好了
Yeah.
别着急
Okay. Take your time.
记着要一直说话 别停下
Just remember to keep talking and don't stop.
我是菲尼克·奥戴尔
This is Finnick Odair.
第65届饥饿游戏冠军
Winner of the 65th Hunger Games.
我现在位于13区 活得好好的
And I'm coming to you from District 13, alive and well.
我们从都城的袭击中生还
We've survived an assault from the Capitol.
但是我在这不是为了向你们报新闻的
But I'm not here to give you recent news.
-为什么菲尼克在做宣讲 -不仅这样
- Why is Finnick doing a propo? - It's a lot more than that.
比蒂已经侵占了系统
Beetee's commandeered the system.
现在发电机出了故障
Now that they're down to generator power
他们能控制的频道就很有限了
there's a more limited range of frequencies available to them.
而我让这些频道播出的都是菲尼克
And I'm filling them all up with Finnick.
虽然能看到的人不多
Not many will see it,
但看的到的都会以为这又是次演讲
but whoever does will think it's another propo.
但他们不知道的是
What they don't know is this
广播噪音阻断了他们的整个系统
broadcast is jamming their entire system with noise.
防卫预警 内部通讯 全部都断了
Early defense warning, internal communications, everything.
只要广播在继续
As long as the broadcast goes through,
我们的人就能隐蔽潜入
our team should be able to get in and out undetected.
真♥相♥ 并非如传言一样过地纸醉金迷
The truth. Not the myths about a life of luxury.
也非为荣耀故土的谎言
Not the lie about glory for your homeland.
你可以在竞技场中幸存
You can survive the arena.
但一旦离开 你就又成为了奴隶
The moment you leave, you're a slave.
嘲笑鸟一号♥ 嘲笑鸟一号♥
Mockingjay One, Mockingjay One,
你距离防御边界还有1分钟路程
you are one minute out from perimeter defense.
-关灯 -低空飞行以防通讯未被阻断
- Going dark. - Stay low in case they're online.
斯♥诺♥总统曾经拿我当作商品来销♥售♥
President Snow used to sell me.
至少是我的身体 被卖♥♥的还不只我一人
Or my body, at least. I wasn't the only one.
如果冠军令人满意
If a Victor is considered desirable,
总统就会把他当作奖品赐予别人
the President gives them as a reward
或者允许人们买♥♥卖♥♥
or allows people to buy them.
如果你拒绝 他就会杀掉你爱的人
If you refuse, he kills someone you love.
嘲笑鸟一号♥ 距离防御边界还有20秒
Mockingjay One, you are 20 seconds from perimeter defense.
10秒
Ten seconds.
九 八
Nine... Eight...
七 六 五
Seven... Six... Five...
四 三 二
Four... Three... Two...
一
One.
防御边界没有反应
No response from perimeter defense.
我们进入了都城领空
We're inside Capitol airspace.
为了让他们自己好受
To make themselves feel better,
我的赞助人会拿金钱珠宝当礼物给我
my patrons would make presents of money or jewelry.
但我发现了一个更有价值的回报
But I found a much more valuable form of payment.
那就是秘密
Secrets.
准备
Gear up.
转换为夜视模式
Switching to Night View.
在那
There.
指挥部 我们能看到贡品中心了
Command, we have visual on the Tribute Center.
开始靠近
Initiating final approach.
带上面罩
Masks on.
我知道都城养尊处优的上流人士
See, I know all the depravity, the deceit and the cruelty
所有的邪恶 谎言和残暴
of the Capitol's pampered elite.
但我最大的秘密
But the biggest secrets are
是关于我们的好总统 科里奥兰纳斯·斯♥诺♥的
about our good President, Coriolanus Snow.
把门打开
Open the door.
指挥部 我是领队
Command, this is Team Leader.
准备投掷瓦斯 进入后将继续汇报
Prepare to deploy gas. We will confirm once inside.
他掌权时还十分年轻
Such a young man when he rose to power.
当权之久足以体现了他的智慧
Such a clever one to keep it.
你也许会问 他是怎么 做到的
How, you may ask, did he do it?
秘诀只有一个
One word.
毒药
Poison.
准备下落
Get ready to drop.
每场暴♥动♥甚至在发动前就会被他制止
He stopped every mutiny before it even started.
安全
Clear.
安全 指挥部 我们已进入
Clear. Command, we're inside.
正向一号♥目标进发
Heading toward target number one.
