这他妈的是我最后一次犯这种错
Last fucking time I ever made that mistake.
他对我哥哥的所作所为不太关心
He ain't care much on what my brother had done,
只是说这他妈是好机会教训我
only said it was goddamn time for me to learn a lesson
好让我闭上我的嘴
about keepin' shut my mouth.
他用像棍棒一样的胳膊打我
He hit me. Stick size of his arm.
一次又一次 教我那该死的规矩
Over and over, taught me that fucking lesson.
有一次他不再打了 为什么
Once he was done, why,
我从没听过那么好的消息
I ain't ever heard so good after that.
手指有点疼
Fingers tingle a little bit.
眼睛也有点看不清
Can't see so good.
有一个声音我能听到 清脆悦耳
There is one thing I still hear. Crystal clear.
知更鸟
Bluebirds.
以后哪天能听见更知鸟的叫声
And on those days I hear a bluebird,
我就知道今天属于我
I know it is my day.
我的幸运日
My lucky day.
今天早上 警长
And this morning, Sheriff,
该死的更知鸟出现在我窗外
fuckin' bluebirds outside my window.
所以你认为这意味着什么
So what do you think that means for you?
今天没人会死
No one has to die today.
-你得走了 -萨拉
- You have to go. - Sara?
你得走了
You have to go.
-你得走了 -萨拉
- You have to go. - Sara!
派特加勒特来了
Pat Garrett's here.
太晚了
It's too late.
没关系
It doesn't matter.
萨拉 这是我们的机会
Sara, this is our chance.
你得走了
You have to go.
-我不走 -你得走了
- I'm not leaving. - You have to go!
你得走了
You have to go!
萨拉 求你了
Sara, please!
求求你了 萨拉
Please, Sara!
没有你我不会走的
I'm not leaving without you!
你知道 我从来没有强迫那个女孩儿
You know, I never kept that girl against her will.
一次也没有
Never once.
我总跟她说 门在这儿 你想走就走
I always told her, here's the door, walk out whenever you'd like.
意思是 我 作为她的血亲
I mean, I, being her flesh and blood,
没有真正给她开♥苞♥
never did participate exactly.
我让奥兰帮我试试她
I had Oran try her out for me.
如果你拉过皮条 就知道这很重要
It's important to do that if you ever get into the women business.
你得确保她们不会折断客人
You gotta make sure they ain't gonna break in half.
她没有
And she didn't.
柔韧性相当好
Quite flexible.
我刚刚杀了一个曾经是我朋友的人
I just killed a man who was once my friend.
这很痛苦
That was hard.
杀你应该很容易
Killing you is gonna be easy.
派特 我找到她了
Pat, I've got her!
我现在就要把你掐死 里奥
I'm gonna choke you to death now, Rio.
完成我已开始说的 你觉得如何
Finish what I started. What do you think of that? Huh?
-我要掐死你 -我要杀了你
- I'm gonna choke you until you die. - I'll kill you.
-是吗 -我会杀了你
- Is that right? - I'll kill you.
什么
What?
卧♥槽♥
Shit!
-在那别动 -给你我的枪
- Stop right there! - I'm giving you my gun.
-你这个混♥蛋♥ -站住别动
- You bastard! - You need to stop
就在原地
right there!
如果你伤了那个男孩
You hurt that boy,
我就杀了你 懂么
I'm gonna kill you. You know that?
是的 我他妈的知道
Yes, I am fucking aware.
看来我们有一些观众在这儿
Looks like we got ourselves a little audience here.
你建议我怎么做 让他走吗 然后呢
What do you propose I do, let him go? Then what?
然后你去坐牢
Then you go to jail.
这他妈的看起来对我可不公平
That don't fucking seem fair to me!
是么 你觉得这不公平吗
Yeah? That doesn't seem fair to you?
我要离开 我要带我侄子一起
I'm gonna leave. I'm taking my nephew with me.
你确定你想要这么做吗
You sure you wanna do that?
你想在这些观众的注视下离开这吗
You wanna leave here with all these people watching?
