You weren't going to get the sale anyway.
已经没有人带手表了
Nobody wears a watch anymore.
他们只会用那该死的手♥机♥
They just check their goddamn phones.
-我不同意 -举例说明
- Disagree. - Cite your sources.
孩子可能会
The kids, maybe,
还有潜在的市场
but there's a broader market.
洛林 现在几点了
Lorraine, what time is it?
10点26分
10:26.
秘书并不能引领时代潮流
One hip, pioneering secretary does not a cultural trend make.
她已经75岁了
She's 75 years old.
手表已经过时了 你们也就没用了
Watches are obsolete, and so are the two of you.
过时
Obsolete?
这是什么意思
What does that even mean?
意味着现在已经是计算机时代了
It means everything's computerized now.
用机器告诉公♥司♥订购什么
It's cheaper for a machine to tell
比起用制♥造♥商代理要便宜的多
these companies what to order than a manufacturer's rep.
他们已经不需要我们了
They don't need us anymore.
不 人们非常不信任机器
No, people have a deep mistrust of machines.
你看过终结者没
Have you seen Terminator?
第2部 第3部 还是第4部
Or 2 or 3 or 4?
人想和人打交道 而不是机器
People want to deal with people, not Terminators.
人是讨厌人的
People hate people.
时代已经变了
Times have changed.
这太消极了
That's so negative.
幸运的是 我看到了这一点 全身而退
Luckily, I saw this coming, cashed out my retirement,
在迈阿密买♥♥了一套公♥寓♥ 给老婆隆个胸
bought a condo in Miami Beach, new tits for the wife.
硅胶的 是合法的
Silicone. It's legal again.
盐水
Saline's out?
是的 我和太太要隐居起来享受生活了
Yeah, me and the old lady are going to be tucked away real nice.
祝福你们
Yeah, great for you, huh?
完美
Perfect.
就这样了 对吗
So, uh, that's it, right?
那我们俩个呢 萨米
But what about us, Sammy?
你们两个是非常好的销♥售♥人 可以说是最好的
You two were great salesmen the best
但是最后你们也只是炮灰 是傻小兵
but at the end of the day, you're grinders, foot soldiers.
永远是将成不了将军
We all know you'll never be generals.
现在我说些不好听的
And I'm going to say something harsh now.
你要说些难听的呢
Now you're going to say something harsh?
收手吧 外面并不那么美好
Strap it in, boys, 'cause it ain't pretty out there.
你们两个是老古董
And you two are dinosaurs.
面对现实吧
Face it.
无论你们去哪 你们已经成为过去
Where you're going... you've already been.
感谢多年来的服务
I thank you for your service.
你打算干什么
What are we going to do?
我不知道
I don't know.
我开始担忧了
But I got to worry about the now.
我不知道这究竟怎么了 我想先和梅根谈谈
I don't know what the hell, I'm going to say to Megan.
不 继续放吧
No. Let it play.
看在上帝的份上 你就放吧
For the love of God, let it play.
走吧
Go.
梅根 你听我说
Come on, Megan, listen to me.
亲爱的 让我们谈谈
Honey, let's talk about this.
是不是因为我在床上太无私了
Is this because I'm too unselfish in bed?
那我可以改
Because I can change it around.
虽然不是那么简单
I'm not going to say it's going to be easy,
但我可以做到 梅根 听我说
but I can do it. Megan, listen to me.
亲爱的 黎明前总是黑暗的
Honey, it's always darkest before the dawn.
不是 比利 事实上现在是深夜
No, Billy, it's not. It's actually darkest in the middle of the night.
我们还有许多正经事要谈 而不是在这咬文嚼字
We have enough on the table here without arguing about proverbs.
听着 我知道现在状况不好
Look, I knew things weren't great,
但是也不至于回家签个丧失抵押品赎回权的合同啊
but to come home to a foreclosure sign?
-我们能拥抱一会不 我能碰你不 -不 不 求你了
- Can we hug it for a second? Can I touch it? - No. No, please.
好 听着 本来都是可以避免的了
Okay, listen. That could've been avoided
如果鲍勃·威廉姆斯的合同不是这么不顺的话
if the Bob Williams deal didn't go so bad on me.
你把鲍勃·威廉姆斯买♥♥卖♥♥弄砸了
You blew the Bob Williams deal?
