母亲曾经告诉我们
My mother told us
父亲一生都不曾看到那些积极的东西
our father couldn't find any goodness in his life.
他已经放弃去尝试
That he'd stopped trying.
母亲还说过父亲和他的兄弟出身贫寒
She said he and his brother were born bad.
如你所见 我的父亲
Now you see, my father,
他坚信有一天妈妈会带着我们离开
he got the notion my mom was gonna take us and run away from him.
他说要杀了她
He said he'd kill Ma.
他喝醉了 也没有人阻止他
He was drunk and there was no stopping him.
孩子们 快跑啊
Children, run!
-你和孩子们 -求你了
- You and the kids... - Please!
住手
Stop!
-爸你别打了 -里奥 萨拉
- Father, stop! - Rio, Sara!
-快逃 -求求你别打妈了
- Run! - Please don't hurt Ma!
你把枪给我扔一边去 把它扔一边去
You put that gun away! You put it away!
里奥 萨拉
Rio, Sara!
该死 不
Damn it! No!
-里奥 -臭小子我要宰了你
- Rio! - I'll kill you, son!
爸你别打了 我求你了
Father, stop! Please!
妈
Mother!
你兄弟那好像出事了
Sounds like your brother's place!
妈妈 她已经死了 已经死了
Mother! She's gone. She's gone.
比尔
Bill?
你♥他♥妈♥开门啊
Open the goddamn door!
- 比尔 比尔 -没事伙计们
- Bill! Bill? - All right, boys.
-你没事吧 -先别慌动
- You all right? - Stay put.
这怎么了 比尔
What the hell? Bill!
别别别 求你了 我是真没办法了
No, please, I had to! I had to!
你什么就没办法了
You had to what?
你们干了什么
What'd you do?
你们先别进来
Men, get out.
你们 你们做了 比尔
What... what did... Bill?
比尔
Bill?
-没事 没事的 -你们俩做了什么
- It's okay. It's okay. - What did you two do?
你们杀了我兄弟 杀了我兄弟啊
You killed my brother! You killed my brother!
-不要啊 -看着我
- No! - Look at me.
我他妈要宰了你 我他妈要宰了你
I'm gonna kill you. I'm gonna kill you!
走窗户 里奥 从窗户跑
The window, Rio, the window!
别停下 里奥
No, Rio!
我们不能呆在这 我们要赶紧走
We can't stay here. We have to keep moving.
萨拉 萨拉 我身上全是血
Sara. Sara, there's blood on me.
没事的 没事的 把上衣脱下来
Okay. Okay, take off your shirt.
你在害怕是么
You're scared, right?
嘿 害怕没什么错 我明白
Hey, ain't nothin' wrong with scared. I know.
我也很害怕
It hurts me too.
我需要你来配合我
I need you to do something.
我需要你闭上双眼 紧紧闭上
I need you to close your eyes, close them.
想象当一切过去后你想成为的人
I need you to picture who you're gonna be when all of this is over.
不是现在 是以后 明白么
Not now, but then. Okay?
强壮 无所畏惧 明白么
Strong, and not afraid of anything at all. Okay?
里奥 你今天所做的 是不得已的
What you did, Rio, you had to do.
你救下了我们的性命
You saved our lives.
好了 现在睁开眼睛
Okay, open your eyes.
我们继续出发
Come on. Let's go.
走吧
Come on!
我们要去哪
Where will we go?
圣菲
Santa Fe.
妈妈告诉过我她那里有个朋友
Mom told me about a friend there
遇到任何麻烦我们都可以过去
that we could turn to if there was ever any trouble.
圣菲
Santa Fe...
你觉得格兰特叔叔会追过去么
You think Uncle Grant will follow us there?
嘘
Shh!
怎么了 萨拉
What, Sara?
嘿 来吧
Hey. Come on.
-我们在哪 -离圣菲还很远的地方
- Where are we? - Far aways from Santa Fe.
看起来能在这暂时休息一下
Looks like we can rest here.
