Then...
我们摆脱这种糟糕的处境
We're gonna get out of this wretched state.
我们要跑得离叔叔 和其他人远远的
We're gonna go so far away from Uncle and all these other men
甚至上帝也找不到我们
that not even God can hope to find us.
事情发生在我身上
It happened to me.
我要感谢你之前站出来
I wanna thank you for what you tried to do back there.
像个真正的男子汉一样为朋友雪中送炭
Takes a real man to help a friend in need.
你真的认为我能像你一样吗
You really think I'm like you?
那要看情况了
Well, that depends.
你想吗
Do you wanna be?
他在看什么
What's he looking at?
简直不敢相信
Can you believe this?
来吧 孩子 喝一口
Come on, kid. Have a drink.
我一生中只喝过一次酒 孩子
I've been drunk once in my life, kid.
我妈去世的那天晚上
The night my ma died.
我觉得死亡和无法掌控四肢的感觉相比
I figured death ain't nothing compared to
算不上什么
what I felt without controlling my limbs.
-是那小子 -嘿 比利
- It's the Kid! - Hey, Billy!
比利 嘿 比利小子
Billy! Hey, Billy the Kid!
你猜我想知道什么吗
You know what I wish I knew?
什么
What?
为什么我直到被抓前 我都没想过逃跑
Why I never think of running until I'm caught.
嘿 孩子们
Hey, kids!
-你们好吗 -还不错 比利
- How you doing? - Doing good, Billy.
是吗 我只是顺便来看看
Yeah? I just dropped in to see
圣菲的伙伴们过得怎么样
if the fine fellas of Santa Fe are behaving themselves.
我不知道 我觉得你像个亡命之徒
I don't know, you look like a desperado to me.
就缺一顶更好的帽子
You just need a better hat.
大家保持警惕
Look sharp, everybody.
你们以后肯定会是
You look like you're gonna grow up to be
优秀 杰出的女性的
some fine, outstanding women. Hey!
是不是 嘿 大伙们
Whoo! Oh, yeah? Hey, folks!
希望如此
I hope so! Hey!
你好 先生
Hello, fine sir.
-你好吗 -嗨 比利
- How you doing? Yeah? - Hi, Billy!
-加勒特 -罗密欧 谢谢你的护送
- Garrett. - Romero. Thank you for the escort.
尽管没什么必要
Although it was not necessary.
听着 我们把鲁道博夫带走
Look, we'll take Rudabaugh,
但我也要带走邦尼
but I want Bonney as well.
我不能交给你
I can't do that.
这镇上好多户好人家
There are good men in this town. Families and such.
被这人所犯的罪行伤害了
They been hurt by this man's crimes.
我们希望他为此付出代价
And we want him to pay for it.
我在圣菲什么也没做 就劫了几个瞎子
I ain't done nothin' in Santa Fe but rob a couple folks blind.
而且那是他们是自找的
You best believe they sure as hell were asking for it.
我要带威廉 邦尼去拉梅西拉受审
I am taking William Bonney to La Mesilla to stand trial
他会为自己的罪行付出代价的
and he will pay for his crime!
他想要奖金 派特
He wants the reward money, Pat.
你能闭嘴吗 该死的
Will you shut up! Goddamn it!
看得出来你控制住了你的囚犯
I see you got control of your prisoner here.
我这有一张他的联邦逮捕令
I have a federal warrant for this man
优先于你的任何指控
that takes precedent over any of your charges!
你可以把鲁道博夫带走
Rudabaugh, you can have.
其余的人都我来负责
The rest of these men are my responsibility
而且我不希望有人阻拦
and I intend to see to it.
走吧
Let's go!
吉姆 把比利和戴夫的锁链解开
Jim! Get Billy and Dave out of them chains.
该死 戴夫 这告别的感觉可不好
Hell, Dave. This ain't exactly the kind of goodbye that feels good.
你我还会再见的 比利
I'll be seeing you, Billy.
-我挺好 -来吧 Bill
- I'm all right. - Come on, Bill.
我们别在这修正吧
I'm guessing we're not sticking around for rest or relaxation.
不 吉姆 这里不安全
No, Jim, we're not stopping. We're not safe here.
我有了个好的主意 能让我们离开这里
I got a better idea to get us out of this place.
