但你不能摧毁空间站
But you're not gonna destroy it.
这是我们唯一的办法 文斯
It's our only way, Vince.
什么叫"这是我们唯一的办法"
What do you mean, "it's our only way"?
我的意思是我希望所有人
I mean that I want this place cleared out
在30分钟内完全撤离此处 明白了吗
lock, stock, and barrel in 30 minutes. Is that clear enough?
-我要广播通知 -是 长官
- Put me on the loudspeakers. - 'Yes, sir.'
我是指挥官兰金 现在广播通知
This is Commander Rankin. Now, hear this.
现在广播通知 一级备战警报
Now, hear this. This is a general quarters alert.
全员准备立刻撤离空间站
Our personnel will prepare to evacuate the station at once.
所有支援巡洋舰做好立刻撤离准备
All support cruisers will be ready for immediate departure.
出发时间 40分钟后
Target deadline will be in 40..
现在 我最后跟你说一次
Now, I'm going to tell you something for the last time.
我是这个空间站的指挥官
I am in command of this station.
我的长官命令我摧毁伽马3号♥时
And when my chief gives me an order to destroy Gamma 3
我会听从他的命令 但我不会听你的
I'll take that order from him, but I won't take it from you.
莫里斯中尉
Lieutenant Morris,
我希望你护送艾略特指挥官
I want you to escort Commander Elliott
去撤离区
to the evacuation area.
带他上巡洋舰
Put him on a cruiser.
如果他有任何反抗举动
If he offers any resistance of any kind
可以考虑逮捕他
consider him under arrest.
-指挥官 冷静 -行了 行了
- Commander! Take it easy! - Alright, alright!
莫里斯中尉 执行命令
Lieutenant Morris, you have your orders.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
马丁舰长 你负责撤离工作
Captain Martin, you'll be in charge of the evacuation.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
已准备好 我们现已接通他们 长官
Stand by. We've got them now, sir.
我是汤普森将军 你能撤离所有人吗
This is General Thompson. Can you get everyone off?
是的 长官 我们将尽快撤离
Yes, sir. We'll be clearing as soon as possible.
杰克 不要冒任何不必要的风险
Jack, don't take any unnecessary chances.
-我们可以从这里解决 -听你的
- We'll handle it from here. - It's your party.
帮我接撤离室
Connect me to the evacuation room.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
可以说了
Go ahead.
丽萨 你所有的病人都准备好出发了吗
Lisa, are all your patients ready to go?
所有病人已准备好撤离
All patients are ready for evacuation.
好的
Alright.
医生 我活不了了 是吗
Doctor, I'm never going to make it down, am I?
你当然会活下来 一切都会好的
Of course, you will. Everything is going to be alright.
舰长 我们准备发射
Captain. We're all set to go.
行 莫里斯 打开安全舱口
Fine, Morris. Open the escape hatch.
-好 准备 -正在准备
- Right, standby. - Standing by.
打开安全舱口
Escape hatch opening.
-怎么了 -打不开
- What's wrong? - It won't open.
舰长
Captain!
关上 快点
Close it, quick.
指挥室 这里是控制中心
Command room, this is Control.
他们在安全舱口外 我们无法打开舱口
They are outside the escape hatch. We can't get it open.
听到了吗 我们无法打开安全舱口
'Can you hear me? We can't open the escape hatch.'
-让我看看外部图像 -是 长官
- Give me an outside camera. - Yes, sir.
他们在追踪太阳能发电机的电源电路
They're after the power circuits on the solar generator.
肯定是
They sure are.
马丁 派四个人上去干掉他们
Martin, send four men up there and blast those things.
收到 立刻出发 长官
'Roger. Right away, sir.'
好 舰长 我要亲自处理这事
Alright, Captain. I'll be handling this myself.
你要确保所有人都已准备好离开空间站
All you have to do is make sure everyone is set to leave the station.
但长官 兰金指挥官
But, sir, Commander Rankin...
这是命令 舰长
That is an order, Captain.
现在 你知道命令是什么了 对吗
Now you do know what an order is, don't you?
-是 长官 -文斯
- Yes, sir. - Vince.
文斯 别出去
Vince, don't go out there.
现在 别告诉我该做什么
Now don't you tell me what to do.
