Billy!
你来这里干嘛
What the hell are you doing here?
你又在这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
比利
Billy.
这两位是艾瑟儿和多丽丝
Ethel and, uh, Doris here
她们说要和我们来场群体游戏
tell me they're up for a little group play.
你要加入吗
Can I count you in?
说什么
What the shit?
对不起 兰迪 这是我的老伙伴
Uh, I'm sorry, Randy. This is my old partner.
这是尼克
This is Nick.
尼克 这是我的新搭档
Nick, this is... this is my new partner.
这位是兰迪
This is Randy.
欢迎来到丛林 兄弟
Welcome to the jungle, ese.
比利 你觉得怎样
What do you say, Billy?
你要加入吗
Can I count you in?
不介意给我点时间吗
Mind giving me just a second here?
没问题
No problem.
你到底在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
新搭档 你说真的
New partner, huh?
我是个销♥售♥员 尼克 我是销♥售♥的料
I'm a salesman, Nick, I sell things.
是啊 我怎么记得有个家伙也是做床垫销♥售♥的
Yeah, I remember another guy who was selling some things,
然后有一天走进来一只河马
plying the mattress trade, when in walks this behemoth
大个子 大嘴巴 还有个大梦想
big guy, big mouth, big dream
是他让这个老男孩记起
and he made this old son of a gun remember
梦想一直没有幻灭
there's still some dreams floating around out there.
还不算晚
It's not too late.
只要你追寻梦想
You just got to reach out and grab them.
尼克 去你大爷的 我的梦想达到了
Damn it, Nick, I reached for my dreams.
为什么你缠着我不放呢
Why don't you just leave it alone?
是我搞砸了
I messed it up for everybody.
你只是忘记了点击一个按键
You forgot to click a button!
你不是一个电脑天才
You're not a computer wizard.
好吧
All right?
你也不是一个胆小鬼
You're also not a pussy.
你是个硬汉 生长在70年代
You're tough. You grew up in the '70s.
还记得那些年吗
Remember what that was like?
那时候还没有电脑
There weren't any computers.
就像我们骑车不带头盔一样
Just like we didn't have bike helmets
也没有防晒霜和安全带
or sunscreens or seat belts.
你有绑过安全带吗
Did you wear a seat belt?
没有
No.
你知道安全带长什么样子吗
What was your seat belt?
我的妈妈会这样说
My mom would go like this.
对啊 我的妈妈当年就这样说
Yeah. It was your mom going like that.
结果又如何呢
And how'd that work out?
你知道的 我从挡风玻璃飞了出去
You know. I went through the windshield.
缝了整整89针
89 stitches.
让你看起来多了一份痞气
Made you look like a little badass
还是三年级
all of third grade.
之后你还敢乘坐那部旅行车吗
And were you afraid to get back in that station wagon?
五年以后
Five years later,
你再次坐上同样的车
you took out that very same car
没有征得任何人的同意
without permission from nobody.
没问过你的父母 也没有大人管
Not your parents, not Old Man Law.
只有你和莎莉·莫兰(女歌♥手)在一起
It was just you and Sally Moran parked at the point,
一瞬即逝
fingerblasting away.
你不知道你做的是对是错
Didn't even know if you were doing it right.
尼克 你到底要说什么
Nick, whwhere you going with this thing?
我想说的是 生活就像那台旅行车
I'm saying life is that station wagon.
好吗
All right?
对的 有时候
And yeah, sometimes it's gonna
把你扔出玻璃去
throw you through the windshield,
让你头破血流
crack your skull wide open,
甚至伤到你的心
maybe even break your heart.
但是人生苦短
But every once in a while,
但是终有一天 上天总会眷顾你的
it's gonna drop a Sally Moran in your backseat.
我们去谷歌♥是为了一个目的 对吗
Now, we came to Google for a reason, right?
我不保证我们能获胜
I can't promise we're gonna win,
但是我们要回去
but we're going back there,
我们要照着那些孩子
and we're gonna see those kids,
我们要坚持到底
and we're gonna see it through.
赶紧给我滚到车上
You get your ass back in that car,
你来开车
and you ride.
听到了吗 比利·博简格尔斯·麦克马洪
You hear me, Billy Bojangles McMahon?
开车
Ride.
"关键字定位"
"Contextual targeting
"科技可以自动配对你的广♥告♥"
"technology can automatically match,
"你的广♥告♥加到网页上"
your ads to Web pages,
"那些大部分都是和你的生意有关的"
that are most relevant to your business.
友友
YoYo?
"反馈和表现"
"Review ad performance
"得出顾客印象"
"to see impressions...
"点击 成本和换算数据"
click, cost and conversion data."
听着 你们是群好孩子
Look, you seem like good kids,
我很感谢你们大驾光临
and I appreciate you stopping by,
我们只是家族生意
but we're just a family-run business.
我们不需要互联网
We don't do the Internet.
多谢拜访
Thanks for coming.
离开之前 弗兰克给你们来块比萨
Frankie will get you a slice on the way out.
噢 太好了
Oh, great.
真有爱
Lovely.
这家伙
This guy.
在大众点评团看到你的店子
Saw you checked in here on Foursquare.
我以为我们路过
Thought we'd stop by.
真的令人毛骨悚然
That's really creepy.
就这么多了吗
Is that all?
就这么多
It is all, actually.
我们刚完成了笔生意
We just closed a sale
就在街口的咖啡店
at a coffee shop down the street.
你们追上我们的机会
Your chances of catching up to us
从零变成负无穷了
just went from zero to pissall.
先告辞了
Now, if you'll excuse us,
我们还要参加最后的集♥会♥
we've got to get to the final meeting.
我们要自豪的接受谷歌♥的工作了
Get these jobs of which we're so profoundly deserving.
扎克
Zach?
别老盯着比萨 哥们
Eyes off the pizza, mate.
上帝让你得了乳糖不耐症 是有原因的好吧
God made you lactoseintolerant for a reason, yeah?
你肥得过头了
You're so fat.
太肥了
You're so fat.
我们走
Let's go!
好吧 听我指挥
All right, on me!
真是一群蠢货
What a douche!
伙计们
Guys.
欢迎归队 比利小子
Welcome back, Billy boy.
有你们真好
Good to be with you.
发生什么事了
What happened there?
客户不买♥♥单 所以进展不顺利
Uh, well, he didn't bite, so it did not go well.
你知道还有谁不太顺的吗
You know who else it didn't go well for?
训诫我们吧 大老爹
Lay it on us, big daddy.
没错
That's right,
那个来自钢铁城的女孩艾丽克丝
the little steel town girl Alex.
当她终于能在密密麻麻的观众
When she finally got her shot in front of
面前表演的时候
all those stuffed shirts,
她栽了个跟斗
she took a tumble and fell.
你们想听一下疯狂的事吗
You want to hear something totally nuts?
她自己站了起来 挺胸收腹
She picked herself back up, she tightened that little ass,
她蹬直双腿 她翩翩起舞
and she pumped her legs, and she danced herself
让观众留下了深刻的印象
right back into their hearts
终于获得了上舞蹈学校的机会
and into a slot at that dance school.
我们接下来就这么干
And that's what we're gonna do.
挺胸收腹 咱们上吧
电影精选列表