朵琳 我们抓到了
Hey, Doreena, we've got some of...
大丰收 大丰收
catch of the day, catch of the day.
老天
God, no.
小心了 甜心
Careful, sweetheart.
我可不想糟蹋了你那张漂亮脸蛋
I wouldn't want to ruin that pretty little face of yours.
好的
Okay.
-真是见鬼了 -有那么夸张吗
- Oh, boggle me. - Oh, it's like that, is it?
你又不认识我们
See, you don't even know us.
没必要认识 丑八怪矮人
What do I need to know, you squawk face little he-dwarfs?
看着就让人想吐
The sight of you clods make me sick.
闭嘴 你这只煤渣猴子
Shut your mouth, you monkey slag.
你闭嘴 野蛮人
Shut yours, you grunty wanker.
见鬼去吧 你这狗娘杂种
Kiss my ass, you filthy minger.
你见鬼去吧 倒霉孩子
Kiss mine, you wobbly shed box.
-抱歉 -矮人女士
- Sorry. - Madam Dwarf,
我们不想和您吵架
we have no quarrel with you.
我们在找一面镜子
We seek a mirror.
我没有什么镜子
I don't got no mirror.
看就知道没有
Ho, ho, that's clear.
我受够了
Right. Oh, you are getting...
别 别闹了
No, no, no! Enough, enough, enough.
告诉我们你想要什么
Well, just tell us what you want.
个人来说
Well, personally I like you
我想要你脱掉衣服跳舞给我看
to take your shirt off and prance around me.
但看你这么害羞 把你的钱都给我就行
But since you're so modest, I'll settle for every penny you got.
这么说你是冲钱来的
Ah, so it's money you're after.
抱歉
My-My apologies.
这是我的全部家当
All I have is this.
你知道这是什么吗
You know what this is?
嵌着钻石的金箭头 我又没瞎
It's a great big bullion diamond. I'm not blind.
-哪儿弄来的 -放我们下来就告诉你
- Where did you get that? - You let us down and I'll tell you.
朵琳
Doreena!
来了 布劳恩夫人
Coming, Mrs. Bromwyn!
看着这些家伙
Keep an eye on this lot.
矮子多嘴就射他
Shoot the he-dwarfs if they get mouthy.
射着玩也行
Or you just feel like it.
别直接割啊
Hey, don't just cut it.
你口渴吗
You... you thirsty?
我可以给你弄点水来
I could get you some water if you like.
好的 谢谢 我渴死了
Oh. Yes, thank you, I like that a lot.
不 我不要你们给的东西
Aw. I mean, no. I don't want nothing from the lots of you.
好了 小鱼儿们
Alright, my little fishes.
我有个小提议
I have got a little proposition for you.
-休战 -休战
- Truce? - Truce?
等我掐住你那虱子咬过的脖子
When I get my hands around your lice bitten neck...
好了 休战
Aye... Truce.
那个钻石 是支金矛的矛头吧
Your diamond. You got it from a golden spear, right?
没错
Aye, I did.
地精
Goblins.
地精
Goblins.
卖♥♥鱼老妇的旧故事
That old fishwives tale.
你指望我们信吗
You expect us to believe that?
我指望你乖乖站着 和你又丑又蠢的脸
I expect you to stand there, and look ugly and stupid,
别给我多嘴
and say nothing else.
地精真的存在
Goblins real.
世界一流的小偷
Finest thieves in the world.
天有多大 他们就有多贪
And greedy as the day is long.
-我们还想抓一个呢 -对
- Which we want to catch one. - Yeah.
传言他们的铠甲是金子做的
You know, they say their armor is made of gold.
-哪里能找到他们 -不远
- Where can we find them? - Not far.
过了多里安河 有一片隐秘的森林
There's a hidden forest just up the Dorian river.
就在神殿的西北方向
On the Northwest side of the Sanctuary.
