Citizens,
今夜我向全施惠国致辞
tonight I address all of Panem as one.
自黑暗时期以后
Since the Dark Days,
施惠国进入了前所未有的和平时代
Panem has had an unprecedented era of peace.
现有的和平是建立在合作的基础上的
It is a peace built upon cooperation.
也是建立在法治和秩序上的
And a respect for law and order.
最近几周 你们也都听说了在极限赛中
In the past weeks, you have heard of sporadic violence
几名激进分子的带动下 发生了零星的暴♥乱♥
following the actions of a few radicals in the Quarter Quell.
选择这条毁灭道路的人们
Those who choose this destructive path,
你们的暴行都是因为不明白
your actions are based on a misunderstanding
我们是怎么活下来的 怎么一起活下来的
of how we have survived. Together.
是一项条约
It is a contract.
所有分区支持都城 就像血液流入心脏
Each district supplies the Capitol. Like blood to a heart.
作为回报 都城确保秩序与安全
In return, the Capitol provides order and security.
分区罢♥工♥
To refuse work
就是将整个系统置于危险之中
is to put the entire system in danger.
都城就是施惠国跳动的心脏
The Capitol is the beating heart of Panem.
没有心脏 一切都将灭亡
Nothing can survive without a heart.
跪在你们面前的罪犯
The criminals that kneel before you
在暴♥动♥中使用了一些标志
use symbols for the purpose of sedition.
现在开始将禁止一切嘲笑鸟的图像
Which is why all images of The Mockingjay are now forbidden.
持有嘲笑鸟相关物品等同叛国
Possessing them will be considered treason.
判处死刑
Punishable by death.
审判即将执行
Justice shall be served swiftly.
秩序即将重建
Order shall be restored.
无视历史警告者
To those who ignore the warnings of history,
将付出最惨重的代价
prepare to pay the ultimate price.
没事了 我们都很好
It's okay. We're okay.
我们都在这了
We're all here now.
毛茛
Buttercup!
我把他偷运了进来
I smuggled him in.
还有爸爸的照片
I got Dad.
我还从厨房♥拿了些你的药草
And I got some of your herbs from the kitchen.
这里规矩很严
They have strict rules.
不知道他们发现了会怎么样
I don't know what they'll do if they find him here.
吃点吧
You should try to eat something.
大家好 大家晚上好
Hello. Good evening.
我向施惠国的所有人♥民♥问好
And a big welcome to all in Panem.
我是凯萨·富莱克曼 不论你是谁
I'm Caesar Flickerman. And whoever you are,
不论你在干什么
whatever it is you're doing,
如果你在工作 放下你的工作
if you're working, put down your work.
如果你在进餐 停止进餐
If you're having dinner, stop having dinner.
因为今晚的内容不容错过
Because you are going to want to witness this tonight.
精英极限赛上到底发生了什么
There has been rampant speculation
引发了人们疯狂地猜想
about what really happened in the Quarter Quell.
而现在一位特邀嘉宾
And here to shed a little light
将为我们透露些许内♥幕♥
on the subject for us is a very special guest.
有请皮塔·梅尔拉克先生
Please welcome Mr. Peeta Mellark.
皮塔 很多人
Peeta, a lot of people
都觉得自己笼罩在黑暗之中
feel as though they are in the dark.
我知道大家的感受
Yeah, I know how they feel.
那么 请做好准备
Now, so set the stage for us.
告诉我们充满争议的最后一夜
Talk us through what really happened
到底发生了什么
on that final and controversial night.
首先 你要知道
Well, first off, you have
当你身处游戏之中
to understand that when you're in the Games
你只有一个愿望 它代价高昂
you only get one wish. It's very costly.
你还活着
You're alive.
-它需要你付出生命 -不仅仅是付出生命
- It costs your life. - I think it costs more than your life.
什么意思 还有什么比你的生命更重要的
How do you mean? What's more than your life?
杀掉无辜的人
I mean to murder innocent people,
让你失去本性
that costs everything that you are.
对
Yes.
所以你紧紧抓住那个愿望
So you hold on to that one wish.
而那一夜我的愿望就是救出凯妮丝
And that night my wish was to save Katniss.
是啊
Yes.
我应该听她的
I should've just run off
在那天的早些时候和她一起逃跑
with her earlier in the day like she'd wanted.
