是我带他搭便车的。
What the hell was I thinking? That's it, Artie.
-我到底在想什么? -就这样,阿蒂。
You'll feel a lot better now when you get that into you.
当你喝进去一点时,你会感觉好多了。
He's coming round.
他醒过来了。
Thank God for that. Jesus Christ, I don't know about you, Artie,
感谢上帝。天啊,我不知道你怎么想,阿蒂,
but I'm too bloody young to be having heart attacks.
但我太年轻了,不可能感受到心脏病发作。
Why didn't you say you hadn't eaten since breakfast?
你为什么不说,自从早饭后,你就没吃东西?
I took a banana.
我吃了一根香蕉。
Being diabetic is not something you take lightly, Artie,
得了糖尿病,可不能掉以轻心,阿蒂,
especially at your age. Yeah.
-尤其是你这个年纪。 -是的。
What if you got sick on the ferry? I mean, no disrespect,
如果你在渡船上生病了怎么办?无意冒犯,
but, er, you're no spring chicken.
但是,你已经不年轻了。
An old army buddy of mine - Bumper Jones -
我的一个老战友...布姆派尔.琼斯...
he's a Dublin lad.
他是来自都柏林的小伙子。
He said I had nine lives.
他说我有九条命。
He used to call me the Artful Dodger.
他以前叫我“逢凶化吉者”。
Everyone seemed to get shot or blown up or something -
好像每个人都中枪了或者被炸死了什么的...
everyone except me.
每个人,除了我。
Even when I did take a shell, I survived.
即使我挨了一枪,我也能活下来。
Took half the side off me,but I survived.
把我的半边身子都砍了,但我还能活下来。
The Artful Dodger.
“逢凶化吉者。”
I'll be fine.
我会没事的。
I will now.
现在,我想...
Careful with it now.
搬它时请小心。
Look out below.
小心下面。
So, the Cherbourg ferry's - just through there.- Right.
-发往瑟堡的渡轮...就在那里登船。 -好的。
I'm headed to Wales,so I guess this is it.
我要去威尔士了,所以我想,就这样告别了。
Off you go to Wales now. You go and have a good time and be safe.
你现在去威尔士吧。你去好好玩吧,注意安全。
Have lots of laughs. I could help you check in.
-多找些乐子。 -我可以帮你办理登船。
No, no, don't worry. I'll be fine, son. I'll be fine.
不,不,别担心。我会没事的,孩子。我会没事的。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
See you, then.Mind the leg.
-那就再见了。 -小心你的腿。
Aye. I will.
好的。我会的。
Make sure you get a solid meal as soon as you get on board, won't you?
你上船后,一定要吃一顿像样的饭,好吗?
I will. I will. I will.
我会的。我会的。我会的。
Alright, thank you. Thank you, both.
好的,谢谢。谢谢你们俩。
It's been a pleasure, maestro.
很高兴见到你,大♥师♥。
Aye.
好的。
It's clearly me?
这明显就是我呀?
You can see from the photograph. Look, that's me.
你可以从照片上看到。看,那就是我。
Yes, but's 17 years out of date, sir.
是的,但已经过时17年了,先生。
What? Is that so? Are you sure? It expired in 2002.
-怎么啦?是这样吗?你确定吗? -它有效期到2002年。
Aye now, but it's me.
是啊,但那是我。
Look, there you go now. Arthur Crawford.
看,这就对了。亚瑟·克劳福德。
I believe you, sir. But you need a valid passport to travel to France.
我相信你,先生。但是你需要有效护照才能去法国。
No exceptions.
一视同仁。
My wife normally organised things like this.
我妻子通常会组织这样的事情。
But, erm,
但是,唉,
she's... she's dead.
她...她死了。
I'm sorry, but it's French Customs and Immigration.
对不起,这是法国海关和移♥民♥局。
The memorial service is tomorrow.
纪念活动明天就要举♥行♥了。
The D-Day anniversary.
D日周年纪念日。
I need to be in Normandy.
我要去诺曼底。
Hold your wish now.Here you go. Here you go.
现在你就高抬贵手吧。给你。给你。
I can't let you travel, sir.
我不能让你旅行,先生。
I'd lose my job.
我会丢了我的工作的。
Now, if you don't mind,we have customers with valid passports waiting to check in. Next!
如果你不介意的话,我们有持有效护照的客人
在等着办理登船手续。下一个!
Passports and travel documents, please.
请出示护照和旅行证件。
I heard what she said, sir. She's right.
我听到她说的了,先生,她是对的。
They'll just send you straight back.
他们会直接把你遣返的。
Sorry.
对不起。
Is there anything I can do? Do you need a taxi or a bus?
有什么我能做的吗?你需要出租车还是公共汽车?
No, no, no.
不,不,不。
孩子们,等我一下。
拖车昨晚又漏水了
我相信爸爸能修好它。
我很好。不,我很好。听着...
我很好,妈妈。别担心,一切都会好的。
是的,他很开心,他在哪里,都能玩得很开心。
但是苏菲,很难知道,她脑子里在想什么。
Excuse me, excuse me.
对不起,对不起。
我待会儿再给你打。妈妈。
I never introduced myself.