2C层P45号♥
Cell P45 lower level 2C.
气罐
Gas.
他的敌手大多莫名暴毙
There are so many mysterious deaths to adversaries.
甚至对他有威胁的盟友也意外频发
Even to allies who were threats.
斯♥诺♥总会从同一个杯子喝水以避嫌
Snow would drink from the same cup, to deflect suspicion.
但解药并非总是有效的
But antidotes don't always work,
所以他才会戴喷了香水的白玫瑰
which is why he wears roses that reek of perfume.
以便掩盖来自他口中
Help cover the scent of blood
那永远无法愈合的伤口散发的血腥味
from sores in his mouth that will never heal.
盖尔
Gale.
但他无法掩盖
But he can't hide the scent
他的本来面目 他杀人不眨眼
of who he really is. He kills without mercy.
他的统治手段是骗术与恐惧
He rules with deception and fear.
也只有他这种人 才会选择这类武器
His weapon of choice is the only thing suited to such a man.
毒药 毒蛇的绝佳武器
Poison. The perfect weapon for a snake.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
-比蒂 -失去信♥号♥♥了
- Beetee? - I'm losing them.
电力恢复了
Powering back up.
夫人 都城的空中防御系统
Ma'am, the Capitol air defense
正在重启 马上就会恢复
system is rebooting. It's coming back online.
他们肯定找到了其他电力来源
Must be diverting power from another source.
而且正在过滤信♥号♥♥
And filtering transmissions.
再过60秒我们就没信♥号♥♥了
Another 60 seconds and we'll be cut off.
总统女士 要召回飞行器吗
Madam President, should we call back the hovercraft?
广播我吧
Broadcast me.
如果斯♥诺♥在看
If Snow's watching this,
也许他会放入信♥号♥♥ 如果见到我的话
maybe he'll let the signal in, if he sees me.
广播我 让他看到
Put me on the air so he can see me.
-没错 -让她上
- Yes. Yes. - Put her on.
可以吗 还能进去吗
Can we do this? Can we still get in?
暂时可以 线路通畅 他只能看到你
Yes. For the moment. The line's open. He will only see you.
好了 凯妮丝 开始
Okay, Katniss, go.
斯♥诺♥总统 斯♥诺♥总统 我是凯妮丝
President Snow? President Snow. It's Katniss.
-他可能都没在看 -斯♥诺♥总统
- There's no guarantee he's even watching. - President Snow?
我知道 但还是有这种可能的
I know, but he might be.
斯♥诺♥总统 我需要和你谈谈
President Snow, I need to speak with you.
你在吗
Are you there?
斯♥诺♥总统 我是凯妮丝 能听到吗
President Snow, it's Katniss. Can you hear me?
我需要和你谈谈
I need to speak with you.
斯♥诺♥总统 我是凯妮丝
President Snow, it's Katniss.
斯♥诺♥总统 你在吗
President Snow, are you there?
能听到吗
Can you hear me?
-斯♥诺♥总统 -艾佛丁小姐 真荣幸
- President Snow... - Miss Everdeen. What an honor.
我想你打来不是为了感谢我送的玫瑰吧
I don't imagine you're calling to thank me for the roses.
这并非我的本意
I never asked for this.
参加游戏也不是
I never asked to be in the Games.
-伯格斯 请回答 -我也不想当嘲笑鸟
- Boggs? Come in. Boggs? - I never asked to be The Mockingjay.
我只是想救我妹妹 想让皮塔活着
Just wanted to save my sister. And keep Peeta alive.
请回答 伯格斯
Come in. Boggs?
求你放了他 我就不当嘲笑鸟了
Please, just let him go. And I will stop being The Mockingjay.
我会消失 你不会再见到我了
I will disappear. You will never have to see me ever again.
艾佛丁小姐
Miss Everdeen.
-伯格斯 请回答 -这是你无法逃避的
- Boggs, come in. - You couldn't run from this...
就像你无法逃避参加比赛一样
any more than you could have run from the Games.
指挥部 我需要情况说明
Command, I need a situation report.
伯格斯 时间紧迫 迅速行动
Boggs, we're running out of time. Hurry.
行动
Let's move.
求你
Please.
你已经赢了
You've won.
你打败了我
You've already beaten me.
放了皮塔 我愿意换他
Release Peeta. And take me instead.
我们早就错过了
We're long past the opportunity
电影精选列表