出来
Out!
快点 再快点
Come on. Move, faster.
你在里面干什么
What are you doing in there?
我知道住在这里的人是谁
I know who lives here.
我害怕她
She scares me.
你是对的
Uh, you're right.
她有时候可能会有点暴躁
She can be wee bit grumpy from time to time.
你知道我怎么办吗
Do you know what I do?
我从来都不让她知道我真正的想法
I just never let her know what I am thinking.
你怎么做到的
How do you do that?
你能做个愤怒的表情吗
Well, can you make a mean face?
还不错
That's not bad.
这样呢
What about like this.
好点了 这就是你上战场的表情
That's better. Now, that's your war face.
只要在女王面前你总是这幅表情
If you wear that always when the Queen is near,
她就永远不会知道你的真实想法了
she'll never know what you're thinking either.
你这样做 就没事
You do that and you'll be fine.
来吧
Come on.
女王派军队
The Queen sent her army
与北方诸王交战
to wage war against the great kings of the North.
打赢了一仗又一仗 他们荣耀归来
Battle after battle, they returned victorious.
当然得活着的才行
Those who were left alive.
你们做得很好 孩子们
You've done well, my children.
非常好
Very well.
你忘记了要走在阴影中
You forget to walk in shadow.
而你忘记了平衡
And you forget your balance.
你干什么
What are you doing?
你看不出来吗 傻小子
Well, can't you tell, you daft boy?
我要嫁给你
I'm marrying you.
本来是我母亲的
It was my mother's.
我唯一的宝贝
My only treasure.
之前我为她而活
I lived for her.
现在
Now...
我为你而活
I live for you.
在这种地方我们怎么为彼此而活
How do we live for each other in this place here?
弗雷娅只要一眼就能看出来 怎么办
Freya will take one look at us and she'll know, what then?
天快亮了
It's almost day.
收拾好东西
Gather your things.
在院子里跟我碰面
Meet me in the courtyard.
也许她会抓到我们 也许抓不到
She'll catch us, or she won't.
但不论如何
But either way...
我们都自♥由♥了
we shall be free.
你是爱我的 对吧
You do love me, don't you?
是 我爱你
Aye, I do.
为你而生 为你而死
I give you my life and my death.
无论生死我都绝不离开你 我发誓
Stand or fall, I'll never leave your side, I swear it to you.
我知道这个故事
I know this story.
女子偷偷与她的真爱相会
The girl goes in secret to meet her one true love.
我想知道这次会如何结束
I wonder how it ends this time.
我给了你们一切
I gave you both everything.
作为回报 你们却背叛了我
And in return, you betray me.
因为爱
For love.
我们替你打了不少仗 已经做得够多了
We fought your wars. We've done enough.
求您了 女王 放我们走吧
Please, my Queen, let us go.
别求我
Do not beg me.
那是软弱
It is weak.
你们太软弱
You are weak.
你们想走
You want to leave?
好 你们走向彼此
Very well, go to each other.
要是能做到 我就放你们走
If you can, and I'll let you go.
应该不会太难
Shouldn't be too hard.
爱能征服一切
Love conquers all.
据说
So I've heard.
带他下去
Take him out of my sight.
很久很久以前 一男一女相爱了
Once upon a time, a man and a woman fell in love.
但爱不会持久
But such things cannot last.
因为人心是不可信任的
For the heart is a treacherous thing.
爱
And love...
爱不过一个童话
love is nothing more than a fairy tale.
日复一日年复一年
Days turn to years.
弗雷娅的王国继续扩张
Freya's empire continue to rise.
而她姐姐蕾文娜的王国
While her sister, Ravenna's
却落到了白雪公主和猎人的手中
fell at the hands of the Huntsman and Snow White.
但某些邪恶
But some evil...
无法被真正打败
cannot truly be vanquished.
散开
Fan out!
并成一排
Align the flanks !
失陪了 亲爱的
See you later, love.
-陛下 -快起身吧 我的朋友
- Your Majesty. - Please, my friend.
你怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
找到你可不容易
It wasn't easy.
是尼昂
Oh, Nion.
-你承诺过的 -他...
- You sworn. - Well, he...
他的人把我塞进了一个大罐子
He friends put me in a big... big pot.
别听他胡说 我们给了他三个金币
What nonsense. We paid him 3 gold.
三个 才这么点吗
3? Is that all?
一人三个
3 each.
-你又是谁 -格雷夫
- Who are you? - Gryff.
随时为您效劳
At your service.
追债讨账什么的都可以来找我
Bonds, rewards, debt collection.
-我是他哥哥 -半个哥哥
- I'm his brother. - He, half brother.
-同母异父 -同母异父
- Same mom. - Same mom.
跟我来
Walk with me.
我有很重要的事情找你商量
I have come on a matter of grave importance.
重要的事应该找重要的人来解决
Well, you should find some gravely important people then.
魔镜不见了
The Mirror is gone.
我们以为它的黑魔法已随蕾文娜消失
We believed it's dark magic died with Ravenna.
可是我们错了
We were wrong.
魔镜里的邪恶力量日益壮大
There is an evil within the Mirror that has only grown in power.
白雪女王已立下诺言
The Queen Snow White has vowed
在情况不可控之前
to rid her kingdom of it
驱除这股邪恶力量 让它远离王国
before it's darkness cannot be stopped.
两周前 女王派遣一支队伍
2 weeks ago, the Queen ordered a detachment of soldiers
带魔镜去神殿 却有去无回
to take the Mirror to Sanctuary, they never returned.
等等 我可不是你们的人
Wait, wait, I'm not your man.
你是这个王国最擅长追踪的人
You're the best tracker we have in the Kingdom.
正如你所言 魔镜非常邪恶
As you say, the Mirror is evil,
不能让它落入坏人之手
it mustn't fallen into the hands of the wrong person.
所以女王认为该去找它的人是我吗
And Snow White thinks I'm the one to find it?
她命令你找到魔镜
She commands you to find it.
带它去神殿
And deliver it to Sanctuary
只有那里才能将它的邪恶力量永远封存
where it's wickedness can forever be contained.
你接受命令吗
Do you accept or not?
接受 接受 他接受
Yes, yes, yes. He accepts.
如果有奖赏的话
Provided, there's a reward.
我可不要什么奖赏
I don't want no reward.
艾瑞克
Eric.
白雪公主的状况不太好
Snow White is unwell.
是魔镜
The Mirror...
她说她无法自控得去看它
She said she couldn't stop looking at it.
她能听见魔镜召唤她的声音
She can hear it's voice calling for her.
所以她才叫人把它送走
That's why she sent it away.
那是什么
What was that thing?
把所有的军队都调到北界
Move all your forces to the northern border.
为什么 你是知道什么了吗
Why? What do you know?
是弗雷娅 北方的冰雪女王
Freya, Queen of the North.
那个猫头鹰是她的密探
That owl was her spy.
现在她知道了魔镜的事
Now, she knows about the Mirror.
如果让她找到魔镜
And if she finds it,
你珍视的一切都将淹没在冰雪之中
everything you hold dear will be covered in ice.
电影精选列表