太厉害了
Hot damn!
看见没
See that?
我们可以幸福地在一起
你不能要求我这么多
比利 你为什么不能陪着我
我为什么要留下
到我生下宝宝之前都陪着我
然后呢我从来没说过我会留下来
比利 我们会幸福的
我爱你
你爱不爱我不重要
像个男人一样好吗 比利
-该死的 -比利
- Goddamn it! - Billy!
比利 我们要去卢纳港吗
Billy! We going to Puerto de Luna?
我们不需要什么东西吗
Don't we need our things?
-比利 -该死的 孩子
- Billy! - Damn it, kid.
-你想要什么 -我们不走了吗
- What do you want? - Aren't we leaving?
你♥他♥妈♥的
What the hell are you...
我们不能晚上走吧
We can't up and go at night, can we?
但是 但是你告诉她了
But... but you told her.
你告诉她我们要去墨西哥了
You told her we're going to Mexico?
-你要去哪里 -去喝一杯
- So where are you going? - Get a drink!
该死 比利 你答应过的
Damn it, Billy, you promised!
弗兰克卡希尔是我杀的第一个人
Frank Cahill was the first man I ever killed.
我们在打牌 他骂我是拉皮条的
We was playin' cards and he called me a pimp.
所以我骂弗兰克是狗♥娘♥养♥的
So... I called Frank a son of a bitch.
他很生气 把我摔在地上
He got mad at that, threw me on the ground,
他用膝盖压住我 开始扇我耳光
pinned me down with his knee and started slappin' my face.
扇我耳光
Slappin' me.
我讨厌那样
I didn't like that.
所以我掏出枪
So I pulled out my gun,
我顶着他的肚子开枪了
I stuck it in his belly and I fired.
你知道我印象最深的是什么吗
You know what I remember most?
子弹打进他体内的时候
The way that... the way that bullet felt goin' into him.
我感觉那根本不是子弹
Like it weren't no bullet at all...
而像是我的一部分直接破膛而出
but a part of me pulled straight from my chest.
我
This...
我漫长而无尽的灵魂的一部分
This long, unendin' thing in my soul.
也许别人对我有看法是我的错
Maybe it's my own damn fault what people think of me.
有时候我一个人待着
Sometimes, when I'm alone,
我有一种感觉
I get this feelin',
好像没什么东西是好的或者永远不会变好
like nothing's good or ever's gonna be.
我试着告诉自己那种感觉不是真的
And I try tellin' myself the feelin' ain't real.
我尽力了 但是内心深处 我知道
I try. But... but deep down, I know.
我想这意味着我独处时的感觉都是真的
Guess that means ain't no good moment I ever had weren't a lie.
你有过这种感觉吗
You ever feel that way?
哪种
What way?
比如
The way, like...
接下来发生什么事你都不害怕
the only reason you ain't afraid what happens next...
是因为你知道不管你做什么
is 'cause you know there ain't nothin' you can do for it
都他妈的不重要
to mean a goddamn thing.
没有
No.
我知道接下来会发生什么
I know what happens next.
而这是唯一重要的事情
And it's the only thing that matters.
那么
Well...
我希望我能像你一样 孩子 真的
I wish I was more like you, kid. I truly do.
-我去看看马 -明天去
- I'm gonna go check on the horses. - Tomorrow.
我们一起去
You and me, kid.
对 比利就在那
Yeah, that's Billy right there.
-另一个家伙是 -那个孩子
- And the other fella, that's... - That kid.
跟上
Come on.
如果宝宝像我
我祈祷他像你
睡吧
我要做个牛排
待这别动
Stay put here. All right?
嘘 他在哪
Shhh... Where is he?
是谁
Quien es?
皮特吗
Pete?
是谁
Quien es?
嘘
Shh...
是谁
Quien es?
到底发生了什么
What the hell happened?
-我杀了他 -杀了谁
- I shot him. - Shot who?
我杀了比利小子
I shot Billy the Kid.
-快来了 -谁呀 老大
- Won't be long now. - Long for what, boss?
别人
The people.
比利
Billy!
比利
Billy!
-嘿 -比利
- Hey! - Billy!
比利
Billy!
红桃4 方块2
Four of hearts. Two of diamonds.
我的红桃呢
Where's my heart?
快 再来一张红桃 再来一张
Come on, one more heart. One more heart.
-我有一对3 -哦
- Got a pair of threes? - Oh!
看谁来了
So who is it?
我杀了我爸
I killed my father.
我开枪是因为他要把我妈打死
I shot him because he was beating my mother to death.
我以为我做错了 但我没做错
I thought what I did was wrong. But it wasn't.
在我杀他之前唯一的错误
The only thing wrong before I killed him
就是我等了很久才动手
was how long I waited to do it.
在我们分开之后我叔叔把萨拉抢走了
My uncle, he took Sara after we left you.
我发现比利知道她在哪儿
I found out Billy knew where she was.
我在林肯郡骗了你
I lied to you in Lincoln
因为我以为比利会帮我
because I thought Billy would help me.
我以为他比你更值得信任
I thought I could trust him more than I could trust you.
但他根本不在乎
But he didn't care.
如果我自己去 我叔叔会杀了我
If I go alone, he'll kill me.
如果我不去 我姐姐会死
If I don't go, she'll die.
我知道你已经给了我所有的机会
I know you've given me all the chances I'm gonna get,
我不是为我自己求你 我是为了她求你
and I'm not askin' this for me. I'm askin' for her.
求你 警长
Please, sir.
我求求你了
I'm begging you.
帮帮我吧
I need your help.
我们得保持头脑清醒
All right, men. Let's keep our wits about us.
您要点单吗
Can I get you anything?
我们来找他的姐姐萨拉
We're looking for his sister, Sara.
-她忙着呢 -恩
- She's busy. - Mm-hmm.
你去找她吧
All right, you wanna find her?
两杯水
Two waters.
喔 你要去哪
Whoa! Where you running to?
嘿 你要去哪
Hey! Where you running to?!
我猜你和他叔叔是一伙的
I'm assuming you're with the uncle.
如果我是那叔叔的话
If I am the uncle,
我猜你和那孩子是一伙的
I'm assuming you're with the boy.
在你抛下他之后
Weren't much of a boy left,
他已经不剩多少孩子气了
after you were through with him.
这不就是他妈的残酷的现实吗
Well, ain't that one of life's harsh fuckin' realities,
我们都早成熟了一点
all of us growin' up a little 'fore we should.
我要带他姐姐一起走 你明白吗
I'm leaving here with the sister. You understand?
当然
Of course.
奥兰下来
Oran, come on down.
请问你是哪位
And whom do I owe the pleasure?
派特 加勒特
Pat Garrett.
一个真正的名人
A bona fide celebrity!
萨拉
Sara?
萨拉
Sara?
里奥
Rio.
你喜欢知更鸟吗
You like bluebirds?
全世界都有知更鸟
Whole world's full of 'em.
西部知更鸟 山地知更鸟
Western bluebirds, mountain bluebirds.
它们一直是我的最爱
Those always been my favorite.
我以前经常会出去找它们
Used to go out lookin' for 'em
在我小的时候
when I was younger.
有一次出去后回家
Come back one time,
发现我哥哥和我们的亲戚躺在谷仓里
found my brother lying in the barn with our own kin.
告诉我爸关于哥哥的这件事
Told my pa on him.