他们看到我们从那开火了
They saw us firing there.
解除火力 停止袭击舰队
Stand down. Don't launch the fleet.
又有12架都城的轰炸机
Another 12 Capitol bombers
在三区领空组成三角进攻编制
approaching sector 3 in attack formation.
不要开火
Hold fire on their approach.
他们攻击了什么
What'd they hit?
土壤基岩 在通风口上有碎片残留
Bedrock. But there's debris in the ventilation shaft.
他们没有针对我们的舰队
They're not targeting our fleet.
或我们的特殊武器
Or our Special Weaponry.
他们不知道我们的库存及方位
They don't know what we have or where we have it.
能确认地堡里所有人都安全吗
Can you confirm that everyone's safely in the bunker?
已经确认过了
Already done.
隐藏所有剩余的高射炮
Conceal all remaining anti-aircraft guns.
封闭发射台及通风走廊
Seal launching pads and ventilation corridors.
只能等这阵攻击过去了
We are gonna wait this out.
建地堡就是为了这个
This is what we're built for.
他们把我们这封成了坟墓
They'll seal us in here like a tomb.
都城正在排除一些过时信息
The Capitol's working off some outdated information.
我可不想替他们排除更新
I'd rather not update it for them.
总统女士 我知道我不该...
Madam President, I know it's not my place...
是不该 作为客人我们很欢迎你
It's not. You're a welcome guest,
但指挥室的工作不归你管
but you're out of your depth down here.
-把用氧度降至14%好节省氧气 -收到
- Reduce oxygen to 14% to conserve it. - Copy that.
深呼吸 海文斯比先生
Take a deep breath, Mr. Heavensbee.
今晚将是个漫漫长夜
It's gonna be a long night.
普瑞姆 说会儿话吧 什么都行
Prim, talk about something. Anything.
他们让我去医院工作
They promoted me at the hospital.
忘了告诉你了 他们在训练我当个医生
I forgot to tell you. They're training me to be a doctor.
看来他们也没有那么蠢
They'd be stupid not to.
-我能坐这吗 -可以
- Can I sit? - Yeah.
斯♥诺♥在利用安妮来惩罚你
Snow's using Annie to punish you.
他在用他们来嘲弄我们
He's taunting us with them.
直到我看到那只蠢猫我才明白
I didn't understand until just now watching that stupid cat.
你第一次饥饿游戏后
After your first Games,
我以为你们的感情都是演出来的
I thought the whole romance was an act.
我们都觉得你会将计就计
We all expected you to continue that strategy.
直到皮塔的心跳骤停
But it wasn't until Peeta's heart stopped
生命垂危的时候
and he nearly died that...
我知道我误解你了
I knew I'd misjudged you.
你爱他
You love him.
我不是乱说 可能你自己都没发觉
I'm not saying in what way. Maybe you don't even know yourself.
但是只要认真观察都能发觉
But anyone paying attention can see it.
你怎么忍♥过来的
How do you live with it?
我逼自己从梦魇中醒来
I drag myself outta
但醒来也没好到哪去
nightmares and there's no relief in waking up.
但是还是别屈服
But... it's better not to give in to it.
得花费10倍的时间
Takes 10 times longer to put
锻炼自己不让自己崩溃
yourself back together than it does to fall apart.
凯妮丝 凯妮丝
Katniss? Katniss?
跟我来
Come with me.
我们抢走了他们最好的机会 是吧
We took their best shot. Didn't we?
是的
Yeah.
-你妈妈和妹妹还好吗 -都还好
- Your mother and sister okay? - Yeah, they're fine.
我需要你为我们做件事
I need you to do something for us.
我需要你告诉施惠国
I need you to tell Panem
我们在都城的攻击下幸存了
that we survived an attack by the Capitol
没有任何人员伤亡 我们还在正常运作
with no casualties. And we remain fully operational.
好
Okay.
告诉你件事
You should know something.
因为皮塔的提醒
We had eight extra minutes of
我们多出了8分钟居民疏散时间
civilian evacuation because of Peeta's warning.
我会铭记于心
I won't forget that.
谢谢你
Thank you.
凯妮丝 记得是"13区活得好好的 我也是"
So Katniss, it's "13 is alive and well and so am I."
凯妮丝
Katniss?
凯妮丝
Katniss.
金句不浪费在彩排上
Never one to waste it in rehearsal, I know.
