-抱歉 实在抱歉 -没事
- I'm sorry. I'm sorry. - It's alright.
等等 等一下
Wait. Wait, wait, wait...
我们能不能好好聊聊
Can we not talk about this?
你还好意思说自己是猎人吗
You call yourself a Huntsman?
我以为有胆量
I expected more from a
背叛女王的人应该比这厉害点呢
man who had the courage to betray his queen.
而且为了什么呢
And for what?
为了一个没用的女人所谓的爱情
For the love of some spineless woman.
也许当年的你真的算个人物
Maybe you were something in your day, brother.
但那也只是过去了
But that day is long gone.
你准备好受死了吗
Have you made your peace?
我会 很快就会
I'll be, soon enough.
告诉弗雷娅 我死时也是自♥由♥之身
Tell Freya I died a free man.
弗雷娅不在乎你死时是什么
Freya doesn't care how you die.
没人在乎
No one cares.
你早就被遗忘了
You're already forgotten.
撤退 快撤
Fall back! Fall back now!
你老了
You have aged.
萨拉
Sara.
是我把你绑起来的
I tied you up.
她是他老婆还是谁
Is she his wife or something?
不可能 他老婆已经死了
No, it can't be. His wife's dead.
死了
Dead?
你就是这么跟别人说的吗
Is that what you told everyone?
说你是可怜的鳏夫 伤心欲绝
You poor heartbroken widower.
这故事肯定让不少姑娘为之落泪吧
That story must have wet the eyes of many young lass.
也许奉献的还不只是眼泪
Maybe more than their eyes.
不 不 你已经死了
No, no, no. You're dead.
我亲眼看着你死的
I saw you die.
这不是真的 这是幻觉
This is not real. It's not happening.
你是个幽灵
You're a ghost.
要么就是
Or you're some...
就是 我死了
Or some... I'm dead.
我死了吗
Am I not alive?
你活着呢
You're alive.
照理是活不成的 你脑袋被敲了6下
Although you should be dead. You got hit on the head like six...
-你觉得是多少 6还是7 -7下
- What do you say, six or seven? - Seven.
7下 好多下呢
Seven times, a lot.
-这么说 这是 -真的
- So, this is... - Real.
千真万确
Very.
你觉得我会忘记吗
Did you think I would forget?
你觉得我会原谅你吗
Did you think I would forgive?
无论生死 你曾说
"Stand or fall", you said.
永远对我不离不弃 你曾说
You'll never leave my side, you said.
你发了誓的
You swore it.
然后你就逃之夭夭了
And then you fled.
我看着你战斗 也看着你逃跑
I see you fight and I see you run.
不对 萨拉 不是那样的
No, no, no, Sara. That's not what happened.
我看到塔尔杀死了你
I saw Tull killed you.
亲眼看着他杀死了你 我怎么会抛弃你
I saw him killed you with my own eyes. I would never leave you.
但我是亲眼看着你弃我而去了
But I saw you leave me with my own eyes.
而且你应该最清楚
And you of all people should know.
塔尔不会杀我的
Tull could never kill me.
萨拉 我
Sara. I...
-别说了 -我发誓
- Don't. - I swear to you.
她把我丢在地牢里关了7年
She put me in her dungeon for 7 years.
我终于逃出来后 发誓一定会找到你
And when I finally escape, I swore I would find you.
找的我好苦
It's taken me a long time.
但最终还是找到了
But here we are.
丈夫
Husband...
和妻子
and wife.
你真的信吗
You honestly believe that?
相信我会抛弃你
That I abandon you?
信
Aye.
你总是忘记保持平衡
You still forget your balance.
她还有把刀
She's got another knife.
是啊 她应该事先说清楚
Yeah, yeah. She probably should have said so.
她的左靴里还藏着两把小的
She's got 2 more little ones in her left boot.
已经不重要了
That's no longer important.
如果命中注定临死前还能见你一面
If your face is the last thing that I'm meant to see,
我死而无憾
then I'm grateful.
见到我你就死定了
It should be the last thing you see.
我不喜欢她
I don't like her.
我一点也不喜欢他
I don't like her one little bit.
女王陛下
My Queen.
把火灭了
No fire.
把火灭了
No fire!
没事了
It's alright.
那么
So.
如果弗雷娅得到镜子会怎样
What happens if Freya gets this Mirror?
你不觉得我俩还有别的事需要谈吗
Don't you think that you and me, have other things to discuss.
-比如我俩的事 -免谈
- Like us. - No.
告诉我会怎样
What happens?
她将战无不胜
She'll be unstoppable.
-我的马呢 -放了
- Where's my horse? - I sent if off.
-干嘛放了 -马♥会♥留下痕迹
- Why did you do that for? - Them horses make tracks.
我们走小路 这样安全
We keep off the road, we'll be safe.
这么说 你会跟我一起走
So, you're coming with me then?
错 是你跟我走
No, you're coming with me.
你爱怎么说都好
Whatever you need to tell yourself, that's fine.
没有我 你们几个小矮人根本不够看
From what I can see, your wee band won't do too well without me.
不论这面镜子有什么魔力
Whatever power this Mirror contains,
我都不会让弗雷娅得到它
I'll not let Freya yield it.
我们找到镜子 送去神殿
We'll find it and we'll bring it to the Sanctuary.
然后我和你 从此各走各路
And then you and I... will part forever.
现在
Now.
跟我说说这东西
Tell me about this.
我们要在天黑前赶到卡伦十字
We'll hit Callan Crossing by nightfall.
那有集市 他们也许会在那儿卖♥♥掉镜子
There's a market there, they might have sold the Mirror.
如果我们的敌人用钻石装饰箭头
If an enemy uses diamonds for arrows
我觉得他们不会为了钱卖♥♥镜子
I doubt if he'll sell the Mirror for money.
你要是不喜欢我的计划 可以滚蛋
Well, if you don't like my plan, you can piss off.
你好凶
Oh. That is charming.
你也尽可以走 引用您的话
And you can piss off too, you so elegantly put it.
但是你别想撇下我
But that's not going to get rid of me.
你还是我的妻子
You're still my wife.
我们都被骗了
We... we were deceived.
弗雷娅用冰墙把我们隔开
The ice wall that Freya put between us,
她让我们看到了虚假的幻象
she showed us what she wanted us to see.
别走 如果我说的是真的呢
Wait. And what if I'm right?
难道给个重新来过的机会都不行吗
Do we not deserve that chance?
给了也没用
It wouldn't have matter.
你会再次离我而去
You would leave again.
因为我们脆弱 才对真♥相♥视若无睹
We blind ourselves to the truth because we are weak,
因为我们痴心妄想
because we hope.
但爱没有希望
But there's no hope for love.
爱都以背叛告终
Love ends in betrayal.
向来如此
Aye, and always.
我不相信
Well, I don't believe you.
别动 别动
Don't move. Don't move.
看着眼熟
That looks familiar.
小矮人擅长设陷阱 换我也会设在这里
A dwarf made trap. That's where I would have put it.
但想抓住我们
Yes. It will take more than that,
技术还差了点儿
to catch the like of us !!!
糟糕
Oh, no!
咋了
What?
谁能想到
It was unexpected.
隐藏的矮人陷阱很意外吗
Oh. Oh what? The hidden dwarf trap was unexpected?
你的追踪能力并没你想的那么好
You're not the tracker you think you are.
我刚刚在想别的事
I've been a little distracted.
电影精选列表