Next thing you know,
我们就可以套他关于音频漏洞的事了
we start gabbing about audio bugs.
我认为这是个不错的主意
Yeah, I actually think it's a great idea.
-对 非常棒 -终于转过弯了
- Good, great! - Finally!
黑暗和风暴 感受吧
Dark and stormy, feeling us.
不是 感觉你们是一流的 哥们
Yeah, no, feeling you bigtime, buddy.
-非常棒 -要我说 其实呢
- Terrific. - You know what, in fact,
为什么你们俩个不马上去找那个程序员呢
why don't the two of you guys right now go and find the programmer.
很好 好主意
Great. Great idea.
友友 此人是谁
YoYo, who's our man?
他叫查尔斯·塞维尔
His name is Charles Xavier.
-查尔斯·塞维尔 -很好 尼克 记下来
- Charles Xavier. - Perfect. Nick, write this down.
-再想想 -他是个教授
- Steel trap. - Uh, he's a professor.
在斯坦福
At Stanford.
离这不远 几分钟就到
Yeah, just a few minutes away, really.
他坐轮椅
And he's in a wheelchair.
明白 斯坦福 轮椅
Got it, Stanford, wheelchair.
-还有别的没 -他是秃顶
- What else? - Uh, he's bald.
可能还会和他带着金属头盔的朋友在一起
Might be with his best friend who wears a metal helmet.
-穿一件衬衫 -看起来像个学者
- Wears a fitted suit. - He looks like a geneticist.
还有没有 有没有 继续 启发我们
More, more, more, more. Go on, hit us, hit us.
-英国口音 -英国口音 记住了
- Has a British accent. - British? With my ear, we're done.
好的 继续找 想想飞 想想漏洞
Okay, keep searching, think fly, think bug.
-我保证 一定和高布伦有关联 -比利
- I promise you, somehow, this intersects with Goldblum. - Billy!
-我们出发吧 -高布伦 当然了
- Let's get a move on. - Goldblum, of course.
好 回去干活吧 伙计们
All right, back to work, guys.
你好 教授 你好
Hey, Professor, what up!
查尔斯·塞维尔教授吗
Professor Charles Xavier?
非常搞笑
Very funny.
英国人 听我说 塞维尔教授
British. Listen, Professor Xavier,
很抱歉打扰你 能否跟您聊
sorry to bother you. If we could just talk to you for...
先生们 我没有时间
Gentlemen, I don't have time for his.
塞维尔教授
Okay, Professor Xavier,
我们知道是你
we know that it's you,
我们真的非常需要你的帮助
and listen, we really need your help.
好吧 算你们找对人了
All right, you found me out.
我是查尔斯·塞维尔[《X战警》里的教授]
I am Charles Xavier,
那个是独眼龙
and that's Cyclops,
还有小淘气
and Rogue.
我们都在这
We're all here.
过来 靠近点
Now, come closer.
我分你们点我的些聪明才智
I want to share some of my telekinetic wisdom with you.
好啊 正盼着呢
Well, I want you to share with me,
我想知道那些程序漏洞
'cause I want to know about these bugs.
一群白♥痴♥
Assholes!
你这发疯的怪物
Oh, you maniacal monster!
塞维尔教授就是个大混♥蛋♥
Professor Xavier is a total dick!
好友友
Yo to the yo.
应该去哪确认它是不是网络问题
Where are we at on ensuring it wasn't a networking issue?
确信这没有数据流失
Confirmed there was no packet lost.
是否是加密认证的问题
Almost done checking on whether the encryption
也差不多检查完毕
had the wrong certificate.
抱歉"差不多"
I'm sorry, "almost"?
你要么是完成了要么是没有
Uh, you're either done or you're not.
你不能说你差不多怀孕了
You can't be almost pregnant.
是啊 她会知道的
Yeah, hey, she would know, guys.
你怎么不去谷歌♥下什么是混球呢 混球
You know what, why don't you Google "asshole," asshole?
她说的对 还差太多了
She's right. It's not good enough.
加油 友友
Get it together, YoYo.
他妈这是什么玩意
What the fuck was that?
我在惩罚我自己 因为我的拙劣表现
I was punishing myself for my inferior performance.
不错
Well, that's good.
不错啊 这儿一个疯子 这儿一个疯子
That's great. We got crazy over here and crazy horny over here.
让我猜猜看
Oh, let me guess.
大JJ引起了 小JJ
Big dick 'cause... little dick?
