And I wanna help. But I just keep thinking,
即使我们赢得了战争 皮塔会怎样
even if we win this war, what happens to Peeta?
我知道他在那儿不安全
I know he's not safe there,
可他在这儿也绝不安全
but he's definitely not safe here.
我觉得你不知道自己对他们有多重要
I don't think you know how important you are to them.
你想要什么 说出来就好
If you want something, you just have to ask.
你几乎可以提出任何要求
You could demand almost anything.
他们不得不同意
They'd have to agree to it.
我应该多叫醒你几次 小鸭子
I should wake you up more often, Little Duck.
睡一会吧
Get some sleep now.
你也睡会
You, too.
谢谢你同意和我见面
Thank you for agreeing to meet with me.
我决定做你们的嘲笑鸟
I've decided I'll be your Mockingjay.
但有几个条件
But I have some conditions.
只要一有机会 就要把皮塔和其他贡品
Peeta and the other Tributes, Johanna Mason and Annie Cresta,
乔安娜·梅森和安妮·克莱斯塔解救出来
will be rescued at the earliest opportunity.
皮塔获救后
If and when Peeta is liberated,
要无条件赦免他
he will receive a full and unconditional pardon.
不能对他进行任何惩罚
No punishment will be inflicted.
对其他贡品也一样
And the same goes for the other Tributes.
没门儿
No.
你们把他们丢在竞技场里又不是他们的错
It's not their fault you abandoned them in the arena.
他们说的做的不过是为了保命
They're doing and saying whatever they can to survive.
在第13区 个人不能提出要求
Individuals don't make demands in 13.
将来会有法庭和公正的审判
There will be a tribunal. And a fair judgment.
谢谢
Thank you.
冠军自动拥有豁免权
The Victors will be granted immunity.
你要当着
And you will announce
第13区全体人♥民♥的面宣布这次交易
that in front of the entire population of 13.
你要对你自己和你的政♥府♥负责
You will hold yourself and your government responsible
否则你就再找别的嘲笑鸟去
or you will find another Mockingjay.
没错 这就是她
That's it. That's her. Right there.
这不正是我跟你保证的她吗 穿着戏服
Isn't that who I promised you? She wears the costume.
背景充满炮火声 烟雾缭绕
Gunfire in the background. A hint of smoke.
我们的嘲笑鸟
Our Mockingjay.
总统女士 我们正在败退
Madam President, we're losing ground,
因为人♥民♥正在丧失信心
because the people are losing heart.
这值得我们冒险 她值得我们冒险
This is worth the risk. She's worth the risk.
豁免 法庭 人♥民♥的力量
Pardons, tribunals. Power of the people.
都可以是新施惠国的基础 不过
It can all be the bedrock of the new Panem, but,
在战争期间我觉得即使
in wartime I think even the
最崇高的事业也容许有些瑕疵 是不是
noblest of causes can be bent a little bit. Right?
你还有其他条件吗
Do you have any other conditions?
我妹妹要留下她的猫
My sister gets to keep her cat.
走开
Go away.
又到探视时间了吗
Is it visiting hours again?
特琳奇小姐
Miss Trinket,
你看这扇门
you see this door.
能从里面打开
It opens. From the inside.
我告诉过你 这些是
I've told you, these are the
标准宿舍 跟所有人都一样
standard living quarters. Same as everyone.
你不是囚犯 可以随时加入13区
You're not a prisoner. You're free to join the rest of 13.
这样能见人吗 我谢谢你了
Not looking like this. Thank you very much.
我们的问题要比行头大得多 特琳奇小姐
We have a bigger issue than wardrobe, Miss Trinket.
凯妮丝同意当嘲笑鸟了
Katniss has agreed to be The Mockingjay.
可怜的东西
That poor thing.
你那燃烧的女孩已经心力交瘁
And your Girl on Fire is burnt out.
我现在需要你加入这个团队
I need you to join this team now.
-我需要一个她信任的人 -海米奇怎么样
- I need someone she trusts. - What about Haymitch?
他现在在附近的某处戒酒
He's drying out in some facility a mile down.
协助反抗者实在不是我的特长
Aiding rebels is not really my forte.
特琳奇小姐 无论这里发生了什么
Miss Trinket, your days in the Capitol are over,
你都回不去都城了
no matter what happens here.
