激励了所有人来加入反抗
inspiring everyone to join the rebellion.
团结 我们会成为
Together, we will become
不容小觑反抗联盟
an alliance to be reckoned with.
万岁 万岁 万岁
Hoorah! Hoorah! Hoorah!
不喜欢在葬礼上听到战歌♥吧
You don't like hearing a fight song at a funeral?
支持我们的人越多
The more people on our side,
我们离皮塔和安妮就越近
the closer we are to Peeta and Annie.
没错
Yeah.
斯♥诺♥总统下令
By order of President Snow
提高日产量限额
daily production quotas have been increased.
工作班次将延长两个小时
All work shifts will be extended by an extra two hours.
绝不容忍♥产量未达标
Failure to meet these quotas will not be tolerated.
斯♥诺♥总统下令
By order of President Snow
提高日产量限额
daily production quotas have been increased.
要烧一起烧 要死一起死
If we burn, you burn with us!
-我有好消息 -什么
- I got good news. - What?
科因准许让我们在地面打猎
Coin agreed to let us hunt above ground.
他怕都不怕我们
He's not even afraid of us.
因为他们之前从未被猎捕过
It's cause they've never been hunted before.
有点不公平
It's almost not fair.
他们叫我们回去
They want us back.
他们让我们直接去指挥室
They asked us to head for Command.
好的 我先回去放东西
All right. I gotta drop these off.
无可厚非
She was arguably
她曾经是我们最爱的贡品
our favorite Tribute.
我觉得最令我们震惊的是
And I think that's what we all find most astonishing,
这个女孩曾在都城大受欢迎
is that this girl was adored in the Capitol.
我想对你来说 皮塔 一定相当痛苦
And I think for you, Peeta, it must be particularly painful.
我希望我能把这支玫瑰
I wish I could give this rose
献给你 凯妮丝
to you, Katniss.
他已经变很多了 他们对他做了什么
He's changed so much already. What are they doing to him?
给一个能激起暴♥力♥的女孩一个甜蜜的示意
A sweet gesture for a girl who has inspired such violence.
你能原谅她一定很爱她吧
You must love her very much to be able to forgive her.
-他在发抖 -我觉得我做不到
- He's shaking. - I don't think that I could.
除非 当然 皮塔
Unless, of course, Peeta,
你认为可能她是被迫
you think that perhaps she's being forced
说了一些连她都不明白的事
into saying things that she doesn't even understand.
没错 我就是这么认为
Yeah. Yeah, that's exactly what I think.
他连声音都变了
Even his voice is different.
我觉得他们在利用她激起反叛者
I think they're using her to whip up the rebels.
我想她连发生了什么都不知道
I doubt she even knows what's happening,
也不知道真正利害攸关的是什么
and what's really at stake.
皮塔 我猜反叛者们
Now, Peeta, I doubt that
都不会让她看到这段视频
the rebels will ever let her see this.
要是她能看到 你有什么话想对她说
But if they do, what would you say to her?
对凯妮丝·艾弗丁
To Katniss Everdeen,
对曾经可爱的凯妮丝·艾弗丁
the once sweet Katniss Everdeen.
你有什么话想说
What would you say to her?
我会 我会告诉她多为自己考虑
I would... I would tell her to think for herself.
是的
Yes.
别犯傻 凯妮丝
Don't be a fool, Katniss.
我知道你从不想发生反叛
I know you never wanted the rebellion.
你在游戏中所做所为
The things that you did in the
并未想过会掀起反叛
Games were never intended to start all of this.
反叛者打造出的并不是真正的你
The rebels have made you into something that you're not.
他们把你塑造成了一个毁灭者
Something that could destroy all of us.
所以如果你在他们利用你的过程里
So if you have any power or any say
有任何决策力或发言权
in what they do or how they use you,
拜托你
please, please,
趁还来得及 劝告他们停止战争
urge them to stop this war before it's too late.
扪心自问 你能信任跟你共事的人吗
And ask yourself, can you trust the people you're working with?
你知道他们的真实目的吗
Do you know what they really want?
我们必须做出回应
We need to respond.
谢谢你 皮塔·梅尔拉克
Thank you, Peeta Mellark,
为我们揭露真实的嘲笑鸟
for these revelations about the real Mockingjay.
