他死了
He's dead.
他像是狠狠干了一架
He put up a hell of a fight.
他是触电身亡的
He's been electrocuted.
什么触电
Electrocuted?
那房♥间为什么被毁了
Then why is that room torn up?
看这个
Look at this.
它看起来和我们
It looks like the same substance
在小行星上发现的物质一样
that it was found all over the asteroid
但是这个没在动
but it isn't moving.
它怎么会在这儿 博士
Well, what's it doing here, Doctor?
我不知道
I don't know.
这是你的职责 哈佛森
It's your responsibility, Halvorsen.
去找找线索 看能发现什么
Set up a search detail, see what you turn up.
好的
Right.
第6小组 继续搜索A区
'Unit 6, continue search in A block.'
第6小组 收到
'Unit 6, roger.'
这是第8小组
'This is unit 8.'
指挥室呼叫第3搜寻小组
'Command room to search unit 3"
指挥室呼叫第8小组 收到
'Command room to Unit 8, roger"
收到
Roger.
指挥室呼叫第4搜寻小组
Command room to search unit 4.
报告你的位置
Report your position.
第4小组在75区
'Unit 4 in area 75.'
44号♥车 到D区J-22向德雷格上尉报告
'Car 44, report to Lieutenant Dreger at J-22 in D-block.'
-你屏幕怎么了 -我不知道 长官
- What's wrong with your screen? - I don't know, sir.
指挥室呼叫电子维修部
Command room to electronic maintenance.
请检查C区的电源线终端
Run a check on the power line terminal in C block.
艾略特指挥官 请立刻来C区电源线终端
Commander Elliot, come to C block power terminal, immediatly.
在那里 长官
In there, sir.
我们在这儿找到他的 长官
We found him here, sir.
他是被电死的
He's been electrocuted.
和迈克尔斯一样
Just like Michaels.
紧急呼叫艾略特指挥官
'Emergency call to Commander Elliot'
请立刻到主动力室
'Come to the main power room at once.'
我们在那发现了一些奇怪的东西 长官
We found something strange up there, sir.
是那东西杀了迈克尔斯吗
You think that's what killed Michaels?
我不知道
I don't know.
把激光枪给我
Let me have that laser.
住手
Stop!
别杀它
Don't kill it.
想办法留个活口
Try to save it.
这是一个重大发现
It's a magnificent discovery.
我们得尽最大可能活捉它
We must do everything to capture it.
我觉得我们可以试一下活捉
I think we ought to try to capture it.
它已经杀了两个人了 文斯
It's already killed two men, Vince.
要我说 还是处理了它比较好
I'd say get rid of it.
作为空间站的指挥官 我说了要活捉
And as commander of this station, I say we ought to try.
我将对此事全权负责
I'll take full responsibility for it.
好吧文斯 就按你说的办
Alright, Vince, let's do it your way.
非常感谢 现在博士 你有什么建议
Thank you very much. Now, what do you suggest, Doctor?
咱们看看能不能麻醉它
Well, let's try to paralyze it.
拿一把气♥枪♥和网子来
Get a gas gun and a net.
好的
Alright.
-科提斯上尉 -长官
- Lieutenant Curtis. - 'Sir?'
你带几个人绕到反应器的另一边去
Take some men around the other side of that reacter.
遵命 长官 你们几个跟我来
'Yes, sir. You man follow me.'
-莫里斯上尉 -到
- Lieutenant Morris. - 'Yes.'
我要两个人带着气♥枪♥和网子到这儿来
I want a gas gun and a net up here in the double.
遵命
'Right.'
危险
高压电
气♥枪♥就位 长官
Ready with the gas gun, sir.
好的 预备 瞄准
Right, ready, aim.
开火
Fire!
网枪预备
Alright, stand by with the net guns.
开火
Fire!
这条走廊还有别的出口吗
Is there another way out of this corridor?
没了长官 这是条死胡同
No, sir. It's a dead end.
