- No! - Shh...
看着我
Look at me.
我来教你一件关于公平的事
I'm gonna teach you a thing about what's fair.
你是永远找不到我们的
You come looking for me, you never gonna find us.
如果你找到了 我会杀了你 还有她
If you do, I'll kill you. And I'll kill her.
-把他扔路上去 -不
- Put him in the street! - No!
-别伤害他 -萨拉 不
- Don't hurt him! - Sara, no!
不要
No!
-求你 不要啊 -让她闭嘴
- Please, no! Please! - Shut her up.
-闭嘴 -求你 求你
- Shut up! - Please! Please!
-萨拉 -把她带到马上
- Sara! - Get her to the horses.
我们要离开这个城镇
We're leaving this town.
-拜托 -萨拉
- Please! - Sara!
我要杀了你 还有她
I'll kill you, and I'll kill her.
戴夫
Dave!
-带他过来 -小子 你在这干嘛
- Bring him here! - What the hell are you doing here, boy?
我想你肯定是要去找你姐姐
I thought for sure you'd be off to find your sister.
你刚说什么
What'd you say?
比利在林肯郡被判有罪 准备绞死他
They found Billy guilty in Lincoln County and they're gonna hang him.
他给我写了封信
He wrote me a letter.
-戴夫 我姐在哪 -比利知道
- Dave, where's my sister? - Billy knows where she's at!
他给我写了封信 在我口袋里
He wrote me a letter, it's in my pocket.
你得去把信拿出来 里奥
You gotta grab it, Rio!
去拿那封信 里奥
Get the letter, Rio!
小子 快离开这
Get out of there, boy!
该死的 戴夫
Goddamn it, Dave!
戴夫 我希望这封信能让你安心些
Dave, I hope this letter finds you well.
找到比利 里奥
Find Billy, Rio!
派特把我关在林肯郡的法♥院♥里
Pat's got me locked up in the courthouse in Lincoln.
我听说了那两孩子的事
I heard about those kids.
我在想这是不是就是命运
Makes me wonder if it's fate,
或者只是我们前行中的失误
or just mistakes that get us on our way.
祝你好运 戴夫
Well, good luck to you, Dave.
曾经有个男人 跟你一样是个混♥蛋♥
There was this man, sure he was a cur like you.
最后他们把他绞死了
So they set him to hang.
这些人以前从来没有绞死过人
Now, none of these folks had ever hung a man before.
当他掉来下时 他的脖子折断了
So when he dropped, his neck snapped,
但他的身体继续垂着
but his body kept fallin'.
结果发现 那混♥蛋♥还没死
Turns out, the cur ain't dead yet.
所以他们拖着他的脚
So they drag him to his feet.
他们能听到他呜咽和哭泣
And they can hear him whimperin' and cryin'.
绳子把他一部分脖子从肩膀上扯了下来
Rope musta ripped part of his neck clear off his shoulders.
血从身体和衬衫里涌出
Blood gushin' down the body and shirt.
不知怎的 他们仍听到 他乞求了断
Somehow, still they hear him, beggin' for the end.
他们又重复了之前的流程
They go through it all over again,
把套索放进去 再把台阶放下来
puttin' that noose, dropping that door.
当他最终死了时 知道什么掉下来了吗
And when he finally goes, you know what goes too?
他的头
His head.
砰地一声 从肩膀上弹出来
Pops clear off his shoulders,
然后直接掉到土里
right on down to the dirt.
当然 紧接着 他身体也掉下来了
Followed, of course, by the rest of him.
你知道我以前从没吊过人吗
You know I ain't ever hung a man before?
事实上 我相信这里没有人干过
In fact, I do believe none of us here have.
我想我不会是你的第一个 鲍伯
Well, I reckon I ain't gonna be your first, Bob.
-哦 不会吗 -不会
- Oh, no? - Nah.
一旦你死了就他妈很难把我吊死了
Gonna be pretty goddamn hard to hang me once you're dead.
-还行吧 比利 -还行
- How's it goin', Billy? - Oh, fine.
鲍伯刚在给我讲一个幼稚的故事
Bob here was just tellin' me a children's story.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
-我要见比利小子 -他不在这里
- I need to see Billy the Kid. - He ain't here.
拜托 先生 我需要见比利
Please, sir, I need to see Billy.
你不明白 有人带走了我姐姐
You don't understand. Someone took my sister,
只有比利知道她在哪里
and only Billy knows where she is.