你看到他的样子了吗
Did you see what he looks like?
我看到了一个懦夫
I saw a coward.
你根本不知道
You don't have any idea
-他都经历了些什么 -我不在乎
- what he's going through. - I don't care.
我绝不会说出他刚说的任何话
I would never say what he just said.
就算他们折磨我 拿枪指着我
Not if they tortured me. Not with a gun to my head.
这是当时在鞭挞柱前为你辩护的皮塔啊
That is the same Peeta that defended you at the whipping post.
已经不是了 现在他只是在为自己辩护
No, it's not. Now he's only defending himself.
科因说要开会 我们得回应
Coin's called a meeting. We need to respond.
什么时候"我们"变成你和科因了
When did "we" become you and Coin?
每个人都有选择 他怎么能坐在都城
Everyone has a choice. How can he sit there in the Capitol
替那些毁他家园 杀他亲人的人辩解
and defend the people destroyed his home and murdered his family?
他不知道这些
He doesn't know.
他怎么会知道
How could he?
没人看见都城对12区所作的
Nobody's seen what the Capitol did to 12.
我得让他们知道
I have to show them.
从你站在司法大楼前面开始拍 好吗
So I wanna start with you in front of the Justice Building, okay?
就这里 开拍
Bang. First shot.
凯妮丝 告诉我们这里发生了什么
Katniss, tell us what happened here.
当你射出那只箭时
We were all standin' right here
我们都在这里观看游戏
watching the Games when you fired that arrow.
屏幕突然变黑 没人知道发生了什么
The screens just went dark. Nobody had any idea what happened.
守卫把我们赶回家里
Peacekeepers forced us back into our homes.
大概一小时后 小镇还是一片死寂
For maybe an hour, the town was just dead quiet.
9点刚过 我听到他们卡车撤离的声音
Little past 9:00, we heard their trucks pullin' out.
所有卡车 守卫都走了
All of them. Every single Peacekeeper.
我知道这意味着什么
And I knew what that meant.
我和几个矿工
Me and a couple of guys from the mines,
开始把人们拽出房♥子
we started pulling people from their houses
想把他们带到围栏线去
and tried to get 'em to the fence line
但是很多人都很害怕森林
but a lotta people were scared of the forest.
于是他们向马路走 在那里歇了一下
So they headed up onto the road. Make a break for it that way.
盖尔 继续
Stay with Gale.
我们有九百一十五人成功到达围栏
915 of us made it to the fence.
我们看到轰炸机
Then we watched as...
不断向马路轰炸
bombers circled back towards the road.
人们边逃他们边炸
They firebombed them as they ran away.
一万人中的九百一十五人
915 outta 10,000.
我应该带上更多人 拉上他们一起走
I should've grabbed people. I should've dragged 'em with me.
我能抱几个孩子走
Some of the kids I could've carried.
盖尔 你已经救了很多人了
You saved so many people, Gale.
没有你 就没有第12区
Without you, there would be no District 12.
连回忆都不剩
Not even the memory of it.
这是你吻我的地方
This is where you kissed me.
我还以为你忘了
I didn't think you remembered that.
也许死了才能忘吧
I'd have to be dead to forget that.
可能死都忘不了
Maybe not even then.
我就知道你会吻我
I knew you'd do that.
我都不知道
How? I didn't.
因为我现在很痛苦
'Cause I'm in pain.
只有这样 才能得到你的关注
That's the only way that I can get your attention.
别担心 凯妮丝 会过去的
Don't worry, Katniss. It'll pass.
给
Hey.
没错 那是只嘲笑鸟
Yeah, that's a mockingjay.
现在他们停不下来了
Well, now they'll never shut up.
你想让我唱歌♥
You want me to sing?
你会不会 会不会
Are you, are you
来到这树下
Coming to the tree
他们吊死了一个人
They strung up a man
谋害三条性命的人
They say who murdered three
这里怪事常发生
Strange things did happen here
简直不能再诡异
No stranger would it be
午夜相约上吊树
If we met at midnight in the hanging tree
你会不会 会不会
Are you, are you
来到这树下
Coming to the tree
电影精选列表