我还没自我介绍呢。
My name's Artie Crawford,
我叫阿蒂·克劳福德,
Second Battalion Royal Ulster Rifles, retired.
皇家阿尔斯特步♥枪♥第二营,现已退役。
I have to get to France,
我得去法国,
and you might be my only hope.
你可能是我唯一的希望了。
妈妈,我们的车上还有地儿。
I'm sorry, sir.
对不起,先生。
Erm, I'd love to help - I really would -
呃,我很愿意帮助...我真的...
but the custom people in Cherbourg check every passenger in every car.
但瑟堡的海关人员,会检查每辆车上的每一位乘客。
Aye. And that's why you can help me.
是的。所以我才希望,你能帮我。
Can I have your tickets?
我能看一下你们的船票吗?
Thank you. Thank you.
-谢谢你。 -谢谢你。
Ooh.
哦。
Artie.
阿蒂。
I got you a cabin.
我给你找了个舱位。
'Well, it's one exam down, but many more to go.
“好了,这次考试结束了,但还有很多考试要考。
For most Leaving Cert students, their next big challenge
对于大多数毕业证书的学生来说,他们的下一个大挑战
is English Paper II tomorrow afternoon.
是明天下午的英语卷II考试。
This is Emma O'Kelly, RTE News,
我是RTE新闻的艾玛·奥凯利,
Scoil Mhuire gan Smal in Blarney.'
发自布拉尼的纯洁圣玛丽学校。”
'And still to come on Tonight 61, we have more from Doonbeg,
“继续回到《今晚61分钟》,我们有更多来自敦贝格的消息,
and - declared at last - 12 days after voting,
...最终正式宣布...在投票后的12天,
the final seats are filled in Ireland South.'
最后席位,已被爱尔兰南部拿下。”
'Hello,RTE news desk.'
“你好,这里是RTE新闻总机。”
Aye, come in.
好的,请进。
Juliette.
朱丽叶。
Don't show yourself, Artie,or we'll all end up behind bars.
别露面,阿蒂,不然我们都会进监狱的。
We're in the next cabin if you need us.
如果你需要我们,我们就在隔壁小屋。
You didn't have to do all of this, you know.
你不需要做这些的,你知道的。
My grandmother was in the Resistance during the war.
我祖母在战争期间,参加了抵抗运动。
She helped British soldiers escape from France.
她帮助英国士兵逃离法国。
So maybe it's in our blood -
所以,这已经进入了我们的血脉...
smuggling soldiers.
偷运士兵。
Shh.
嘘。
Can we issue Tom Malcomson with a gagging order?
我们能给汤姆·马尔科姆森签发禁言令吗?
You might want to do more than that.
你可能想做的不止这些。
I have RTE holding on line one. You cannot be serious.
-RTE在一号♥线等候。 -你不是认真的吧。
Their Northern editor wants to run the story in the news tonight.
他们的北方编辑,想在今晚的新闻中,报道这个故事。
None of them seem to care that a 92-year-old might be lying in a ditch somewhere.
他们似乎都不关心,一个92岁的老人,可能躺在某个地方的排水沟里。
Have you tried Artie's family again? They still haven't heard a thing.
-你又给阿迪的家人打过电♥话♥了吗?
-他们还是什么都没听到。
What about the police? They've checked with the airlines.
-警♥察♥怎么办?
-他们已经和航♥空♥公♥司♥核实过了。
No bookings under his name.
没有他名下的预订机票。
So if Artie IS trying to get to France, he's not flying.
所以如果阿蒂想去法国,他不会坐飞机的。
Right.
就这样吧。
'Absolutely.' '
“绝对的。”
'Artie Crawford was just 16
“1943年,年仅16岁的
when he signed up to fight the Germans in 1943.
阿蒂·克劳福德报名参加了与德国人的战斗。
-He landed in Normandy...'-Mummy, wake up!
-“他在诺曼底登陆...” -妈妈,快醒醒!
'Now 75 years on...'Look!'..he's trying to fight his way
-“现在,75年过去了...” -快看! -“...现在,他拼了老命,
back to France...' It's Granda-Daddy.
-“都想回到法国...” -是曾外公。
'..to be part of the D-Day anniversary.'
“...去参加D日周年纪念活动。”
Mum, Mum, come in here quick.
妈妈,妈妈,快来。
'It was my idea that Artie go back to France,
“阿蒂回法国,是我的主意,
out of respect, you see, for the thousands of brave young men,patriotic young men,
“出于对成千上万勇敢的年轻人,也是爱国的年轻人的尊重,”
who made the ultimate sacrifice, lest we forget.'
“他们做出了最大的牺牲,至少我们不应忘记他们。”
'We'll find out soon enough if indeed Artie has made his way
“过了这么多年,我们很快就会知道,阿蒂...”
back to Normandy after all these years
“是否真的,回到了诺曼底,”
and who, if anyone, will be waiting for him if he gets there.
“如果有的话,谁会在那里等他。”
Tommy Gorman,RTE News, Belfast.'
“RTE新闻的汤米.戈尔曼,来自贝尔法斯特的报道。”
Jesus Christ!
上帝啊!
Free fire!
自行射击!
Come on, Artie!
电影精选列表