
-来吧,爷爷,把你的鞋带系紧。 -是啊!
And don't forget your kacks.
别忘了你的鞋。
What age are you anyway - like, 100?
你多大了,100岁吧?
Probably 200. Hey! Hey!
—也许200岁。 —嘿!嘿!
What are you playing at? I was only joking with him.
—你在玩什么把戏? —我只是跟他开玩笑。
You want to pick on someone?
你们想欺负人吗?
I'll give you someone to pick on, you feckin' toerags.
我给你们找个人欺负,你们这些混♥蛋♥。
Go on!
来啊!
Thank you. Young ones these days -
—谢谢你! —现在的年轻人啊...
shower of bleedin' wasters.
一群该死的废物。
Aye.
是的。
Normandy?
去诺曼底?
Were you there...
难道你是...
at D-Day?
去D日纪念?
I was. Fair play to you.
—我曾经是。 —应公平地对待你们。
Yous had balls, I'll say that.
我得说,你真有胆量。
You still do, going back there at your age.
你都这把岁数了,还想故地重游。
Though to be honest with you, I never liked the British.
不过说实话,我从来不喜欢英国人。
Don't get me wrong now, a lot of good men died on D-Day.
别误会我的意思,很多好人在诺曼底登陆日牺牲了。
电影精选列表