从简单的开始 从确定的事开始说
Start simple. Start with what you know is true.
我叫凯妮丝·艾佛丁 我家在12区
My name is Katniss Everdeen. My home is District 12.
我参加了饥饿游戏 我逃出来了
I was in the Hunger Games. I escaped.
皮塔 皮塔被丢下了
Peeta... Peeta was left behind.
艾佛丁小姐
Miss Everdeen?
你不能待在这里
You can't be in here.
我做噩梦了 再给我五分钟就好
I had a nightmare. Just five more minutes.
你得去睡觉 我们能帮你入睡
You need to sleep. We can help you sleep.
五分钟就好
Just five more minutes.
不
No.
不 求你了 别 五分钟就好
No, please, don't. It's just five more...
别碰我 别碰 不 放手
Don't touch me! Don't! No! No! Get off of me!
菲尼克
Finnick.
我想回去救皮塔和乔安娜
I wanted to go back for Peeta and Johanna,
但我
but I...
我动不了
I couldn't move.
他们也抓了安妮 他们带走了她
They have Annie, too. They took her.
她现在
She's...
她现在在都城
she's in the Capitol.
我宁可她死了
I wish she was dead.
我宁可他们都死了 我们也都死了
I wish they were all dead and we were, too.
饥饿游戏
嘲笑鸟
上部
艾佛丁小姐
Miss Everdeen.
我是伯格斯上校 13区治安主管
Colonel Boggs, District 13's head of security.
我知道你已经可以了离开医疗室了
I know you've been discharged,
但是科因总统想和你会面
but President Coin's requested to meet with you first.
有什么消息吗
Is there any news?
我只是来护送你的
I'm just here to escort you.
他们总说13区荡然无存
We were always told there was nothing left of 13.
都城把地表炸成了废墟
Capitol bombed the surface to rubble.
但我们是军人 我们学着在地下生活
But we're military, so we learned to survive down here.
做准备 训练
Preparing, training.
我们的战争从未结束
The war never stopped for us.
她来了 燃烧的女孩
There she is. Our Girl on Fire.
总统女士 请允许我向你介绍 嘲笑鸟
Madam President, may I present you with The Mockingjay.
见到你真是荣幸
What an honor it is to meet you.
多么勇敢的小姑娘
You're a courageous young woman.
我知道你一定很困惑
I know how disorienting this must be.
我也无法想象
And I can't imagine what it's
经历了那些残酷游戏的感受
like to live through the atrocities of those Games.
凯妮丝 这是总统艾尔玛·科因
Katniss, President Alma Coin.
这里竭诚欢迎你
Please know how welcome you are.
希望你能在这里找到一点宽慰
I hope you'll find some comfort with us.
13区的人们也深谙失去的痛苦
We've known loss in 13, too.
这将写入历史 历史就发生在这张桌子旁
This is history. Right here at this table.
很抱歉 我也希望
I apologize. I wish you
能再给你一些时间休养 但是很不幸
had more time to recover, but unfortunately,
这只是奢望 请坐
we don't have that luxury. Please, have a seat.
你知道发生了什么吗
Are you aware of what's happened?
当你向力场射出那支箭
When you fired your arrow at the force field
全国都沸腾了
you electrified the nation.
有七个区已经发生了
There have been riots and
骚乱 暴♥动♥ 以及突袭
uprisings and strikes in seven districts.
我们相信 如果这股力量持续下去
We believe that if we keep this energy going
我们能联合各区 一起对抗都城
we can unify the districts against the Capitol.
但如果我们不作为 让这股力量消散
But if we don't, if we let it dissipate,
我们可能要再等75年才能有这样的机会
we could be waiting another 75 years for this opportunity.
13区的所有人都准备好了
Everyone in 13 is ready for this.
皮塔怎么样了 他还活着吗
What about Peeta? Is he alive?
我不知道 我也想知道他的情况
I don't know. And I wish that I did.
但我没法
But there's no way for me
联♥系♥到都城内的线人
to contact my operatives inside the Capitol.
都城一直都在
The Capitol has always
压制各区之间的交流
suppressed communication between the districts.