这些人中的每一个
Every single one of these people
都会讲你是胆小鬼的事传出去
is gonna tell the tale of what a chickenshit you are.
派特 加勒特一出现
You pissed your pants and ran
你就吓得尿裤子跑了
when Pat Garrett showed up.
-那不是真的 -他们会这么说
- That ain't true! - That's what they're gonna say!
那不是真的 他们知道这不是事实
That is not true! They know it's not true!
事实是什么根本不重要
It doesn't matter what's true!
重要的是你离开后他们要传什么
It matters the story they tell when you're gone!
我有个主意
I got an idea.
没必要这样 对吧
This doesn't have to happen. Right?
你想要公平吗 我想要公平决斗
You want fair? I want fair.
我们来一场决斗
We're gonna have a gunfight!
十步
Ten paces.
你真的要把我变成
You really gonna turn me into the man
杀死派特加勒特的人吗
who killed Pat Garrett?
让我成为传奇吗
Make me a legend?
可以 我很荣幸
Okay. It'd be an honor.
走 走
Go, go!
你能数到十吗
Can you count to ten?
十
Ten!
九
Nine!
八
Eight!
七
Seven!
六
Six!
五
Five!
四
Four!
三
Three!
- 二 - 里奥
- Two! - Rio!
这样公平吗
How's that for fair?
我不知道你们两的优点来自哪里
I don't know where the good in you two comes from.
但我知道肯定不止一个
But I know there's plenty of it.
你们还有很多时间让它们派上用场
And you have plenty of life left to put it to good use.
看看你接下来要做什么 孩子
We'll see what you do next, kid.
萨拉 还记得你跟我说的吗
Sara, do you remember what you told me?
你告诉我 当我害怕的时候
You told me, when I was scared,
闭上眼睛 想想这一切结束后我会是谁
close my eyes and think of who I was gonna be when all this was over.
原来你是对的
It turns out you were right.
害怕没什么错
Ain't nothin' wrong with bein' afraid.
我要为了我们继续前进
I need for us to keep moving.
没关系 没关系
It's okay. It's okay.
你觉得你能试试吗
Do you think you can try?
永不止步 那是妈妈所希望的
Keep moving. That's what Ma would have wanted.
继续前进 直到在生活中找到一些美好
Keep moving until you find some goodness in life.
萨拉和我 这就是我们追求的
Sara and I, that's what we're gonna do.
♪ 帮我翻身 ♪
♪ Roll me over ♪
♪ 我想看星星 ♪
♪ I wanna see the stars ♪
♪ 在这里度过我的日子 ♪
♪ Spend my days down here ♪
♪ 威士忌和女人还有吉他 ♪
♪ Whiskey and women and guitars ♪
♪ 腾出地方去感受你 ♪
♪ Oh, made room to feel you ♪
♪ 以我美好的方式 ♪
♪ As good my way ♪
♪ 但我只是在寻求正义 ♪
♪ But I was just seeking justice ♪
♪ 住在外面 ♪
♪ Living out here ♪
♪ 我很害怕 ♪
♪ I'm afraid ♪
♪ 天快黑了 亲爱的 ♪
♪ It's getting dark, dear ♪
♪我的蜡烛在闪烁 ♪
♪ My candle's flickering out ♪
♪ 我打赌印第安人一定会弄清怎么了 ♪
♪ I bet them Indians is bound to figure how ♪
♪ 交易成交了 ♪
♪ The deal is sealed ♪
♪ 他们的命运被锁住 ♪
♪ Their fate is locked up ♪
♪ 在乌鸦身上 ♪
♪ In the crow ♪
♪ 没有人是凶残的 ♪
♪ And no one was savage ♪
♪ 指导父亲 ♪
♪ And guide the father ♪
♪ 引导孩子们 ♪
♪ Guide the boys ♪
♪ 所以唱我的歌♥ ♪
♪ So sing me songs ♪
♪ 给年轻的战士以勇气 ♪
♪ Brave young warrior ♪