也不全是我搞砸了
Well, it's not so much that I blew the deal
主要是因为公♥司♥刚刚决定关门了
as much as the company just decided to shut down
我们失业了
and take our jobs away.
-什么 -听我说 亲爱的
- What? - Come on, listen to me, sweetheart.
我保证 我会买♥♥下所有这些东西的
I promise you, I can pay for all of this.
并不是钱的事 比利
It's not about the money, Billy.
是你的问题 懂吗
This is about you, okay?
你总是夸夸奇谈
You talk a big game,
却从不付之于行动
but you never do anything about it.
就像你说的 我们要去西班牙
It's like you say that we're going to go to Spain,
-可我有去过巴塞罗那吗 -"巴萨罗那"
- but have I ever been to Barcelona? - "Barthelona."
不是 我们会去的
And not yet, but we're going.
上帝与你同在
Vaya con dios, mi amor.
什么
What?
巴塞罗那妙极了
Porque esta bravo en Barthelona y fantastico.
不 我们不去"巴萨罗那"好吗
No, we are not going to "Barthelona," okay?
我们讨论过要去巴塞罗那
We have discussed going to Barthelona,
但是我们从来没有去过巴塞罗那
but we are never going to go to Barthelona.
-以这样的情绪是肯定不会去的 -天啊
- Not with an attitude like that, we're not. - Oh, God.
等一下 你有在听你说的吗
Wait, do you even hear yourself?
-是的 -我很高兴你能说这些
- Yes. - I'm glad that you got to say some of that,
至少证明我们还是男女朋友
because we're in a relationship,
我很高兴你也对此深信不疑
and I'm just glad that we're both committed to it.
你知道我是有多想相信吗 比利
No... do you know how badly I want to believe that, Billy?
我们已经相处很久了
Because I've been with you for a long time,
没有一件事看起来是变好的
and nothing ever seems to get better.
亲爱的 你
Honey, you were...
你是一个非常好的人
you're such a great guy,
但你总是让事情搞砸
but you always figure out a way to screw things up
让人失望
and let people down.
比利 我爱你
And, Billy, I love you,
但我已经厌倦一次次被辜负
but I'm really tired of being let down.
这太糟糕了 尼克
That's terrible, Nicky.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
当时有机会的时候 我就应该单干
I should have gone on my own when I had the chance.
我太愚蠢了
I was so stupid.
尼克 你没有做错什么
Nicky, you did the right thing.
总是在能赚到钱 游刃有余的
Always got a paycheck, played it smart.
爸爸会以你为傲的
Dad would have been proud.
以我的什么为骄傲呢
Well, what would he have been proud of?
我玩的并不聪明 只是安于现状
I didn't play it smart. I played it safe.
看看我现在
And look where I am now.
引以为傲
Proud?
你在你外甥的少年棒球联合会
You're at your nephew's Little League game.
现在 振作起来
Now, cheer up.
-好的 -来吧
- Okay. - Come on.
-好的 塔特 -好 加油 塔特
- All right, Tate! - All right, here we go, Tate.
多些激♥情♥
Put some wood on it.
他是一个非常棒的孩子
He's a great kid.
你会是一个非常糟糕的爸爸
I keep telling you you'd make a terrific father.
知道 你一直都这么说
Yep, you do keep telling me that.
不幸的是 这也得要求你
Unfortunately, it would require you having
能找到一段至少可以持续三个月以上的感情
a relationship that lasted longer than three months.
我倒不这么认为
I'm not sure it would require that.
-给凯文打电♥话♥吧 -珍妮
- Let me call Kevin. - Jeanie...
我知道你男朋友是非常棒
I'm sure your boyfriend's a great guy,
但是我还没准备好为一个
but I'm not ready to work for someone
能将整个感恩节时间
who spent all of last Thanksgiving
用来解释他纹身意义的人工作
explaining the meaning of his tattoo.
理智的点 尼克
Be reasonable, Nicky.
接受这个工作吧
Take the job.
要不你还能干什么
What else are you going to do?
对 注意脚步"鹰眼"
That's it. Just take the walk, Eagle Eye.
走位和击球一样重要 来吧
Walk's as good as a hit. Come on.
那个人说什么呢 全是瞎扯
What is this guy saying? Bullshit.
尼克 尼克
电影精选列表