今天就是你们
This is the day for which...
就是你们实现人生价值的时候了
for which you were born.
你们将面对一支从未失败过的军队
You'll face an army of men who have never lost a war.
一群已经
Men who have...
已经忘记了
Who have forgotten...
何为恐惧的人组成的军队
for what it means to be afraid.
我们将再一次
We will bring fear...
将恐惧 带给白雪公主的军队
once again... to Snow White's army.
我们要占领她的国土 掠夺她的孩子
And their lands will be mine, and their children...
她的孩子
their children...
因为我才是女王
For I am Queen.
我才是女王
I am the Queen.
这也是我训练你们的原因
This is what I trained you for.
因此我才养育你们
This is why I raised you.
让你们成为现在的样子
This is why I made you what you are.
你好 艾瑞克
Hello, Eric.
我真想你
I've missed you.
卫兵
Guard!
为什么
Why?
为什么
Why?
他们彼此相爱
They're in love.
浑身散发着爱的恶臭
They reek of it.
这不是你的王国吗
Is this not your kingdom?
是
It is.
你都没有法令吗
Do you not have laws?
有
I do.
那么
And what...
你的判决是什么
... is your judgment?
处死
Death.
叛徒
Traitors!
背叛了谁
Traitors to who?
旧皇后还是新皇后
Your old queen? Your new queen?
-你违反法律 -法律
- You broke the law. - The law?
爱着你们的人你们都忘记了吗
You've forgotten the ones who loved you?
你们的母亲父亲 他们犯了什么法
Your mothers, your fathers. What law did they break?
爱不会让你脆弱
Love does not make you weak.
它给我的从来只有力量
It's all that ever give me strength.
难道我们没有并肩作战吗
Have we not fought side by side?
当时我们还是孩子
We were children!
各位兄弟姐妹 难道我们彼此没有爱吗
Brothers and sisters, do we not love each other?
和我一起战斗
Fight with me.
若要赴死 为自己而死
If you die, die for something that's yours.
你当时为什么走了 弗雷娅
Why did you turn away, Freya?
当时你骗了我们 现在还在骗自己
You deceived us, and now you deceive yourself.
-肃静 -当时你为什么不杀我们
- Silence. - Why didn't you kill us back then?
而是让我心碎 让她恨我
Instead you break my heart and turn her against me.
真美
Pretty.
看到了吗 猎人
You see, Huntsman.
爱救不了你们的命
Love doesn't save your life.
我知道的
I should know.
应为我已经死过一次了
I've been dead before.
对不起
I'm sorry.
真的对不起
I'm so sorry.
不论生死
Stand or fall.
我必相依
Together.
-我站在你这边 -没错
- I stand with you. - Aye.
-是 -是
- Aye. - Aye.
别动
Don't.
往后退
Stand back!
什么都救不了你 猎人
Nothing can save you, Huntsman.
只剩下痛苦
All that's left is PAIN !
蕾文娜 停 停下来
Ravenna, stop. Stop!
够了
Enough !
我们不能把镜子留在这
We can't leave the Mirror.
那我们翻过去
Then we climb.
我以为已经让你不再脆弱
I thought I've driven the weakness out of you.
我以为我已经让你变得强大
I thought I made you strong.
但你还是像之前一样可怜
But you're as pathetic as you ever were.
你疯了吗
Have you lost your mind?
你怎么让我变强大了
How did you make me strong?
你怎么让我不再脆弱的
How did you draw the weakness out?
你做了什么
What did you do?
你做了什么
What did you DO?
我没义务告诉你什么
I don't have to tell you anything.
你当然要告诉我
Oh. Oh, but you do.
不是你自己说的吗
You see, you said it yourself.
你游走在世界与魔镜之间
You're something between this world and the Mirror.
是我将你召唤出来
I summoned you out.
你现在跟我是紧密相联的
Now, you are bound to me!
告诉我真♥相♥
Tell me the truth.
魔镜魔镜告诉我
Mirror, Mirror on the wall,
谁是世界上最美丽的人
Who is the fairest of them all?
是你 亲爱的女王
You are, my queen.
但很快就不是了
But not for long.
你的妹妹抱着一个孩子
Your sister holds a baby to her breast.
是个女孩儿
A daughter.
她将出落得比你更美丽
She will grow to be more beautiful than even you.
你不能要我去做这种事
You cannot ask such a thing of me.
我没要你做什么
I ask nothing.
我只是幻象
I am but a reflection.
而你
And you...
你自己已经做出了选择
you have already decided.
为我
Kill...
杀戮
for me...
为我杀了她
Kill for me...
我爱她
I loved her.
我也爱你
I loved you.
所以我比你更强
That's why I'm stronger than you!
不许伤害我的孩子们
Leave my children alone!
对不起
Sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我杀了你的女儿
I killed your daughter.
释放了你体内无穷的力量
And released the greatest power within you.
但你却浪费在了无谓的多愁善感上
A power you have wasted on nothing but cheap sentiment!
你以为我不想要孩子吗
Did you not think I wanted a child?
你以为我不想要爱吗
Did you not think I wanted love?
可这些东西
But these things...
注定不属于我
... were not meant for me.
我有更高的理想
I have a higher calling!
你还觉得
Do you still believe...
爱可以战胜一切吗
... that love conquers all?
也许不能战胜一切
Maybe not all.
但可以战胜你
Just you.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready, Huntsman?
准备好了
Aye.
不
Nooooooo !!!
你们多幸运
How lucky you are.
走吧
Come on.
呼吸 快呼吸
Breathe. Oh, breathe.
我没事
I'm alright.
-你还好吗 -你没事吧
- Are you alright? - Are you alright?
-没事 -没事
- Yeah. - Yeah.
看 太阳
Look, the sun!
很久很久以前 有一个女王长得很美
Once upon a time, there lived a beautiful queen,
她的心碎成了两半
who's heart was broken in two.
可尽管被深埋在冰雪之下
But even buried under ice and snow...
爱仍生生不息
Love survives.
-你就别做梦了 -好好好
- Not on your life. - Fine. Fine. Fine.
这么轻易就放弃了吗
You're going to give up that easily?
天哪 你太笨了
God, you're stupid.
电影精选列表