这里是伽马3号♥空间站
This is Space Station Gamma 3
联♥合♥国♥太空指挥总署 伽马3号♥
呼叫肯尼迪海角追踪部门32号♥
'calling Cape Kennedy tracking unit 32.'
这里是肯尼迪海角 请讲
'This is Cape Kennedy, go ahead.'
伽马3号♥宇宙中心
'Space central from Gamma 3.'
例行天气预报录像
'Routine video weather report.'
准备传输到5-6频道
'Ready to transmit on channel 5-6.'
太阳磁场的影响为负3点62
'Solar magnetic influence at minus 03.62.'
金星探测卫星1号♥和4号♥请求位置报告
'Request position reports on Venus probe satellites 1 and 4"
这里是追踪组6-4
'This is tracking units 6-4.'
金星探测器位置报告
'Position reports for Venus probes'
仍需三十分钟准备
'not ready for 30 minutes.'
这里是航♥天♥中心 收到
'This is space center, Roger.'
将在422频道播出
'Will stand by on channel 422."
这里是最新的报告
Here are the latest reports.
巡航舰44号♥巡逻
'Patrol cruiser 44.'
还是原来那些东西
Uh, same old garbage.
这从来没什么有意思的事发生
Nothing exciting ever happens around here.
准备自动重返大气层
'Prepare for takeover of automatic reentry.'
四号♥飞船怎么了
What's wrong with board number four?
我收到一些不寻常的干扰
I'm getting a lot of abnormal interference.
这到底是什么
'What the devil is that?'
把它放大二十倍再投影出来
Increase it to 20 magnification and project it.
遵命 长官
'Yes, sir.'
那是个小行星
That's an asteroid.
快速查一下
Check it out, quick.
把它在视频里定格
Freeze it on the video.
你们找出它的航线了吗
Have you got that course figured yet?
在这 长官
Here it is, sir.
它的航线会和地球相撞
A collision course with earth.
绿色黏液
♪ 将门打开你就发现秘密 ♪
♪ Open the door you'll find the secret ♪
♪ 要找到答案 就得守住秘密 ♪
♪ To find the answer is to keep it ♪
♪ 当你找到时你就会相信 ♪
♪ You'll believe it when you find ♪
♪ 有些东西在你脑海中回响 ♪
♪ Something screaming 'cross your mind ♪
♪ 绿色黏液 ♪
♪ Green slime ♪
♪ 它是什么 原因又是什么 ♪
♪ What can it be? What is the reason? ♪
♪ 这会是生命的尽头吗 ♪
♪ Is this the end of all that breathes ♪
♪ 还是只是脑中的声音 ♪
♪ Is it just something in your head ♪
♪ 你死时是否会相信它 ♪
♪ Will you believe it when you're dead ♪
♪ 绿色黏液 ♪
♪ Green slime ♪
♪ 绿色黏液 ♪
♪ Green slime ♪
将军 这是最终结果
General, here's the final answer.
这证实了我最初的猜想
Now, this confirms my first guess.
唯一的解决办法就是把它炸掉
The only answer's to blast that thing out of the sky.
不可能的 长官 它的速度太快了
We'll never make it, Chief. It's coming too fast.
我们可以在它之前
We'll just have to move faster.
-将军 -怎么了
- General? - Yes.
指挥官兰金到了 长官
Commander Rankin is here, sir.
让他去我私人办公室
Send him into my private office.
-兰金来这干嘛 -我让他来的
- What's Rankin doing here? - I sent for him.
但是他已经递交了辞职信
But he's tendered his resignation.
你不能让他
You can't send him on a mission like this
出这种生还几率为零的任务
where chances of survival are zero,
你心里清楚
and you know it.
他仍是我麾下的最高军官
He's still the top officer of my command.
无论我们面对的是什么
I'd have absolute confidence in him
我都对他十分有信心
no matter what we're faced with.
而且我对天发誓
And I'll be go to hell
我也不知道我们面对的是什么
if I know what we are faced with.
你怎么样 长官 很久没见了
How are you, Chief? It's been a while.
还行 长胖了点
Not bad, still putting on little weight.
看出来了
So I see.
兰金和艾略特
Rankin and Elliott.
是我们最好的航♥天♥队伍
Best space team we ever had.
