高尚牺牲的机会了
for noble sacrifice.
那告诉我你要我怎么做
Then tell me what to do.
我一向信守诺言的不是吗
I've always kept my promises, haven't I?
你说你不要战争 但战争已经开始
You said you didn't want a war. And that's just what's happened.
我告诉过你 和平脆弱至极
I told you what a fragile thing peace was.
但你还是太幼稚
And still, like a child,
选择了破坏这个脆弱的东西
you took pleasure in breaking it.
我了解你
I know what you are.
我知道你无法超越你狭隘的视野
I know you can't see past your narrowest concerns.
但是 艾佛丁小姐
But please, Miss Everdeen.
我觉得你恐怕已失去了对诚实的定义
I doubt you know what honesty is anymore.
指挥部 到达一号♥目标 准备营救皮塔
Command, we're at the first target. Preparing to extract Peeta.
救出他后再联络
Will confirm when he's in hand.
嘲笑鸟一号♥ 飞行器待命 准备撤离
Mockingjay One, prepare hovercraft for evac.
你让我向你证明我爱上了皮塔
You asked me to convince you that I was in love with Peeta.
至少这点我做到了吧
Haven't I at least done that?
艾佛丁小姐
Miss Everdeen,
摧毁我们的往往是
it's the things we love most
我们所最珍视的
that destroy us.
我希望你能记住
I want you to remember
我的这句话
that I said that.
你以为我不知道
Don't you think I know
你的朋友们进了贡品中心吗
your friends are in the Tribute Center?
切断他们的信♥号♥♥
Cut them off.
-伯格斯 请回答 -怎么回事
- Boggs, come in. - What happened?
伯格斯 请回答 能听到吗
Boggs, come in. Do you read me?
他知道他们在那里
He knows that they're in there.
-这是陷阱 -凯妮丝 镇定
- It's a trap. - Katniss, hold it.
我们得和他们联络
We have to get a hold of them.
得告诉他们快撤 他已经知道了
We have to tell them to get out. He knows.
没有信♥号♥♥了 无法联络
There's no signal. We can't contact them.
不 海米奇 他一直知道
No. Haymitch, he knew the whole time.
他是在嘲弄我
He was taunting me.
不 海米奇 他们在里面
No, Haymitch. They're in there.
不一定
No, we don't know that.
我是不是失去了他们俩
Did I lose them both tonight?
我是不是失去了他们俩
Did I lose them both tonight?
我是不是失去了他们俩
Did I lose them both tonight?
我失去了吗 他们俩我都失去了
Did I lose them? I lost them both.
不 不
No! No!
还没有消息
There's no news.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我知道这是最痛苦的折磨
It's the worst torture in the world.
只能等待 完全没法帮上忙
Waiting, when you know there's nothing you can do.
尤其是对我们这样的人
Especially for people like us.
但不论
But whatever
是力量 勇气
strength, courage,
还是疯狂
madness,
使我们前进的动力 只在此时出现
keeps us going, you find it, at times like these.
你有的 战士
You have it, soldier.
正是这些让你坚持到了现在
It's what's kept you alive all this time.
而且这次的难关它们也会帮你渡过
And it won't fail you now.
他们回到了
They're back.
我不要
I don't want that.
乔安娜
Johanna.
菲尼克
Finnick!
菲尼克
Finnick!
安妮 安妮 安妮
Annie? Annie! Annie!
你没事了 没事了
You're safe. You're safe.
盖尔
Gale!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
怎么了
What? What is it?
我不懂 所有枪当时
I don't get it. Every gun was
都恢复并瞄准了我们
back online and on us
我们却径直飞越了它们
and we flew right past them.
他们放了我们
They let us go.
他就在里面
He's in there.
我们给门卫用的催眠瓦斯也弄晕了他
The gas we used on the guards knocked him out,
但效力正在消退
too, but it's wearing off now.