但我非常了解他们的系统
But I know their system very well.
我攻破了这个系统
I managed to break through.
现在我们只差完美的信息
All we need now is the perfect message.
凯妮丝 我们需要这么做
Katniss, here's what we need to do.
我们要他们看到嘲笑鸟还活得好好的
We need to show them that The Mockingjay's alive and well
并且愿意站起来加入这场战争
and willing to stand up and join this fight.
因为我们需要各区联手对抗都城
'Cause we need every district to stand up to this Capitol.
像你做过的那样
The way you did.
所以我们要拍一系列宣传片
So we're gonna shoot a series of propaganda clips,
我希望将之取名为 嘲笑鸟
propos, I like to call them, on The Mockingjay.
放出消息
Spreads the word
给这场暴♥动♥之火添油加柴
that we're gonna stoke the fire of this rebellion.
这场嘲笑鸟点燃的火
The fire that The Mockingjay started.
你把他丢在那里
You left him there.
你把他留在竞技场等死
You left Peeta in that arena to die.
凯妮丝 有那么多的人...
Katniss, there are so many...
皮塔才是应该活下来的那个
Peeta was the one who was supposed to live.
艾佛丁小姐
Miss Everdeen.
这场革命关系到所有人
This revolution is about everyone.
我们每个人都牵扯其中 我们需要一个声音
It's about all of us. And we need a voice.
那你就该救出皮塔
Then you should've saved Peeta.
也许你应该救出那个男孩而不是她
Maybe you should have rescued the boy instead.
不
Oh, no.
不 听我说 这件事非她不可
No, listen to me. No one else can do this but her.
她和你描述的判若两人
This is not the girl you described.
显然 我们得让她感同身受
Obviously, we need to make it personal.
提醒她 谁是真正的敌人
Remind her who the real enemy is.
她知道谁是真正的敌人 这不是问题
She knows who the enemy is. That's not the issue.
除非她忘了
Unless she's forgotten.
亲眼所见才能明白
There's explaining and there's showing.
让她见见都城对12区的所作所为
Let her see what the Capitol did to 12.
她承受不了 游戏毁了她
She can't handle it. The Games destroyed her.
这是你唯一的选择
This is the only choice you have.
人们并不总是表现得
People don't always show
如你所期望的那样 总统女士
up the way you want them to, Madam President.
但是她的怒火 以及被怒火驱使的反叛
But that anger, that anger-driven defiance,
这是我们想要的
that's what we want.
而我们可以加以引导 我们得让大家团结起来
And we can redirect it. We need to unite these people out there
他们这么多年来
that have been doing nothing
只知道在竞技场上互相残杀
but killing each other in an arena for years.
我们得有一根引雷针
We have to have a lightning rod.
他们会追随她 她是这场革命的标志
They'll follow her. She's the face of the revolution.
让她看清这一点 让她回家
Let her see it. Let her go home.
送她过去
Send her.
我不敢相信你要这么做
I can't believe you're going through with this.
你可以拒绝
You can say "No."
我得亲眼看看
I need to see it for myself.
这边走
This way.
13区将这里彻底检查过了 你很安全
13 swept everything top to bottom, so you'd be safe.
你确定不要我陪你去吗
You sure you don't want me to go with you?
是的 不用了
Yeah. I'm sure.
我们会在上面看着你
We'll have our eyes on you from above.
猜就是你
Figures.
过来
Come on.
想见普瑞姆吗
Don't you wanna see Prim?
快进去 这么不合作真伤我心
There you go. You're breakin' my heart.
艾杰里娅
Egeria!
我们要把演讲辞定下来
We need to fix these lines.
我不会叫他们"反抗者"
I won't say "Rebels."
那些愚蠢的反抗行为
These are senseless acts of defiance.
这么说人们还以为他们是对的
And I won't legitimize them.
那就叫他们"罪犯"
We'll call them "Criminals."
"激进分子"
"Radicals."
否则我们就违反了我最开始的规则
Otherwise we're breaking my oldest rule.
永远不让他们看到你流血
Never let them see you bleed.
公民们
电影精选列表