我没必要理这破事
I don't have to do a goddamn thing.
再敢上这台阶 我就开枪打死你
You come up these steps again, I'll shoot you.
打扰一下
Ex... excuse me!
把你的手 举起来
Your hands! Hands in the air!
-嘿 你觉得是谁 -钱
- Hey! Who do you think's coming? - The money!
把钱放在袋子里
Put the money in a bag!
贝尔 我一定会为你祈祷的
I'll be sure to put in the good word for you, Bell.
确保你毫发无损地摆平这事
Make sure you outta this thing unscathed.
子弹在他身上穿了个窟窿
Went in one side and clean out the other.
-所以他会没事的吧 -估计没事
- So he's gonna be all right? - Yeah, I expect.
虽然没啥事 但还是让他休息几天吧
Keep him resting couple days, though. Nothing strenuous.
已经给他缝合好了
He's all stitched up.
你到底在干嘛
What the hell were you doing?
那孩子还好吗
The kid okay?
派特
Pat!
派特 进来
Pat! Get in here!
-你有他房♥间的钥匙吗 -他说什么
- You got the keys to his room? Hmm? - What'd he say?
他说了什么
What'd he say?
跟我说啊 派特
Talk to me, Pat!
他跟你说了啥
What'd he tell you?
他目前什么都不想说
He ain't tellin' anybody much of anything right now.
所以你还是闭嘴安静♥坐♥着吧
So why don't you quiet down, get some rest.
嘿 你要去哪 我跟你说话呢
Hey, where you goin'? Where you goin'? We're havin' a conversation!
-你俩在这看着大厅 -该死 派特
- I want you two to watch the hall here. - Damn it, Pat!
他会安静下来的 吉姆 你跟我来
He'll settle down a little bit. Jim, you come with me.
派特
Pat!
回来告诉我
Get back here and talk to me!
老天
God...!
听我说
You gotta listen!
你得和那孩子谈谈 派特
You gotta talk to the kid, Pat!
他姐姐呢
What about the sister?
天呐
God!
天呐 你什么都不知道 派特
God! You don't know shit, Pat!
别这样 派特 告诉我
Come on, Pat! Talk to me!
派特 我差点杀了那孩子
I almost killed him, Pat. I almost killed that boy.
派特 回来和我说话
Pat, get back in here and talk to me!
拿枪的孩子已经不是小孩了
A boy with a gun ain't a boy.
跟往常一样你只是打了个拿枪指着你的人
You shot someone who was pointing at you, just as you oughta.
-派特 -你骗谁呢
- Pat! - That's a lie.
那把枪没指着谁 只是指着天
That gun wasn't pointed at nothin' but God in heaven above.
你朋友射伤了个孩子 派特
Your friend shot a kid, Pat!
好吧 现在听我说
All right, listen to me now.
我还剩一半的城市税款没收
I still got half the county's worth of taxes left to collect
这周结束之前就要完成
before this week is done.
明天清早 你跟我一起去
Tomorrow morning, early, you're riding out with me.
监狱可以让詹姆斯和鲍伯和看着
James and Bob here can watch the jail.
我们可以和局长解释清楚
We'll talk to the marshal,
那男孩发生了什么事
explain every little thing that happened to him.
让法律去决定那男孩的命运
We'll let the law decide the boy's fate.
好吧
All right.
派特 那他姐姐怎么办
Pat! What about the sister?
派特
Pat!
这就是我们所在的世界
It's the world we're in.
要是你的生活完蛋了 那我也完蛋了
And if your life ends, mine surely ends too.
孩子
Kid!
比利
Billy?
你这进局子看朋友的方法真搞笑
You sure got a funny way of gettin' in to see a fella.
我看到戴夫鲁道博夫了 在圣菲
I saw Dave Rudabaugh, in Santa Fe.
-戴夫怎么了 -他被绞死了
- How was Dave? - They hung him.
我就知道
Guess I rightly knew.
尽管你总怀着希望
You always gotta hope, though,
相信人们总有办法寻求活路
that a person's gonna find a way.
比利 你知道吗
Billy, do you know?
他跟我说你知道我姐姐在哪
He told me you know where my sister is.
卢纳港
Puerto de Luna.
在那里遇见了和你叔叔一起旅行的那个人
Met a guy in here who'd been traveling with your uncle.
我们就在那外面一起吃了晚餐
We had dinner right outside there.
你还记得吗