对 文斯和我那段时间是干得挺好的
Yeah, Vince and I did pretty well for a while
直到我破坏了这一切
till I ruined it.
没人怪你
No one's ever accused you of that
除了你自己
except yourself.
确实没有人公开指责我
No, not officially.
但是你想干什么
But what's on your mind?
你不可能叫我来讨论我的个人问题
You didn't ask me over here to discuss my personal problems.
确实不是
That's right.
看看这个
Take a look.
这是芙罗拉小行星
This is the asteroid Flora.
两个小时之前我们发现它朝着地球移♥动♥
We sighted it moving towards earth less than two hours ago.
-它怎么偏离轨道了 -我们不知道
- How did it get out of orbit? - We don't know.
在这种紧要关头 我不在乎那些了
At this juncture, I don't care.
芙罗拉现在在这里
'Now, here's Flora.'
这是我们的所在地 地球
'And here we are, the earth.'
芙罗拉 这是颗二级小行星
Flora, that's a class two asteroid.
对 大约六百万吨♥重的石头
Right, close to six million tons of rock.
明天早上七点
And at 7 o'clock tomorrow morning..
它就会和地球相撞
...it'll collide with earth.
不足十小时了
That's less than ten hours.
对 十个小时
That's right. Ten hours.
好吧 它不能被转移吗
Well, can't it be diverted?
建一个防护罩呢
Set up a force shield?
我们已经对它进行了分♥析♥比较
We've run her through comp analysis.
只有一种方法
There's only one solution.
什么方法
And?
我想你知道那是什么
I think you know what it is.
那意味着要把它炸掉
That means blast it.
那东西上有三亿吨♥的部件
Three trimegaton units placed on that thing--
然后就只会剩下灰尘
And there'll be nothing left but dust.
谁是这次任务的指挥官
Who's in command of the mission?
在我看来 只有一个人有必需的经验
To my mind, there's only one man with the necessary experience.
但是在这种情况下 他会
But under the circumstances, he would..
自愿站出来
...have to volunteer.
我想我就是那个志愿者吧
I take it I'm the volunteer?
这是操作表
Here are the operating orders
而且有架飞机在劳里区等你
and there's a flight waiting at Lowry Field.
你的操作基地就是伽马3号♥
Your operating base will be Gamma 3.
你需要的一切东西都已经准备好了
Everything you need will be assembled up there.
不能再浪费时间了
You don't have time to waste.
要是我不接这个任务呢
And if I don't make it?
那就别再回来了
Then don't come back down.
因为你回来也没什么意义了
Because there won't be anything to come back down to.
杰克 你知道这次爆♥炸♥任务就是你的机会
Jack, you know what your chances are about running that blast.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know.
在完成之前你将全权负责
You'll be in full operational charge of Gamma 3
伽马3号♥的运作和任务
and the mission until it's completed.
目前 伽马三号♥由文斯·艾略特指挥
Presently, Gamma 3 is commanded by Vince Elliott.
艾略特吗
Elliott, huh?
我猜今天是我的幸运日
I guess today is my lucky day.
杰克
Jack?
祝你好运
Good luck.
-祝你好运 -我会尽我最大的努力的
- Good luck. - I'll do my best.
我会想办法升你的官的
I'll see what I can do about the promotion.
指挥官 我们刚刚渡过零重力阶段
Commander, we just passed through zero gravity.
好的 我们预计抵达时间是多少
Right. What's our ETA?
我们会在30分11秒后对接到空间站
'We're due to dock in 30 minutes and 11 seconds.'
艾略特指挥官 巡航舰已在着陆波束中
Commander Elliott, the cruiser is in the approach beam.
非常感谢 就这样吧
Thank you very much. That's all.
马丁 我想让那艘飞船特别小心地进来
Martin, I want that ship brought in like a crate of eggs.
好的 指挥官 他们说杰克·兰金来了
Right. Commander, the talk is that Jack Rankin's coming up.
对 他在那艘飞船上
That's right, he's on that ship.
那是不是意味着他要接手这里
Does that mean that he takes over?
就是这个意思
That's exactly what it means.
既然是这样
Now since that's the way it is
请确保万无一失 好吗
Let's be sure that's the way it is, huh?