尽头只有一个通风井
Only ventilation shaft's down there.
现在还是试试我的方法吧 文斯
Suppose we try it my way now, Vince.
现在开始 我是指挥官 马丁
Now on, I'm in command, Martin.
命令改为自♥由♥攻击
The order is fire at will.
运用你的侦查力 在那个位置加倍戒备
Use your discretion, you better double the guards at that point.
遵命 长官
Yes, sir.
你最好去趟医务室
You better get down to the infirmary.
走吧
Let's go.
我很抱歉 指挥官
I'm sorry, Commander.
快点
Hurry.
你很幸运
You were lucky.
你这么觉得
You think so, huh?
你是不是又在自责
Are you blaming yourself again?
肩膀怎么样了
How's the shoulder?
会没事的 谢谢
It's going to be alright, thanks.
我决定先留下来
I've decided to hang around until we find out
直到查明我们面对的是什么
what we're really up against.
我很感激 但我想我应付得来
I appreciate that, but I think I can handle it.
我没说你不行 只是
I didn't say you couldn't. Just,
我要是知道一切都没事儿 我会更安心
well, I'll feel better if I know everything's alright.
我在指挥 我会处理的 你的命令是
This is my command, I'll manage it. Your orders--
我知道我的命令是什么 文斯
I know what the orders read, Vince.
你想让我做什么
What do you want me to do?
对你摆臭架子 行了 算了吧
Pull rank on you, come on, forget it.
等一下 我凭什么得听你的
Wait a minute. Why should I?
你就是想说我总搞砸 对吧
You're saying I always screw up, right?
行了 承认吧 你就是想说
Come on, admit it. You're saying,
今早发生的事儿全赖我 对吧
what happened this morning it's my fault, right?
好吧 你想听实话
Alright, you want it straight?
你犯了太多错了
You make too many mistakes.
你不适合当指挥官 满意了吗
You're not right for command. Satisfied?
杰克 你有没有意识到
Jack, do you realize that
这是人类有史以来第一次
this is the first time anything living
在外太空发现生命体
has been found anywhere in space.
你知道这有多重要吗
Do you know how terribly important that is?
你把这话说给
Tell that to the wives
停尸房♥里那些男人的妻子们听吧
of the men in the morgue.
上吧
Now!
这里是2号♥监察员 C区一切正常
This is monitor 2. C block all clear.
-该区一切正常 -好的
- Area is all secure. - Right.
这里是指挥室 飞船发射舱一切正常
Command room, launching area, all clear.
这里是6号♥监察员 D区一切正常
'This is monitor 6, D block is all clear.'
外面怎么样了 马丁舰长
How's everything going on outside, Captain Martin?
那些人正准备离开 长官
The men are just getting ready to got out there now, sir.
这里是指挥室
Command room.
是的 好
Yes. Right.
是哈佛森博士
It's Doctor Halverson.
他说在实验室有些新发现想要给你看
He's got something to show you in the lab.
他说这非常重要
He says it very important.
走吧 咱们最好去看下他在做什么
Come on,we better see what he's up to.
他马上就到
He'll be right there.
指挥官 这是我在动力室
Commander, this is the sample of the fluid
采集到的液体样本
what I found in power room.
尽管是这个颜色的 但它绝对是血
Despite it's color, it's obviously blood.
我想让你们亲眼看看
I want you to see this for yourselves.
这些细胞的分♥裂♥速度
These cells duplicate faster
比人类已知的任何物种都要快
than anything know to man.
他们的增长率高得令人难以置信
Their growth rate is incredible.
说实话 这有点儿吓人
In fact, it's frightening.
你们知道这意味着什么吗
You realize what this implies?
还记得传输室里被扯断的电线吗
Do you remember the ripped up wires in the transmission room?
来这边 我想给你们看个东西
Come here, I want to show you something else.
现在我有个推测 没准儿能解释清
Now, I have a theory as to