这太疯狂了
This is bonkers.
感恩送你过河的桥吧
Praise the bridge that carries you over.
更多的
More
死亡
death.
他们也是自相残杀的
They killed each other.
就像公主的部队一样
Just like the Queen's army.
现在怎么办
What now?
拿我们要拿的东西
Now we take what we came for.
裹着魔镜 不要直视它
Keep it covered. Do not look into it.
糟了
Bollocks.
搬走魔镜
The Mirror. Move!
-好重啊 -我什么也看不到
- It's so heavy. - I can't see anything.
你推到我了
Ow, you're pushing me!
-快点 -我看不见
- Come on. - I can't see.
你看什么看 我在前面能看就行
What do you need to see? I can see in the front.
脚别乱踩 移到一边
Aw, watch your feet. Move to the side.
举起来
Lift up.
这桥太摇晃了
Oh, this bridge is wobbly.
那么明显谁不知道 你能不能闭嘴
It's obviously wobbly, will you just shut up?
厉害吧
See that?
我没有取下来过
I've never taken it off.
该走了 亲爱的
It's time to go, love.
赶紧的
Come on.
走走走
Go, go, go!
把魔镜拿到神殿去
Take the Mirror to the Sanctuary.
来吧
Come.
我需要火
I need fire!
来吧
Come on.
别射偏了
Don't you miss.
我从不射偏
I never miss.
他救了我们
He saved us.
艾瑞克
Eric.
你在哭吗
Are you crying?
真想赶紧摆脱那玩意儿
Can't rid ourselves soon enough of that thing.
离神殿的中心地带只有两小时路程
The heart of the Sanctuary is only 2 hours away.
我们今晚就动身吧
I say we move tonight.
今晚月亮会很光 一路上不怕黑
Aye, there will be a strong moon. Plenty of light.
不行
No.
谁知道暗夜里潜伏着什么
Who knows what's lurking in the dark.
我同意
I agree.
小儿科 没有什么是我们的对手
Kid's stuff. There's nothing out there that can take us.
说得没错
Yeah, that's right.
在酒馆 就输给我了
I took you, in a tavern.
还输给过我
I took you as well.
还是早上吧
In the morning then.
晚安
Good night.
去了神殿之后
And after the Sanctuary.
就去侏儒矿石镇
On to the Dwarf mining town.
珠宝黄金商肯定会买♥♥的
Jewel and gold merchants are looking to buy.
朵琳和我要赚翻了
Me and Doreena are going to make an absolute killing.
她人呢
Where is she?
朵琳去哪了
Where is Doreena?
还有尼昂
And Nion?
你看那边
Would you look at that.
泼妇
Harpy.
这株 是飞燕草
This one, is called Delphinium.
能治痤疮和牙痛
It's good for piles and toothache.
这个叫什么呢
What's this one call?
只是种花而已
That's just a flower.
我觉得它很漂亮
I think it's beautiful.
我觉得你很漂亮
I think you are beautiful.
-我吗 -是的
- Me? - Yeah.
如果你想让我感激 我很感激
If you're looking for gratitude, you have it.
仅此而已
Nothing more.
你到底要我怎么做
What exactly am I suppose to do?
你自以为全世界都围着你转
You think it's about you.
-不 -你该怎么选
- No. - What you should choose.
你该怎么做
What you should do.
我就只能等一个男人来打动我
And I'm just waiting here for the man to pass a test.
你做到了 我就应该爱你
And you did, so now I have to love you.
但我不爱你
But I don't.
我有自己的选择权
I choose for me.
不是你能决定的
Not you.
放开我吧
So let me go.
不行 无论生死 我都不能离开你
I can't. Stand or fall, I'll never leave.
放开我吧 放开我吧
Let me go! Let me go.
萨拉 别这样
Sara, stop it.
你爱的那个人已经死了
The one you loved is dead.
我都不记得以前的她是怎样的了
I don't even remember what it feels like to be her.
我们所负的罪由不得我们
We did not ask for our sins.
我们的命运也由不得我们
We did not ask for this life.
艾瑞克 我做过
Eric, I've done...
很多坏事
terrible things.
无法被原谅的事
Unforgivable things.
我知道
I know.
我也如此
So have I.
也许我们都不值得被原谅
Maybe you and me are not worthy of forgiveness.
那都是别人来评判的
That's for someone else to judge.
但我们值得拥有彼此
But we are worthy of each other.
艾瑞克
Eric...
艾瑞克
Eric...
来啊
Come...
近点
Closer...
近点
Closer...
靠近点
Closer...
杀
Kill...
杀
Kill...
是的
Yes...
是的
Yes...
为我杀人吧
Kill for me.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你是真心的吗
Have you been true?
艾瑞克
Eric.
我的心是你的 永远都是
My heart is yours, it always has been.
但如果这是一场游戏
But if this is a game.
现在就结束吧
End it now.
你是真心的吗
Have you been true?
猎人 这是什么
Huntsman, what is this?
昂首挺胸 兄弟
Stand tall, brother.
艾瑞克
Eric.
我的艾瑞克
My Eric.
你的女王想你了
Your Queen has missed you.
你不是我的女王 弗雷娅
You're not my Queen, Freya.
我永远都是你的女王
I'm forever your Queen.
不是吗 萨拉
Isn't that right, Sara?
你知道吗
You see,
你抛弃了她 艾瑞克
you abandon her, Eric.
而我没有
But, not I.
我让她从绝望中重新振作
I raised her from despair.
让她成为了我最得力的女猎人
Make her the point of my spear, my tempered steel.
她迷倒王国上下的男人
She's laid waste to kingdoms
让他们像你一样对她俯首倾城
and brought men such as you to their knees.
她价值连城 你却一文不值
She's everything that you're not.
我只需要让她去找你
All I had to do is sent her to you
你就将魔镜拱手相让
and you lead her straight to the Mirror.
太可悲了
It's pathetic.
这些是什么
Oh, what are these?
侏儒啊
Dwarfs.
跟孩子一样
They are just like children.
我们可远不是小孩 贱♥人♥
We're mighty far from children, bitch Queen.
电影精选列表