但你没有 为什么 被卷入比蒂的计划了吗
But you didn't. Why? Were you caught up in Beetee's plan?
不是的 我只是想找盟友
No, I was caught up trying to play allies.
结果他们分开了我俩
And then they separated us and...
我失去了她
that's when I lost her.
之后闪电袭来
And then the lightning hit...
竞技场周围的整个力场都毁掉了
and the whole force field around the arena just blew out.
对 可是皮塔 毁坏力场的是凯妮丝
Yes, but, Peeta, Katniss is the one who blew it out.
-不是 -你看到视频了
- No. - You saw the footage.
不 她不知道自己在干什么
No, she didn't know what she was doing.
我们都不知道
Neither of us knew
还有更大的计划 我们毫不知情
there was a bigger plan going on. We had no idea.
-毫不知情吗 -是的
- You had no idea? - No.
行吧 皮塔 退一步说
All right. Well, Peeta, there
很多人都很怀疑这个说法
are many who find this suspicious to say the least.
看起来她就是反叛计划的一员
It seems as though she was part of a rebel plan.
你说差点被乔安娜杀掉
Do you think it was part of her plan
也是她的计划吗
to be almost killed by Johanna?
或者被雷击到失去意识
Or part of the plan to be paralyzed by lightning?
不 我们什么反叛计划都没参与
No, we were not part of any rebel plan.
当时怎么回事我们完全不知情
We had no idea what was going on.
行 我信你 皮塔·梅尔拉克
All right. I believe you, Peeta Mellark. Thank you.
我本想请你谈谈当下的动荡
And I was going to ask you to speak about the unrest
-不过你可能太难过 -不 我可以
- but I think you might be too upset. - No, I can.
-你确定吗 -对 我确定
- Are you sure? - Yeah, absolutely.
谢谢你
Thank you.
请各位观众都停下来
I want everyone who's watching to stop
想一想内战会带来什么
and to think about what a civil war could mean.
我们曾经差点灭族
We almost went extinct once before.
现在幸存的人数比以前更少了
And now our numbers are even fewer.
-他投靠他们了 -这真是我们想要的吗
- He's one of them. - Is this really what we wanna do?
-他是个叛徒 -杀光所有人吗
- He's a traitor. - Kill ourselves off?
-杀戮不是解决办法 -简直难以置信
- Killing is not the answer. - I can't believe he's doing this.
请大家立马放下自己的武器
Everyone needs to lay down their weapons immediately.
-叛徒 -他不是我们的人
- Traitor! - He's not one of us!
他这个叛徒
This is treason!
你是在呼吁停战吗
Are you calling for a ceasefire?
是的
Yeah. I am.
-你这个傀儡 -吊死他
- You're a puppet! - Hang him!
请大家停下无谓的暴♥力♥
I want everyone to stop the senseless violence.
-这不是改变世界的方法 -叛徒
- This is not the path to change. - Traitor!
这也不是通往公正的道路
It's not the path to justice.
停火是不可能的
There can't be a ceasefire.
斯♥诺♥犯下的罪行 决不能轻饶他
Not after everything Snow's done.
他今晚这样很影响士气
He could have done a lot of damage tonight.
在大部分地区
Most districts,
人们还很害怕不敢加入 他们需要勇气
people are still too afraid to join. They need the courage.
你觉得他为什么那么说
Why do you think he said that?
我不知道 也许是被逼的
I don't know. Maybe he was forced.
他看起来气色还好
He didn't look that bad.
也许他为了保护你 和他们达成了协议
Maybe he made some kind of deal to protect you.
他还在游戏中
He's still playing the game.
不 不 不
No! No! No!
抱歉 我做噩梦了
I'm sorry. It's just a nightmare.
没事 我也会做噩梦
That's okay. I get 'em, too.
皮塔
Peeta,
你能陪陪我吗
will you stay with me?
能
Yeah.
我一直在你身边
Always.
睡不着吗
Can't sleep?
告诉我发生了什么
Tell me what's happening.
我嘴很紧的 连妈妈都不告诉
I'm good at keeping secrets. Even from Mom.
没有人比我更仇恨都城
No one hates the Capitol more than me.
我想帮他们 但我一直在想
电影精选列表