我受够了被人告诉我该做什么
I'm tired of being told what to do.
我受够了听人命令 这是我的空间站
I'm tired of taking orders. This is my station.
现在 上去告诉你的童子军
Now, go up there and tell your GI boy scout
我刚刚说的话
what I just said.
-我的 -对啊
- Mine? - You're damn right.
你俩之间一直藕断丝连 对吗
It's never been over between you two, has it?
文斯 你完全错了 相信我
Oh, Vince, you got it all wrong. Believe me.
当然 我就是知道
Sure. Sure, I do.
马丁舰长 你怎么还在 快去
'Captain Martin, what's keeping you? Get moving.'
看吧 那个了不起的人着急了
See, the great man's getting impatient.
我走了
Excuse me.
我们都准备好了 长官
We're all set, sir.
-祝您好运 长官 -谢谢
- Good luck, sir. - Thank you.
别为我担心
Don't worry about me.
你带你的病人和同事去巡洋舰 知道吗
You get your patients, your staff on the cruisers. Hmm?
快 带他们上巡洋舰
Quick! Get them aboard the cruiser.
指挥官艾略特出去了吗
Is Commander Elliott outside yet?
指挥官艾略特
Commander Elliott?
好 出发
Alright. Let's go.
那是指挥官艾略特
That's Commander Elliott.
我觉得太阳能电源可以分散他们的注意
I think the solar power supply can be used as a diversion.
-开打太阳能电源 -好
- Activate it, Curtis. - Right.
准备发射
Get them ready to go.
-准备 -正在准备
- Stand by. - Standing by.
打开舱口
Hatches open.
好 准备发射一号♥巡洋舰
OK, get ready to launch number one.
已准备好
Ready.
发射
Hit the blue.
一号♥巡洋舰 发射成功
'Number one, off and clear.'
-准备 二号♥巡洋舰 -已准备好
- Ready, number two. - 'Ready.'
发射
Hit it!
关闭陀螺计算器
Turn off the gyro-computer.
收到
'Roger.'
马丁 怎么样了
'Martin, how's it going?'
最后一组现在准备出发 长官
The last group is leaving now, sir.
只剩安保特遣队了
There's only the security detail left.
干得好 马丁 我们马上到
Good work, Martin. We'll be right there.
好 所有人去撤离区
Alright, everybody. Get down to the evacuation area.
我们去太空接艾略特和其他人
We'll pick up Elliott and others in the atmosphere.
伽马3号♥呼叫太空中心
This is Gamma 3 calling Space Central.
伽马3号♥呼叫太空中心
Gamma 3 calling Space Central.
指导控制已设定 我们即将撤离
Guidance control is set. We are clearing out.
我们即将撤离
We are clearing out.
这里是太空中心 我们现在正接管控制
This is Space Central. We're taking over now.
准备测试对伽马3号♥的远程指导系统
Get ready to test the remote guidance system for Gamma 3.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
杰克 小心你后面
Jack! Behind you!
其他人呢
Where are the others?
他们正在巡洋舰上等你
They're on the cruiser waiting for you.
-快走 -指挥官
- Come on. - Commander!
-有麻烦了 -怎么了
- More trouble. - What is it?
太空中心报告说我们的电量下降得太低
Space Central reports our power's dropped so low
他们无法通过远程控制开启飞船指导
they can't activate guidance by remote control.
什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是我们得自己做
It means we do it ourselves.
意思是得回去
And that means going back there.
不要
Oh, no.
我希望你上巡洋舰 离开这里
I want you to get on that cruiser and get outta here.
绝对不可能回去的
It's impossible to go back in there.
没用的 不用试了 指挥官
It's useless to even try, Commander.
他们数量太多了
There are too many of them.
我们不可能去控制中心
We'd never make it to the controls.
我们必须去 马丁 就这么简单
We've gotta make it, Martin. It's as simple as that.
是 长官 我去集♥合♥特遣队
Yes, sir. I'll round up a detail.
舰长 就我回去
Captain. I'm the one that's going back.
你们上最后一艘巡洋舰 尽快离开这里
You take that last cruiser and get out of here as quick as you can.
绕空间站飞行
Circle the station.
我 我一会飞出来与你们汇合
I'll, eh, I'll drift up and meet you later.