You remember?
卢纳港
Puerto de Luna.
是不是觉得像几年前的事情了
Don't that feel like years ago?
比利 如果
Billy. Billy, what if...
你确定我姐姐在他那吗
Are you sure he has her?
是的 孩子
Yeah, kid.
你叔叔带着她
He has her.
是我的错
It's my fault.
都是我的错
It's all my fault.
在我遇到你以前
Before I met you...
我在 我们在逃跑 因为
I was... We were running because...
-没事的 孩子 -因为我
- It's okay, kid. - Because I...
我们都犯过错 现在 你听我说
We all done something. Now, you listen to me.
我估计派特和吉姆明天会离开镇子
I reckon Pat and Jim are leaving town tomorrow.
中午左右 鲍伯会带着所有人
Round midday, Bob's gonna come in there,
穿过街道去那里吃午餐
take everyone across the street for lunch.
他 他是个该死的混♥蛋♥
Now, he's a... he's a fucking bastard,
但我猜他不会推你
but he won't push you, I suspect,
因为吉姆打你的那颗子弹
on account of that bullet Jim put in ya.
那时我要逃出去 你也可以跟着
Now, I'm getting out of here, and you're welcome to come.
你知道 有时候
You know, sometimes...
追求自己想要的
getting what we want...
就必然会伤害到别人
It comes with things ain't so nice for other folks.
你有想过了吗
Have you thought about...
这些你即将要面临的事你做好准备了吗
if that's the kind of thing you're ready for?
准备好了
I'm ready.
对于你的遭遇我感到遗憾
What happened to you's a real shame.
但如果没有好好利用的话会是另一个遗憾
And it'd be another not to take advantage of it.
万一这囚犯侥幸地活了下来 如果他
If this prisoner is given the slightest opportunity on earth, if he...
-詹姆斯 -是的 警长
- James! - Yes, sir.
-你在听我说吗 -听到了
- Are you listening to me? - Yes, sir.
如果他逃跑了
If he is allowed the use of one free hand,
如果他在被送上绞刑架之前
if he is not watched from this moment
从这逃跑了
until the moment that he is hanged...
老大 我们要送他去地狱
Boss, there's as much chance of him escapin'
除非他能上天堂 否则他别想逃跑
as there is he goes to heaven when we send him to hell.
好好看着那该死的犯人
Just watch the fucking prisoner.
还活着吗
You alive?
我之前问过你 你有什么想跟我说的吗
I asked you before if you had anything you wanted to tell me.
我现在再问你一遍
Now I'm gonna ask you again.
我可以肯定
And you can be sure
我不会再问你第三次
that you won't have a third chance.
你有什么想跟我说的吗 小子
Is there anything you wanna tell me, son?
没有 警长
No, sir.
你姐姐在哪
Where's your sister?
我们分开了
We split up.
我们逃跑的时候她太累了
She got tired of all the runnin',
她回家了 而我还在继续走
went home while I continued on.
你确定这就是你想跟我说的话吗
You sure that's what you wanna say to me?
事实就是如此
That's the truth.
该吃午餐了
Time for lunch.
等等
Wait!
坐下
Sit!
贝尔 我要出去
Bell! Bell, I gotta go!
我要上厕所 贝尔
I need the outhouse, Bell!
喂 快点
Come on, man!
喂 快点
Come on, man!
-能等等吗 -不 不能
- Can it wait? - No, it can't!
我整天被你关在这
You wouldn't let me go all day,
你让不让我去我都要拉了
now it's gonna happen whether you let me or not!
我又不会怎么样
What am I gonna do,
借着拉屎的机会开枪打你吗 我又没枪
shoot you with the gun I don't got while I'm takin' a shit?
好了 贝尔
All right, Bell!
我出来了
I'm comin' out!
谢谢
Thank you.
瞬间舒服多了 就像重获自♥由♥一样
Feel so light all of sudden, it's like I'm a free man.
冷静点 冷静 贝尔
Calm down now. Calm down, Bell!
冷静 比利 把枪放下 把枪放下
Calm down, Billy, put the gun down. Put the gun down.
