我说加快速度
I said increase the speed.
启动力场护盾
Activate the force shield.
他们躲过了 他们躲过了
They got through! They got through!
他们成功了
They made it!
最好通知一下新闻媒体
You better notify the news media.
得解释一下城市上空的烟花是怎么一回事
Fireworks over the city will need some explaining.
祝贺你 长官
Congratulations, sir.
你们真是把我们吓得半死
You really gave us a hell of a scare.
感谢马丁 还有你们所有人
Thanks Martin, and thanks to all of you
为我们举♥行♥了这个欢迎会
for the welcoming committee,
但我们的工作还没结束
but the job isn't over yet.
文斯
Vince.
丽兹 你不应该进来
Lizzie, you shouldn't be in here.
我们还没经过消毒净化
We haven't been through decontamination.
医生
Doctor.
这次任务的人员及物资的净化工作
I'm holding you responsible for the decontamination
由你来负责
of material and personnel used on the mission.
我熟悉制度
I'm familiar with the regulations
我没说你不熟悉 我想让他们净化3遍
I didn't say you weren't, I'd like them run three times.
等一下 医生
Just a minute, Doctor.
三遍 器材不能空置这么久
Three times? Can't spare the equipment that long.
接下来是我管理这个空间站
I've gotta run this station.
我说净化三遍 医生
I said three times, Doctor.
船员们还有更重要的事情要做
The crew have got more important things to do.
在这次任务结束 我离开之后
The command reverts to you
指挥权才重新回到你身上
when the mission is completed, and I leave.
命令上是这么说的
That's the way the orders read.
建议你再好好研读一下你那规章制度
I suggest you bone up on your regulations.
指挥官 你应该找个医生
You should have one of the doctors
来检查一下你的手臂
look at that arm, Commander.
没错 我正打算去
Yeah, that's my next stop.
对了 莫里斯
Oh, Morris.
当你提交报告时
When you file the report,
以我还有艾略特指挥官的名义提交
file it in my name and Commander Elliot's,
知道吗
okay?
明白了 长官
Oh, I understand, Sir.
噢 指挥官
Oh, Commander!
我马上给你请个医生
I'll get a doctor right away.
不用麻烦
Don't bother.
请坐 指挥官
Please be seated, Commander.
噢
Ow!
请轻点 医生
Take it easy, Doctor.
抱歉 指挥官
I'm so sorry, Commander.
你看起来真像抱歉的样子
You look as though you're sorry.
杰克 你的报应可远不止这么多
It's not half of what you deserve, Jack.
你就很好
You're very kind.
抛弃了我 与我的好朋友订婚
You drop me, get engaged to my best friend
现在你还觉得我应当得到更大的报应吗
and you still think I deserve more.
我刚看到你的表演了
I saw your display just now.
你有必要对每个人都这么强硬吗
Do you have to be so tough on everybody?
非常抱歉
So sorry.
这与强不强硬没关系
Nothing to do with being tough.
命令上怎么说 我怎么做 仅此而已
I get an order, I carry it out.
我发出的命令 同样希望别人完全遵守
I give one, I expect the same, right down the line.
这就是你的问题
That's your trouble.
不能再让大家犯错了
There's no margin to let other people be wrong.
不能让他们感到挫败
To fail sometimes.
对 这话说得没错
Yeah, I think that's right.
这就是为什么每次我们见面都会吵架
That's why every time we met, we quarreled.
那你要小心了 我们随时可能会开吵
Be careful, we'll start again.
不 我没理由和你吵
No, I have no reason to quarrel with you.
结束了 我们已经结束了
It's finished. It's all finished between us.
我想知道原因
I wonder.
你太过自负
You have an incredible ego.
丽萨 这与自负无关
Lisa, it's got nothing to do with ego.
听着杰克 文斯和我已经
Look, Jack, Vince and I have..
总之不要打扰我们 可以吗
Just don't upset things between us, alright?
打扰一下 指挥官
Uh, excuse me, Commander?
你返回太空中心的轨线准备好了
Your circuit to space central, it's ready.
谢谢
Thanks.
以及谢谢你帮我处理伤口 医生
And thanks for taking care of me, Doctor.
客气
Anytime.
各位 听我说一下
May I have your attention, everybody?
敬芙罗拉
Here's to Flora.
还有祝你安全回到地球 指挥官
And to your safe return to earth, Commander.
先坐一下吧
Sit this one out.
杰克 JB怎么样了
Jack, how is JB?
他的脾气还是跟以前一样臭
Oh, he's about as bad-tempered as ever.
话不能这么说
Oh, that's not true.
世上没有人比他
You know there is nobody in this world
更关心你的了
who cares more about you.
确实 你说得没错
Yeap, I guess you're right.
对了 文斯
By the way, Vince
那个老家伙以他特有的方式
the old man sends his very best regards
向你致以最亲切的问候
in his own inimitable way.
谢谢
Thank you.
我想他也会很乐意听到
He will be glad to hear Lisa and I
我和丽萨下周结婚的消息
are gonna to be married next week.
你可以当面告诉他
You can tell him personally.
恭喜 我会告诉他的
Congratulations. I'll tell him.
丽萨 祝你幸福
Lisa, I wish you every happiness.
指挥官 我可以邀请你未婚妻跳支舞吗
Commander, may I...dance with your fiancee?
请
Please do.
我来
I got it.
杰克
Jack.
别忘了我已经订婚了
Try to remember I'm engaged.
你和文斯怎么就不能忘掉以前的事呢
Why can't you and Vince forget what happened?
是他一直怀恨在心
He's the one carrying the grudge.
我已经尽我所能来放下过去了
I've done all I could.
你当时上报了他
Well, you didn't have to report him
让他不得不接受询问
so he had to face enquiry.
没错 但我们都知道报告上的句句属实
Yeah, but we both know the report was true.
他是个好人 但问题是
He's a nice guy, Lisa. The problem is
他就是太好了 所以才不适合当指挥官
he's too nice to be a commanding officer.
不想牺牲自己一个队友 这也是错吗
Was it a mistake not to sacrifice one of his own men.
你也会这么做的
You would have done exactly the same.
我可不这么认为
I doubt it.
就算我那样做了 我也不会心怀怨恨的
And If I had, I wouldn't bitch about it.
况且 他救一个人却牺牲了10个人
After all, he sacrificed 10 men to save one.
那是相当愚蠢的错误
That's a pretty stupid mistake.
那件事也差点毁了他
And don't think it hasn't almost destroyed him.
让他生不如死
It's killing him.
而你一点忙也没帮他
And you haven't helped any.
丽萨 你这是在犯天大的错误
You're making a big mistake, Lisa.
你并不爱文斯 你只是在可怜他
You don't love Vince, you pity him.
我很乐意跟他在一起
I'm very happy with him.
你在撒谎
You're lying.
你爱的是我
You love me.
我说过你过于自负
I told you you had an incredible ego,
现在看来不仅仅是如此
but it's more than that.
你自负得惊天地泣鬼神
It's-it's unbelievable.
失陪了
Excuse me.
噢 我的天
Oh, my God.
实验室里出了点麻烦 长官
There's trouble, sir. In the lab.
什么麻烦
What kind of trouble?
我觉得您最好过来一趟 长官
I think you'd better come, sir.
好吧 你们跟我走
Alright, follow me.
其他人留在原地就行 我们会处理的
Rest of you, stay here. We can handle it.
长官 这边请
This way, sir.
就在那儿
Over there.