魔镜向你展示了什么
What does the Mirror show you?
你能看见什么
What do you see?
被讲了一遍又一遍的
An oft-told tale,
白雪公主的故事
that of Snow White.
她是如何打败邪恶的王后蕾文娜
How she vanquished the evil Queen Ravenna,
夺回理应属于她的王位
and took her rightful place on the throne.
但还有个故事
But there is another story,
你还从没听过
one you have not yet seen.
一个早在圆♥满♥结局之前的故事
One that comes long before "Happily ever after".
区区小卒
A mere pawn?
不起眼的小卒也能扳倒国家的
A humble pawn can bring down kingdoms.
别分我的神了
Stop distracting me.
可怜的小卒 刻薄的老国王
Poor little pawn. Mean old king.
真悲哀
So sad.
但最终决定权...
But the final say...
在王后手里
Well, Queen, will have that.
王后吃国王
Queen takes king.
你还以为只是下盘棋而已
And you thought this was just a game.
有魔镜听命于蕾文娜
With the Mirror at her command,
她势不可挡
Ravenna was invincible.
像之前那些国家一样 她占领了这里
She took her kingdom as she had taken others before it.
而且她还会占领更多国家
and as she would take others again,
她的妹妹弗雷娅 陪伴在她左右
with her sister, Freya, at her side.
你爱他吗
Is it love?
真心的
Truly?
我真心爱他 到你了
It is love, truly. Your move.
我为什么要自寻烦恼呢 你总能赢
Why should I bother? You always win.
是你总让我赢
You always let me win.
谁让你就是我的弱点
I suppose you are my weakness.
好吧
Very well.
后到第五格 三步将死
Queen to Rook five. Checkmate in three.
失败是经验 弗雷娅 总有一天你会赢
Learn from lost, Freya, and your day will come.
一旦你心底的魔力被唤醒
Your possibilities will be endless
你的潜能不可限♥量♥
once the magic awakens in your heart.
不会醒的
It won't.
我们都明白的 我不像你
We both know it won't. I'm not like you.
我们家族的女人都有这种天赋 弗雷娅
All the women of our blood are gifted, Freya.
总有一天
And in time...
你会找到你力量的源泉 像我一样
you will find the source of your power, as I've found mine.
那我们就等着看吧
We'll see.
怎么了
What?
你怀了他的孩子
You're carrying his child.
你不知道
You didn't know.
-他和别人订婚了的 -他不爱她
- He's promised to another. - He does not love her.
他们的婚约板上钉钉 不能毁约
Their engagement is sealed and cannot be break.
他不会承认你
He will deny you.
也不会承认你的女儿的
And he will deny your daughter.
他不会的
He will not.
弗雷娅
Freya.
不是我残忍♥
I'm not being cruel.
我只是想保护你
I simply wish to protect you.
事情的发展也许会出乎你所料的
You may be surprised how things turn out.
你知道得很多 蕾文娜
You know much, Ravenna.
但并不是一切
But you do not know all.
恐怕就是一切
I'm afraid I do.
弗雷娅没有相信她姐姐
Freya did not believe her sister.
因为爱情能蒙蔽哪怕最明智的双眼
For love blinds even the clearest eye.
在她女儿只有几周大时
And when her daughter was but a few weeks old,
弗雷娅的信任最终得到了回报
Freya's trusting heart was rewarded at last.
她的情人来了信
Her lover had sent word.
他会抛弃家人
He would defile his family
在皇家花♥园♥里跟弗雷娅秘密成婚
and marry Freya in secret in the royal garden.
他们会带上孩子
They would gather their child
逃出王国 开启新生活
and flee the kingdom to begin a life of their own.
弗雷娅 别去
Freya, don't.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
我别无选择 弗雷娅
I had no choice, Freya.
不
Noooooooo!
悲愤交加的弗雷娅
Consumed by grief and anger,
辞别了姐姐
Freya left his sister to seek
去遥远的北方寻找属于自己的国度
a kingdom of her own in the land far to the north.
在那里 人们一听到她的名字就会害怕
There, the people would come to fear her very name.
烧 杀光他们
Burn it! Kill them all!
既然她无法养大一个孩子
For if she could not raise a child,
那就养一支军队作为替代吧
then in it's place she would raise an army.
来吧 小子
Come on, boy!
不
No!
艾瑞克 快跑
Eric! Run!
来吧 小不点
Come on, you runt.
弗雷娅把北部曾经的绿色沃野
Freya turned the once green farm lands of the North
变成了冰冻废土
into a frozen wasteland.
她在那建起城♥堡♥ 成了王国的冰雪女王
There she built her fortress, and rule as the Ice Queen.
牛车
Carretas!
你们多幸运
How lucky you are.
来到了我这里
You're with me now.
再也不必受这种折磨了
And you will never know this suffering again.
你在害怕吗
You are scared?
不
No.
你在想念你父亲
Is it your father that you missed?
你母亲
Your mother?
-是 -是
- Yes. - Yes.
告诉我你的名字
Tell me your name.
塔尔
Tull.
爱是谎言
Love is a lie.
是残忍♥者欺骗愚蠢者和弱小者
It is a trick played by the cruel on the foolish and the weak.
摒弃这种想法吧
Cast it from your mind.
不要让它把你们的心灵或意志变得脆弱
Never let it render you frail of mind, or of will.
因为我的王国只有一条法律
Because in my kingdom there is but one law:
"禁止爱"
"Do not love."
那是一种罪 我不会饶恕
It's a sin, and I'll not forgive it.
我不想再听到什么家庭和爱了
Now, let's hear no more of family and love.
那些幻想配不上你们
Those illusions are beneath you.
我已经让你们从中解脱了
I have freed you from them.
我这珍贵的礼物 只求一样回报
And in exchange for this precious gift, I ask only one thing.
你们的忠诚
Your loyalty.
你们会接受训练 变得坚强冷酷
You will train. You will harden.
你们会成为我的精英 我的猎人
You will become my elite, my Huntsmen.
从此没什么能摧毁你们
And nothing will ever, ever destroy you.
拿着
Take it!
一 二 三
One. Two. Three.
劈
Strike!
从此 孩子们成长为战士
And so, children grew to be soldiers.
持剑拿弓
Becoming one with blade and arrow.
准备
Prepare your bows!
拉弓
Draw!
放箭
Release!
侍卫
Guard?
那个男孩和那个女孩
The boy and the girl.
他们是谁 名字叫什么
Who are they? What are their names?
-哪个 -最优秀的
- Which? - The best ones.
艾瑞克和萨拉 女王陛下
Eric and Sara, my queen.
我吓到你了吗
Did I scare you?
你不知道吗
Do you not know?
我从不会射偏
I never miss.
牛车
Carretas!
新的孩子们到了 长官
The new children, sir.
是时候了
It's about time.
快点 孩子们 快点 出来
Come on, kids. Come on, hurry up, get out. Come on.
快点
Come on.
别担心
Don't worry.
电影精选列表