-冷静 贝尔 -我很冷静 比利
- Calm down, Bell. - I'm calm, Billy.
我会放你走的 把枪放下好吗
I will let you go. Put the gun down, okay?
只要你把枪放下
Just put the gun down.
-别开枪 -妈的 冷静 贝尔
- We don't have to do this. - Calm down! Damn it, Bell!
-冷静 -我发誓 只要放下枪
- Calm down! - I swear to God, just put the gun down.
-我就会放你走 好吗 -贝尔
- I'll let you free, okay? - Bell. Bell!
一定是詹姆斯 贝尔杀了比利小子
James Bell must have shot Billy the Kid.
待在原地
Stay put.
该死的 贝尔
Damn it, Bell!
贝尔
Bell!
-在外面等我 -你要做什么 比利
- Meet me outside. - What'd you do, Billy?
做我该做的 快走
What I had to do! Go!
你好呀 鲍伯
Hello, Bob.
站着 布鲁克希尔
Now, hold on, Brookshire!
再往前走一步 你就死定了
One more step, and it will be your last!
跑吧
Get!
现在
Now...
戈特弗里德高斯在哪
Where's Gottfried Gauss?
高斯
Gauss! Gauss!
你好呀 高斯 好久不见
Hi there, Gauss! Long time!
看到那小子了吗
You see that kid?
你可以认为他是我在这整个该死世上
You can consider him my only friend
唯一的朋友
in the entire goddamn universe.
假设这是真的 如果你敢动他一根毫毛
Assuming this is true, what do you think I'd do,
你觉得我会怎么做
you hurt one hair on his head?
现在带着那孩子 找一匹马
Now, take the kid, rustle up a horse,
我马上就来
and I'll be on my way!
快去啊
Go on, now!
现在
Now...
我并不想杀贝尔
I did not wish to kill Bell.
我劫走他的左轮手♥枪♥后
When I grabbed his revolver,
我命令他举起手投降
I asked him to hold his hands up in the air and surrender.
但他却试图逃跑 所以我不得不杀了他
But he decided to run, and so I had to do it.
今天我在这里 固执地与全世界作对
I am here today, standing pat against the world.
我不想再伤害任何人
I do not wish to hurt anyone else!
但如果你们中的任何一个人愚蠢地决定
But any of you make the foolish decision
要跟我作对的话
to stand in the way with what I'm aiming,
那你绝对是活不久了
and you will most certainly find yourself in a state of being no longer alive!
-你还好吗 -是的 我还好
- You all right? - Yeah, I'm good.
杀了那么多人他还是逍遥法外
All that killin', and he's still loose.
这些报道在说萨姆纳
These reports are saying Sumner.
但是我听说他在麦克斯韦 Ranch
But I got word he's at the Maxwell Ranch.
我搞不懂 派特
You know, I can't make sense of it, Pat.
比利 邦尼不会笨到还留在新墨西哥州
I mean, Billy Bonney can't be stupid enough to stay in New Mexico, can he?
他不是不聪明 他只是不害怕
It's not a lack of intelligence. It's a lack of fear.
当你什么都不怕的时候
It's tough to know how dumb you are
很难发现你多笨
when you're not scared of nothing.
对 差不多是这样
Yeah, that's about right.
我们可以在谷仓里过夜
We can take a night in the barn,
在派特追上我们之前休息一下
get some rest before Pat comes for us.
我们什么时候去找莎拉
When can we go for Sara?
你说过你会帮我找到我姐姐
You said you'd help me find my sister.
孩子 我没有
Kid, I don't...
不 比利 你说了
No, Billy, you said.
你想找到你姐姐 我明白
Yeah, you want your sister. I understand.
我们一起暂时避避风头
Lay low with me a while.
我们先去我女朋友的农场
We'll get to my girl's ranch,
然后再去找你姐姐
and in time we'll go get your sister.
我们三个可以逃到墨西哥去
And the three of us can hightail it to Mexico.
你会带我们一起去吗
You'll take us with you?
当然 孩子
Yeah, sure, kid.
耶
Yeah!
这个孩子是一个真正的杀手