好吧 各位 现在请仔细听我说的话
All right, everyone! Listen to me and the words I say to you now!
根据新墨西哥州的法律
In accordance of the laws of the state of New Mexico,
为了押送囚犯威廉邦尼
I am commandeering this stagecoach
我要征用这辆马车
for the transportation of the prisoner William Bonney!
-征用你个鬼 -闭嘴 退后
- Like hell you are! - No! Back off!
不管你有什么问题 退后
I don't care about you! I don't care about your problems! Back off!
走吧
Hey! Let's go!
-快点 吉姆 -把囚犯带上来
- Come on, Jim, let's go! - Bring up those prisoners.
上车
Get in the coach!
快点 吉姆 赶紧帮忙
Come on, Jim, help me out!
你知道去林肯郡的路吗
You know your way to Lincoln County?
知道 先生
Oh! Hello there, fine sir!
你可能不信 这是我第一次戴上镣铐
Don't suppose you'd believe this is the first time I ever had shackles on.
-把这句话记下来 -派特加勒特警长
- Write that down in your pad. - Sheriff Pat Garrett.
按我说的做 我们就都能活命 干嘛
If you do what I say, we both gonna survive this day. Yeah!
我可没派特那么强硬
I ain't so tough, just Pat here.
我们要乘马车了
We'll be going on a stagecoach ride.
该死
Oh, shit.
你察觉到这一触即发的紧张气氛了吗
You are aware of all the hell about to break loose?
比利 什么事都阻挡不了我和我的报道
Ain't nothing getting in the way of me and my story, Billy.
-希望如此 -现在听我说
- I should hope so. - Listen to me now!
马上就要发生枪战了
There's about to be a gunfight!
不想被射杀的人
So anyone doesn't wanna get shot
现在立马找安全的地方待着
better get to a safe place right now!
拿出武器
- Weapons! - Whoa! Hey!
顺便说一句 派特
All the same to you, Pat,
我在这里欣赏风景挺好
I'm fine right here enjoying the view!
-我们只想要邦尼 -自己来抓
- We just want Bonney! - Come and get him.
该死的 加勒特
Damn it, Garrett!
-别开枪 -就在今天
- Hold your fire! - Here today!
你干嘛这么做
What'd you do that for?
别开枪
Hold your fire!
现在 听我说
Now, listen to me!
我要带这些人去林肯郡
I am taking these men to Lincoln County!
明白了吗 对此 我保证
You understand me? On that, I give my word!
他们会为他们的所作所为付出代价的
They will pay for what they've done!
但我要誓死保护他们去法庭 明白吗
But I will die defending them! You understand?
我不属于任何团体 我一直是比利
I wasn't the member of any gang. I was for Billy all the time.
我走了
Whoa, here we go!
什么情况 我想你俩找错地方了
What's this? I think you two have the wrong place.
我们找米拉贝尔
We're looking for Mirabel.
我真的觉得你们找错地方了
I think you really do have the wrong place.
不 不 不 求你了
No, no, no. Please.
她在这吗 跟我们的母亲有关
Is she here? It's about our mother.
跟我来
Follow me.
谢谢您
Thank you.
女士你好
Ma'am?
-呃 我不 -你不认识我们
- Um, I don't... - You don't know us.
但我认为
But I think that...
我们认为你认识
We think that you knew...
我们的母亲
our mother.
玛丽
Mary.
你看起来和她一模一样
You look just like her.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
看着我 你觉得你能从我身边逃走吗
Look at me. Did you think you could run from me?
你真漂亮
You're amazing.
我总是告诉我弟弟
I always told my brother
娶一个像你母亲那样的女人是没好处的
no goddamn good could come from marrying a woman like your mother.
你父亲不听 现在他死翘翘了
Your father wouldn't listen. Now he's fucking dead,
因为你妈妈是个他妈的婊♥子♥
because your mother was a fucking whore.
她是个妓♥女♥ 你明白吗 滚蛋
She was a whore. You understand? Move!
想再来一巴掌吗
You want another?
现在让她坐起来看着我
Now sit her up so she can see me.
你想知道我为什么在这里吗
Would you like to know why I'm here?
带你远离这 让里奥生活在痛苦之中
To take you far away from here so Rio lives in pain.
所以现在你姐姐要做我的妓♥女♥了
So now your sister is going to be my whore.
-不 -嘘