把军队调到北边
Move your men to the north.
你们俩怎么还在这儿
What are you two still doing here?
我们是你的搭档
We are your partners.
你们不是
No, you are not.
我也是白雪公主的人啊
I am Snow White's men as well.
我是说矮人 她有困难 我得帮她
I mean... I mean dwarf. If she's in trouble, I want to help!
女王陛下
My Queen.
凡德海姆攻克了
Vardhelm has fallen.
它是最后一个要塞
It was the last stronghold.
整个冰雪之地都是您的了
The entire White Lands are yours.
您赢了
You've won.
我赢了吗
Have I?
游戏还没有结束
The game is not finished.
这就是世界边缘 还是之外亦有世界
Is this where the world ends? Or is there more?
女王 南方是无法攻占的
My Queen, the South cannot be conquered.
白雪公主的领地幅员辽阔
Snow White's lands are too vast,
她的军队...
her armies are...
你知道艾瑞克还活着吗
Did you know that Eric was alive?
你早就知道对不对
Did you?
我... 他怎么会活着
I... How?
我发誓我把他的尸体扔在...
I swear to you I threw his body...
行了
That's alright.
这样更好
I prefer it this way.
他在找一样东西
There's something that he seeks.
我想要
I want it.
我姐姐的魔镜
My sister's mirror.
它拥有巨大的魔力
It holds great power.
只要我手持魔镜 必能成就大业
And with it in my command, I can do great things.
我会解放所有的孩子
I will free every child.
救赎所有人 就像我救赎你一样
I'll save them all, as I've saved you.
我的猎人军队将会不断壮大
And my army of Huntsman will grow
壮大到任何人都无法阻挡
until nothing will stand in it's path.
你看 游戏尚未结束
So, you see, the game is not finished.
让军队准备就位
Prepare the Huntsmen.
-他们经过了这里 -当然了
- They came through here. - Obviously.
从这里能到北路
It's to access to the Northern road.
直接通往神殿
Leads directly to Sanctuary.
就算不是猎人也知道
No need to be a Huntsman to know that.
尼昂 你看我像谁
Hey, Nion, who am I?
我在与尘土对话 我听见它在与我交流
I'm talking to the dirt. I hear it speak to me.
他对这个很在行的 格雷夫
He's actually quite good at this, Gryff.
他这是虚张声势 跟个小丑似的
He's stuff. He's a buffoon.
我们往北走
We ride north.
事实上 他们往西边去了
Actually, they headed west.
北方的平原一览无余 无处躲藏
The Northern road cuts through a plain No where to take cover.
而西方沿路有一片森林
The Western road runs next to a forest.
他们能够在那儿扎营
That's where they would have make camp.
我们就去那儿找他们
That's where we're going to find them.
-当然了... -嘘
- Obviously... - Shhh, shhh, shhhh.
-尘土又对我说话了 -它说什么
- The dirt is talking to me again. - What's it saying?
它说那个话多的家伙是个蠢货
It's saying the mouthy one is an idiot.
他自己一天都活不下去 他该早点回家
He wouldn't last a day on his own and should go home.
我看也是
I agree.
不得到奖赏我是不会回家的
I'm not going home till I get my reward.
你想要金币 但你在这儿只能找到死亡
You want gold, but all you're going to find out here is death.
太夸张了吧
A bit dramatic.
夸张 万一要是真的呢
Dramatic, yeah, unless it's true.
这是个忠告
We should consider it a good warning.
我才不怕冰雪女王弗雷娅
I know I'm not afraid of Freya of the Frost.
别这么大声 收敛点吧
Hey, not so loud. Keep your voice down.
你比我想象的还蠢
You're even more stupid than I thought.
我的天啊
Bloody hell.
谁这么明目张胆地攻击了他们
Who would have attack them out here in the open?
提高警惕 他们可能还没走远
Keep your eyes peel. They could still be around.
我们找找脚印 血迹 任何线索
We'll look for tracks, blood trails, anything.
走开
Get off.
这里只有他们自己的箭
These are their own arrows.
自己的刀
Their own blades.
他们是自相残杀而死
They killed each other.
可是为什么呢
But why?
他们都是公主的手下
These are all the Queen's men.
魔镜本来在这里
The Mirror was here.
这绝对不是他们的箭
This is definitely not one of theirs.
我在矿山长大
I grew up in the mines.
我敢说这东西价值连城
It's worth half the world.
魔镜就在这支箭的主人手里
Whoever it belongs to has the Mirror.
我们要赶在弗雷娅之前找到它
We need to find it before Freya does.
这是什么
What's this?
我们不能待在大路上了
We have to get off the road.
我想打听点事儿
I'm looking for... information.
这点钱可打听不到什么
You'll not get much for that.
离这儿不远的路上发生了一场屠♥杀♥
There was a wee massacre on the road not far from here.
是女王的士兵 这事儿你知道吗
The Queen soldiers. You know anything about that?
嗯 他们几天前从这儿路过
Yeah, they passed through here a few days ago.
-是吗 -但是并没有进来歇脚
- They did? - They didn't stop. They weren't thirsty.
有人...有人跟踪他们吗
Was anyone... anyone following them?
给我也来一杯吧
Oh, a pint as well.
看来是不愿意
I take that as a "No".
祝你过得愉快
Good day.
就她那样还挑三拣四的
A bit choosy for what she's offering.
也许你找自己的种族会比较好一点
Or perhaps you would have better luck with your own kind.
你见过女矮人吗
Have you ever seen a female dwarf?
-那倒没有 -惊悚
- No, I can't say I have. - Horrifying.
惊悚简直是最宽容的形容了
Horrifying is the best of them.
简直看都不能看
Repulsive things.
如果这是大众对女矮人的认知
So, assuming this is a commonly held opinion.
你们是如何繁衍后代的呢
How exctly are new dwarfs made?
基本碰运气吧
Uh, generally by accident.
黑灯瞎火的
To little light.
-或者酒后失足 -好吧
- Too much of this. - Yeah.
来 接着喝
Come on, keep up.
一开门可真冷啊
Chilly with the door.
把那个递给我
Pass me that.
-什么 -给我点那个
- What? - Pass me some of that.
你们三个看起来是长途远游啊
You 3 looked like you're far from home.
就是找个落脚地儿 还要赶路呢
Aye, aye. Just seeking shelter and moving on.
他们是你的孩子吗
And these your children?
你的太太肯定是个大美人啊
Your missus must be quite a looker.
-这个梗不错 -什么
- That's a good one. - What?
-他们什么意思 -别管了
- What did he say? - Leave it aside.
不不 我可不买♥♥账
No, no, no. I'm not having it.
我看你还是管好你的舌头
You want to hold your tongue mate,
否则它就要遭殃了
before you loose it.
是吗
Is that so?
是的 如果你惹的只是我
Yeah, If it were just me own,
那你一点都不用担心
I wouldn't be worried.
但如果是我和他 就得小心点了
If it's me and him, I would be a tiny bit worried.
因为他出手可不管三七二十一
Because he's a bit of a waster.
他在瞎说
Not true.
但是这都不重要
But none of that matters.
因为我们跟他是一伙儿的
Because we are with him.
他将以迅雷不及掩耳之势将你们碎尸万段
And he will gut you like a deer, quicker than you can blink.
因为这个男人
Cause this man here...
是猎人
This man is the Huntsman.
是真的吗
Is this true?
你是猎人吗
Are you the Huntsman?
对的
That's me.
这样
Well.
事实上
The thing is...
我们都是猎人
We are all Huntsman.
电影精选列表