介不介意我立马说出黄色笑话来
Did your mind just immediately go to a penis joke?
-关于你的 -哦 抱歉
- Is that all you... - Oh, I'm sorry.
你是不是有点太无聊了
Was that not witty enough for you?
我有很多事要做
Because I'm too busy working.
那很好
No, yeah, that's fine.
我只是让你知道说风凉话赢不了我就行
I just want you to acknowledge the fact that I'm winning the quipoff.
这就是你现在担忧的
That's what you're worried about right now?
对 这就是我现在所担忧的
Yes, that's really what I'm worried about.
就是说你更在意这些玩笑而不管真正比赛的输赢
So you're more concerned with snarky banter than actually winning?
是的
Yeah.
这周末就截止
The deadline's at the end of the week,
你们找到塞维尔教授了
You guys find Professor Xavier?
是啊 找到他了
Yeah, we found him.
还得多谢你们帮忙呢
Yeah, thanks so much for that.
真是很好的团队精神啊
That's really great team spirit.
往那儿挪一挪
Mind sliding over here?
对不住
I'm sorry.
这儿看起来没多少位置了
It really doesn't look like there's enough room for you.
那就吃好
Have a great lunch.
好好享受吧
Yeah, enjoy it.
让我看一下
Okay, let's see here.
让我看一下
Let's see.
-找到没 -那儿有位置
- See anything? - Oh, there's an opening.
那位置有人没 有人了
Is that taken? Okay. It's taken.
我们去那边吧
Let's go over here.
你好 耳机哥 不介意我们坐着吧
Hi, Headphones. You mind if we sit here?
那就当他同意了吧
I think we can take that as a "yes."
好吧
All right.
现在也没什么别办法啊
We're gonna have to at this point.
你好
How you doing, bud?
他都没发现我们在这
He doesn't even know we exist.
他就像是这电脑上的超级英雄
He's like some kind of a superhero on this computer.
你看他 啪噼啪啦一顿敲
Look at him: he's just crushing his thing and kicking ass.
你还记得擅长于一件事是什么感觉不
Do you remember what it felt like to be that good at something?
看呢
Look at this!
威廉姆斯
William.
尼古拉斯
Nicholas.
还有不认识的
Person I don't know.
本以为你们会跟那些酷孩子在一起了
Figured I'd find you at the cool kids' table.
看来是被抛弃了
It's like a confederacy of outcasts out here.
听说你们跑了一天
Heard you had a day trip to,
帕洛阿图市
Palo Alto?
硅谷和X战警之乡
Home of Silicon Valley and also the X-Men, apparently.
格雷厄姆 你们这是要去哪
Where are you going with this, Graham?
我只是想来告诉你们
Oh, I just wanted to let you guys know,
我们已经赢得了这次的漏洞挑战
we won the bug challenge.
你说你们该怎么办呢 孩子们
What are you gonna do about it, boys?
放心 会很好的
I wouldn't worry if I was you about what we're gonna do
我们知道要做什么和不要做什么
or what we're not gonna do, we're gonna be just fine.
真没事 那就好
You're gonna be fine? All right.
继续这么想吧
Keep telling yourself that.
校内赛场见你们这些全明星了
See you all-stars at the intramural fields
下个挑战我同样会赢
for the next challenge I'll win.
运动 终于知道点了 哥们
Sports. Something we know about, baby.
知道的还不止是一点 哥们
Something we know a lot about, baby.
-得了吧 现在 -看着我
- Come on, now. - Look at me.
我说真的
For real.
好了 欢迎来到魁地奇球赛场
All right, teams, welcome to the Quidditch pitch.
来一场精彩的 公平的比赛吧 谷歌♥菜鸟们
Let's have a good, clean match, Nooglers.
胖子 不要碰球
Fatty, don't touch the ball.
规则就是击球者要用"游走球(黑球)"击中追球手
Okay, rules. The Beaters toss the Bludgers at the Chasers
在他们把鬼飞球(红球)穿过三个圆环之前
before they can get the Quaffle through the three rings.
不能拉扯 不能碰撞 不能击球出界 不能手球穿环
No blagging, no blatching, no bumphing, no haversacking.
我不想看到任何干预鬼飞球的行为
I don't want to see any Quafflepocking.
不能施夺魂咒 不能施混淆咒
No Imperius curses, no Confundus charms.
当受到不太可能的队魂怪的袭击时
电影精选列表