你应该去陪他
You should be there when he wakes up.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
皮塔
Peeta.
皮塔
Peeta!
皮塔 放开 放开她
Peeta! Get off! Get off of her!
放手
Let go!
不 凯妮丝 你喉咙肿了 别碰
No, Katniss. No, you're swollen. Don't touch.
不不不 镇定 没事了
No, no, no. Calm down. Calm down. You're okay.
跟她说她醒了
Tell her she's awake.
-皮 -别说话
- Pee... - Don't try to talk.
皮塔没事 我保证
Peeta's okay. I promise.
把他从你身上拉时下手狠了点
I just had to get him off you.
这种药叫"劫持"
It's called Hijacking.
我们不知道都城已经给皮塔用药多久了
We don't know how long the Capitol's been doing this to Peeta.
是恐惧调节剂
It's fear conditioning.
杀人蜂毒液加剧了药性
Enhanced with Tracker Jacker venom.
你第一场比赛时也被叮了 记得吗
You were stung your first Games. Remember?
毒液会让目标处于游离态
The venom puts the subject in a dissociative state.
此时他们折磨他
And they torture him.
比如电击 殴打 让他失去了自我
With shocks and beatings, and strip down his identity.
而种种这些痛苦与恐惧都被重新导向
And then all of that suffering and fear is redirected.
导向了关于其他人事的记忆
Associated with other memories or a person.
就是说他们可以改变他对凯妮丝的记忆
They can change his memories of Katniss?
让他对她的记忆只剩下死亡的威胁
To make her seem life-threatening.
他们把他变成了武器 凯妮丝
They turned him into a weapon, Katniss.
用来杀你的武器
To kill you.
那你们能把它逆转吗
But you can reverse it?
恐惧是最难克服的感受
The fear is the most difficult thing to overcome.
我们的大脑本来就对恐惧印象最深
We're hardwired to remember fear best.
那还是待探索的领域
It's new terrain.
但我们已经组建了研究队
But we've put together a team.
我相信能克服
I'm optimistic.
晚上好
Good evening.
昨天 我批准了
Yesterday, I authorized
潜入都城内部的一次营救行动
a covert rescue mission inside the Capitol.
在此我很高兴的宣布
I am pleased to announce
冠军们重获自♥由♥了
that the Victors have been liberated!
让今天成为历史性转折的里程碑
Let this day mark an historic change.
现在我们这边有了嘲笑鸟和冠军们
With The Mockingjay and the Victors beside us,
这是向都城传达的一个清楚信息
we have sent a clear message to the Capitol.
说明我们不会再继续容忍♥不公
That we will never again endure injustice.
在这个日子 分离的家人得以重聚
Today, a day on which we reunited family,
朋友重逢 爱人相会
friends, and loved ones.
让施惠国的大家都团结一心
Let all of Panem come together.
不是要为都城的娱乐而战
Not to battle for the amusement of the Capitol.
而是要并肩为我们自己战斗
But to join hands in this fight.
今天 让我们庄严宣誓
Let today be the day we promise
我们永不放弃
never to give up,
永不屈服 直到我们建起全新的一个
never to give in until we have made a new Panem,
拥有选举 而非指派来的领袖的施惠国
where leaders are elected, not imposed upon us.
建起施惠国新区体系
And where the districts
那里我们可以自♥由♥共享劳动成果
are free to share the fruits of their labors
而非为了些残羹剩饭彼此争抢
and not fight one another for scraps!
这个全新的施惠国就在我们面前
This new Panem is on the horizon.
但我们必须自己努力才能争取到它
But we must take it for ourselves.
要去那里 需要跨越2区的
The road there leads through the sharp mountains
刀山火海
and deep ravines of district 2.
施惠国最深最险的山涧中
There in the heart of Panem's steepest mountain range
是都城最重要的军事基地
lies the Capitol's principal military facility.
我们一定能拿下这个要塞
We can conquer this stronghold
电影精选列表