欢乐来临
* Cheerfully days *
圣母驻停
* Holy mother will stay *
伴我左右
* Always beside me *
昼夜阴晴
* By night or by day *
格兰特
Grant!
那俩小崽子偷了弗兰奇的马
Looks like those kids stole one of Fletch's horses!
老大 他们可能要去圣菲
Boss, they could be headed as far as Santa Fe.
好吧 看看谁在这
Well, what have we here?
不要慌
No need to panic now.
不过 我还是可以说你们被包围了
Although, I'd dare say got you surrounded.
比利 让他们走吧
Billy. They gotta go.
看看周围 鬼知道他们碰到谁
Round here, who knows what'll happen to them.
-关我们屁事 -退后 威尔逊
- Don't fuckin' matter what happens! - Back off, Wilson!
我说万一
I'd say it might.
有些人可是很会赚钱的 懂不
Some people got a knack for livin', you know?
谁知道他们会去哪
Who knows how far they get.
那帮混♥蛋♥本来就满世界找我们了
You know, might be they run into Pat
万一他们路上投奔了派特
and all them bastards out lookin' for us,
再告诉了他们我们在哪
tell 'em where we are.
我们并不知道你是谁
We don't know who you are.
你是 你是比利小子
You're... you're Billy the Kid.
我在报纸上看到过你
I read about you in the paper.
绝大部分都是编的
Lies, mostly.
比利邦尼
Billy Bonney.
里奥
Rio.
里奥
Rio?
真是个好名字 你妈妈给你取的
That's quite a name. Your mama pick it?
她说她要用某个美丽的地方做我的名字
She said she wanted to name me after someplace beautiful.
听到了吗 伙计们 这孩子运气真好
You hear that, boys? This kid's good luck.
他会把我们都带到某个美丽的地方
He gonna get us all to somewhere's beautiful.
你们两个从哪里来
Where you two comin' from?
有什么关系呢 查理 他们现在在这
It don't matter, do it, Charlie? They're here.
只要我们在这 你俩就是安全的
Long as we are too, you'll be safe.
我发誓
I promise.
好了 马儿要休息 我们也需要睡眠
Well, horses need rest, and we need sleep.
他们应该需要一两个小时才能追上来
Our head start will last at least an hour or two.
-如果他们追来了 -好吧
- If it don't? - Well...
那我们就只能做点必须做的
then we'll do what needs doin'.
杀了他们
Kill 'em dead.
我可以跟你说两句么
Is it okay if I talk to you?
行吧 孩子
Yeah, kid.
关于你的那些传闻都是假的吗
Those things they say about you really lies?
基本都是
Most of them.
不过 我想这并不重要 我
Guess it don't really matter, though. I...
我做的够多了
I done enough.
我听说他们想抓你
I read they're gonna getcha.
只要我先抓到他们就好了
Not if I get 'em first.
她活着的时候是个歌♥手
She was a singer.
你多大了
How old are you?
差不多15岁
Fifteen, almost.
我13岁的时候
I was 13...
经历了同样的事
it happened to me.
我去检查一下马匹
I'm gonna go check on the horses.
詹姆斯
James!
我要把你套上
I'm gonna get you.
来吧
Come on.
别开枪 别开枪 别开枪
Hold your fire! Hold your fire! Hold your fire!
加勒特 我真倒霉 是你吗
Garrett! I'll be damned, is that you?!
是我 告诉我真♥相♥ 比利
It's me! Tell you the truth, Billy,
真希望刚才死的那个是你
I was hoping that was you we just killed!
那是 邦德雷 你个长腿贱♥人♥
Oh, that's Bowdre, you long-legged son of a bitch!
昨天杀汤姆 今天杀邦德雷
Bowdre today, Tom yesterday!
就算被杀的不是我也很有乐趣是吧
You having fun picking off every person on God's green earth who isn't me?
你知道 不住抓到你我是不会走的
I can't move on till you're moving with me, you know that!
我本不想杀你这些朋友
I would prefer to do it without killing all your friends!