遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
文斯
'Vince?'
-我听说了 -你听说什么了
- I've heard. - You heard what?
他们派杰克·兰金来了
They're sending Jack Rankin up.
为什么 这里是你指挥的地方
Why, it's your command.
我想长官认为对这个任务来说
I guess chief figures
他是最好的人选 就是这样
he's the best man for it, that's all.
我不信 肯定有别的原因
I don't believe it. There must be another reason.
他会做好这份工作的 没事
Oh, he'll get the job done, alright
没有"如果""而且""但是"
with no ifs, ands, or buts.
无论如何
In spite of anything.
或者任何人
Or anybody.
你不会和他一起去 对吧
You won't be going with him, will you?
这取决于他
That's up to him.
文斯 别让事情再重演一次了
Vince, don't let anything start up again.
这也取决于他
That's up to him, too.
别忘了你们曾经是最好的朋友
Try to remember that once you were the best of friends.
好的 丽萨 我会记住的 好吗
Alright, Lisa, I'll try to remember, alright?
还有听着 亲爱的
And listen, darling.
你根本没理由嫉妒他
You don't have the slightest reason to be jealous of him.
他对我来说什么都不是
He doesn't mean anything to me anymore.
你确定吗
You sure?
好的
Alright.
你想要加入欢迎仪式吗
Would you like to join the welcoming community, hmm?
我告诉过他我再也不想看见他了
I told him I never wanted to see him again.
我还是那句话
I still mean it.
指挥官
'Commander?'
很高兴再次见到你 文斯
Good to see you again, Vince.
好久没见了
It's been a while.
欢迎登陆 长官
Welcome aboard, sir.
你来的时间刚好 我们也是
You're right on schedule. So are we.
你能在二十分钟内就让我拿完东西走人吗
Think you can get me loaded and off in 20 minutes?
小意思
No sweat.
指挥官 我叫汉斯·哈佛森
I'm Hans Halvorsen, Commander.
-空间站的顾问 -晚上好
- Station's space consultant. - Good evening.
这是迈克尔斯 我的助手
This is Michaels, my assistant.
我们会和你一起去
We'll be going with you.
不好意思 博士
I'm sorry, Doctor,
你们不在我的计划之内
you're not included in my orders
而且我不能耽搁
and I can't be held up.
不好意思 长官
Excuse me, sir,
但是你的计划刚刚被修改过了
but your orders were modified a short while ago.
那么 我们二十分钟后出发
In that case, we leave in 20 minutes.
-我不会碍事的 -希望你不会
- I won't be in the way. - I hope not.
要是你同意的话 长官 我想一起去
With your permission, sir, I'd like to go along.
但是你应该留在这 文斯
But your place is here, Vince,
而且你知道这一点
and you know it.
马丁舰长能够接替我 长官
Captain Martin is capable of taking over, Sir.
完全可以
One hundred percent.
我很高兴你这么想
I'm glad you feel that way.
你可以加入
Consider yourself in.
他们等什么呢
What the hell are they waiting for?
他们才到那五分钟
They've only been there five minutes.
他们最好快点动起来
They damn well better get a move on.
发射区准备完毕
Launching area, all clear.
指挥系统校验完毕 待命
Guidance system checkout, stand by.
待命
'Standing by.'
螺旋仪校准器呢
Gyro regulator?
螺旋仪校准器正在运行
Gyro regulator running.
发动机呢
Iron drive?
发动机正在待命
Iron drive on standby.
减压启动区
Depressurizing launch area.
零压
Zero pressure.
打开主舱口
Open main hatch.
这是第一小队的作业区域
Here's where the number one unit will operate.
包括斯科特中士和你我
That'll be you, Sergeant Scott, and myself.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
请带我们到二号♥区域
Takes us to the number two position, will you.
第二小队由你负责 文斯
Number two unit, that'll be your party, Vince.
在这里作业
Work here.
莫里斯上尉 你负责第三小组
Lt. Morris, you'll be in charge of third group
直接在飞船的着陆点进行作业
working at the landing area directly from the ship.
同志们 还有什么问题吗
Are there any questions, gentlemen?
开始着陆
Take her in.
大家能听清楚我说话吗
Everybody reading me loud and clear?
现在是1点53分
It's 1:53.
在2点45分之前必须在飞船这里集♥合♥
Deadline for rendezvous with the ship is 2:45.
还有什么问题吗
Any question?
没有了 指挥官
No, Commander.
开始行动
Let's move.
快点 伙计们
Come on, lads.
快一点
Little faster.
再快一点
Little faster.
这里再好不过了
This place looks as good as any.
可以了 我们走吧
That does it, let's go.
启动不了
It won't start.
-这是什么 -不知道
- What is it? - I don't know.
走吧 中士 我们得放弃这些设备
Let's go, Sergeant. We'll have to abandon the equipment.
艾略特呢
Where's Elliott?
-他还没回来 -噢 真是好极了
- He isn't back yet. - Oh, that's great.
快看 他回来了
Look, here he comes now.
太空中心呼叫兰金指挥官
Space central to Commander Rankin.
太空中心呼叫兰金指挥官
Space central to Commander Rankin.
我是兰金 请指示
This is Rankin, go ahead.
杰克
Jack,
你现在呆的这个星体正在加速推进
that damn thing you're on is accelerating.
-听到我说话吗 -听到了
- Do you hear me? - I read you.
爆♥炸♥时间必须提前到3点
Detonation time has to be moved up to 3 o'clock.
现在已经2点40分了
It's 2:40 now.
这样我们不可能躲过爆♥炸♥的波及
We can't possibly outrun the blast.
我们别无选择
There's no alternative.
你知道你下的是什么命令吗
Do you realize what you're asking?
我知道我下的是什么命令
I realize what I'm asking.
3点钟
3 o'clock.
好的 3点钟
3 o'clock.
爆♥炸♥时间已经改成了3点
Detonation hour has been changed to 3 o'clock.
这根本不可能完成
That's impossible.
我也这么跟他们说过
That's what I said.
改设一下爆♥炸♥时间 所有人都上飞船
Change the device and get everybody on board.
哈佛森呢
Where the hell is Halvorsen?
不知道
I don't know.
所有人都上飞船
Get everybody on board.
应该再等他几分钟
You're gonna give him a few minutes?
-没时间了 -你不能把他丢在这里
- There isn't time - You can't leave him here!
你之前就是犯了这种错误
You made this mistake once before.
指挥官
Commander?
兰金指挥官
Commander Rankin.
看 它在动 这是活物
Look, it's pulsating. It's alive.
丢掉它
Get rid of it.
但这是重大的发现
But this is a major discovery.
你不能带着它
You can't bring it with you.
现在 所有人都上飞船
Now everybody, get on board.
他们终于起飞了
They finally got off.
但他们也躲不过爆♥炸♥
But they'll never outrun that blast.
他们起飞得没问题
They got away alright,
但他们只剩下3分钟来逃离大爆♥炸♥
but they've only got three minutes to outrun that blast.
莫里斯 加快速度 有多快加多快
Pour it on, Morris. Give it everything she's got.
飞船会垮掉的
She'll break up!
现在已经超过10倍重力了
We're over ten G's now.
我们承受不了更多了
We can't take much more.