要是你想扮演战犯 随你便
If you wanna play a prisoner of war, fine.
待在这儿发霉
Stay here and rot.
我会找到其他人陪同嘲笑鸟
I'll find someone else to be The Mockingjay's escort.
能找谁
Who?
没有人是不可替代
Anyone can be replaced.
你的嘲笑鸟无人可代
Not your Mockingjay.
这个地洞里
There isn't a soul in this dungeon
没人了解凯妮丝
who knows the first thing about Katniss.
你真的觉得这些
You honestly believe one of
这群穴居人有谁能替代得了我吗
these cave dwellers is going to take my place?
没有
No.
下午好
Good afternoon.
抱歉打断大家的计划
Thank you for interrupting your schedules.
我们已经调整它们来补偿
They have already been adjusted to compensate...
这里几乎看不到小孩
I hardly ever see children around here.
请和你的组织报备
Please, check in with your unit...
几年前的一场瘟疫夺去了很多儿童的生命
A lot of them were lost in an epidemic a few years ago.
我要向第13区的居民宣布一件事
I have an announcement for the citizens of 13.
科因也失去了她的家人
Coin lost her family, too.
女儿和丈夫
Daughter and a husband.
欢迎来自第12区的客人
And our welcome guests from 12.
凯妮丝·艾佛丁已经同意作为我们事业的旗帜
Katniss Everdeen has consented to be the face of our cause
帮助联合反抗都城的各区
to help unite the districts against the Capitol.
作为交换 我答应了几个条件
In exchange, I have promised several concessions.
第一 我们要尽一切可能
First, we'll assess all
解救在都城中
opportunities for the extraction of the Victors
做人♥质♥的冠军
held hostage in the Capitol.
他们是皮塔·梅尔拉克
Peeta Mellark,
乔安娜·梅森
Johanna Mason...
菲尼克 安妮也是交换条件之一
Finnick, I made the deal for Annie, too.
还有安妮·克莱斯塔
...and Annie Cresta.
得救后 他们将获得
Once freed, they will be
无条件赦免 他们对起义事业犯下的
granted full pardon for any and all crimes
任何罪行都将得到宽恕
committed against the rebel cause.
好
Good.
太好了 凯妮丝
That's good, Katniss.
如果凯妮丝·艾佛丁未能履行她的职责
If Katniss Everdeen fails to fulfill her duties
交易将被取消
the deal will be off.
感谢大家能来
Thank you for your attention.
请回到各自的日常安排
Please, resume your daily schedules.
-总统夫人 -艾菲·特琳奇
- Madam President. - Effie Trinket.
欢迎来到第13区
Welcome to 13.
总统女士 我能说您讲话十分
Madam President, may I say you are so very...
简洁吗
concise.
你觉得还有其他要讲的吗
You believe that there's more to be said?
-我能直言吗 -也没见你干别的
- May I speak freely? - You don't appear to do anything else.
我只想聊聊说服之道
I'm only talking about salesmanship.
革命现在只是星星之火
The thing with revolutions, they're a tender flame.
需要一些热量和燃料来助燃
They need to be nurtured with a little kindling and warmth.
-一些氧气 -氧气
- Bit of oxygen. - Oxygen.
一种有效的灭火方法是让火焰闷熄
One sure way to put it out is to smother it.
或者把房♥间里的空气都用光
Or to use up all the air in the room.
先走一步
Excuse me.
你知道什么需要革命改造吗 她那发型
You know what could use a revolution? That hair.
艾菲
Effie?
-你在这儿干什么 -我是政♥治♥难民
- What are you doing here? - I'm a political refugee.
普鲁塔什搭救了你吗
Plutarch rescued you?
搭救 没错 他是这么说的
Rescued, yes, that's what he calls it.
你和我都身处黑暗
You and I were both in the dark.
如今要在这连体裤里遭一辈子罪了
Now I'm condemned to this life of jumpsuits.
很高兴再次见到你
It is wonderful to see you again.
这地方太难以置信了
Can you believe this place?
我想念咖啡
I miss coffee.
我不知道还有这么严格的地方 我是说
I never knew any place could be so strict. I mean,
我以为至少在高层会有些
I thought at least in the higher ranks there'd be some...
特权 我想念我的假发
side action. I miss my wigs.
幸运的是 我记得这个
Luckily, I remembered that
当年我想出来时可是风靡一时
电影精选列表