传说他们把所有财宝都藏在那片林子里
They say they keep all their treasure there in that wood.
金子 银子 珠宝 一眼望不到头
Gold, silver, jewels, as far as the eye can see.
你的魔镜要是闪闪发光 肯定也在那儿
If your Mirror shine, it would be in there somewhere.
从森林可以去神殿吗
Could we access the Sanctuary from there?
不知道 或许
Don't know. Maybe.
你可以为我们带路吗
Will you show us a way?
这就是我说的小提议
Well, you see, that's where the proposition comes in.
从没有人能活着走出那片森林
You see, no one's ever come out of them woods alive.
你们两个高个子 看着像猎人
You two big one, you look like Huntsman.
猎人刀剑功夫都不错吧
And Huntsmen are pretty handy with the blade, yeah?
我们一起进去 你们找镜子
We all go in together. You get your Mirror.
我和朵琳拿财宝
Me and Doreena fill our
能拿多少是多少
pockets with as much loot as we can carry.
成交吗
Deal?
成交
Aye, deal.
等我杀了这两家伙
Right after I kill those two.
不行
What? No.
等等
Wait.
为什么
Why?
我也不知道 也许是有点喜欢他们吧
I don't know. I like them, I guess.
你喜欢矮人是吗
Like the dwarf, do you?
布劳恩夫人
So, Mrs. Bromwyn.
你的布劳恩先生呢
Where is Mr. Bromwyn?
死了 谢天谢地
Dead, thank God.
怎么死的
How did he die?
吃太多撑死了吗
Engorging his own eyes out?
再叽叽歪歪 我就让你知道知道
Keep flapping and gobble and you'll find out.
之前真是抱歉
I'm sorry about before.
我本来是想喝你的水
I would have drunk your water.
你看上去挺渴的
You seemed thirsty.
对 没错
Yeah, yeah I was.
我有时候会很渴 天热或者奔跑之后
I get thirsty sometimes. If it's hot or if I'm running.
我也是
Me too!
或者吃了很咸的东西
Or sometimes if I eat something really salty.
-比如说烤鸡 -烤鸡
- Like roast chicken. - Chicken.
我知道你为什么不说话
I know why you're not talking.
是吗
Do you?
因为我和布劳恩夫人之间的小火花
You noticed the sparks between me and Ms. Bromwyn.
没办法 她合我口味
I don't know what to say, she's my type.
大嗓门又易怒
Loud and angry.
我都习惯这些了不是吗
Well, that's what I'm used to, isn't it?
我相信你们在一起会幸福美满
And I'm awfully sure you'll have a good life together.
是啊 我们会的
Aye yeah, we would.
但是有一个问题
But there's a problem.
我心里有另一个女人
Another woman.
她高一点 但没那么漂亮
A bit taller, not as pretty mind you.
她听着不蠢 不会在你身上浪费时间的
She sounds far too clever to waste her time with you.
我记得
I remember
有次我们被困在一个网里
that one time we were caught up in a net together.
那是很久以前的事了
That was a long long time ago.
你就没一个英雄不是你自己的故事好讲吗
And you not the hero of every story you tell?
没有 因为我很勇敢啊
Aye, that's because I'm very brave.
所以我会保护你 不让你掉下水
Which is why I'm going to save you from drowning.
你要怎样
And how do you expect...
这条河可不平静
That's some unpredictable waters around here.
不是我♥干♥的
It's not me.
你真是个流氓
You're a real bully.
你也一样
So are you.
我们到了
We're here.
天啊 赶紧走
Oh, dear. Oh, dear. Come on.
你找到什么了
What did you find?
打火石和钢叉
Flint and steel.
他们的血闻起来一股汽油味
Their blood smells like tar.
看吧 黄金的
You see. It is gold.
是啊
Yeah, it is.
你还说地精不存在呢
Goblins ain't real, aye?
瞧
Look.
小心别掉下去了
Do your best to stay dry.
电影精选列表