他们为什么要留下玫瑰
Why would they drop these?
为了恐吓我
For me.
凯妮丝 可以开始了吗
Ready to go, Katniss?
拍摄会像在8区时一样
We're gonna do this, just like District 8.
说说关于这些玫瑰的事
Tell me about the roses.
告诉斯♥诺♥13区活得好好的
Tell Snow 13 is alive and well.
他准备杀了皮塔
He's gonna kill Peeta.
再试一次 你能说大声点吗
Let's try again. Can you speak up?
今天没有麦克风
We don't have a mic on you.
"13区活得好好的 我也是"
"13 is alive and well and so am I."
他准备杀了皮塔
He's gonna kill Peeta.
-我不能 -凯妮丝
- I can't. - Katniss?
-你能做到的 凯妮丝 -我不能
- You can do it, Katniss. - I can't do this.
"13区活得好好的 我也是"
"13 is alive and well and so am I."
他只会继续 他不会停下
He's just gonna keep... He's never gonna stop.
-克雷西达 先别录了 -没事 凯妮丝
- Cressida, we should cut the cameras. - It's okay, Katniss.
不 他刚警告我了 他警告我了
No. He warned me. He warned me about this.
因为我是嘲笑鸟 他才警告我的
He's doing this because I'm The Mockingjay.
他用折磨皮塔来惩罚我
He's punishing Peeta to punish me.
不
No.
-不 我不能做这个 -凯妮丝
- No, I can't do this. - Katniss.
-别逼我做这个 -随她去
- Don't make me do this! - Let her go.
我得 我得从这出去
I got... I gotta get out of here.
就这么结束了
So this is the end?
你打算永远躲在这了
This is you're hide down here forever?
我不能当嘲笑鸟了
I can't be The Mockingjay.
不是说嘲笑鸟 我们就说你
Not The Mockingjay. Just Katniss.
你是我在这下面唯一的朋友
You know, you're the only real friend I have down here.
我猜他们应该没给你什么药吧
I don't suppose they gave you any kind of medication?
-你无可救药 -但是我意思是
- You're unbelievable. - Okay, but I meant what I said.
听着 我下来这得目的是告诉你
Look, the reason I'm here is to let you know
他们正在营救皮塔
they're rescuing Peeta.
-什么 -第5区大坝停运了
- What? - The dam went down in District 5,
导致都城大部分区域没电
took out most of the power to the Capitol.
已经攻破了他们的信♥号♥♥防御系统
Knocked out their signal defense.
比蒂已经黑进了他们的系统
Beetee's inside their system now,
造成了他们各种混乱
wreaking all kinds of havoc.
这给我们争取到了时间窗口
A window is open to us.
能维持多久 我不知道
How much longer? I don't know.
我猜怎么也得等到都城恢复电力
I guess until the Capitol can get the power back on.
凯恩总统知道吗
And President Coin?
我绝不会全力支持那个女人
You know, I can never fully support that woman in light of the...
因为他们这地方令行禁止 但是...
prohibition they have going on around this place, but...
普鲁塔克得到消息称
Plutarch got word that Peeta
皮塔和其他人在祭品中心
and the others are in the Tribute Center.
凯恩把停电看作一次机会
And with the power out, Coin sees this as an opportunity.
她知道皮塔是都城的武器
She knows that Peeta is the Capitol's weapon.
就好像你是我们的武器一样
The same way you're ours.
为了避免你们互相对立指责
And as opposed to having you two pointing at each other,
她得得到他
she's going to get him.
-我得去帮忙 -等等 孩子
- I have to go help. - Hey, hey, whoa, kiddo. Wait.
得了吧 你打算就这样
Come on. What, are you just gonna
从通风口跳出去直接杀到都城
jump out of the vent and go storm the Capitol?
再说 都已经开始了
Besides, it's already underway.
六名士兵已经上路 都是志愿者
Six soldiers went in. Volunteer only.
你猜猜谁是第一个志愿加入的
And guess who was the first brave soul to sign up.
盖尔
Gale.
-好了吗 菲尼克 -好了
- Okay, Finnick? - Yeah. Yeah.
走到中心
Go in the center there.
那些石头那里
Those rocks.
卡斯托 往左点
Castor, to the left.
波乐克斯 你和我一起 我们直接开机
Pollux, you're with me. So we'll go straight to camera.
好了吗 菲尼克
Okay? Finnick?
电影精选列表