-He's on a ferry back from France. -Thank you!
-碰个拳! -哎呦!
- Come on! - Ow!
伯尼 你想对你妻子说什么?
Bernie, Bernie, what are you gonna say to your wife?
给我一个吻 不然我还要逃跑
"Give me a kiss or I'll go away again."
? 在冬日寒冷的星空下
Under stars chilled by the winter
? 在八月明亮的月光下…
Under an August moon Burning above...
这是超大包的
Oh, it's supersized.
还能去哪逛逛?
Now, where else can we go?
? 你将会无比幸福
You'd be so nice
? 就像置身天堂
You'd be paradise
? 回家吧
To come home to
? 我想回家见你
I wanna come home to you
? 回家吧 你将会无比幸福
You'd be so nice, so nice So nice to come home to
? 回到爱的怀抱
And love
该死
Fuck it.
伯尼!
Bernie!
嗨
Hi.
回来是什么感受?
How does it feel to be back?
很好
Great.
去法国参加纪念活动怎么样?
How was it to be in France for the commemorative...
下次麻烦你给我们打个招呼
A note, please, next time. A note.
伙计 你成功了
Hey, mate. You did it.
-再有下次我就杀了你 -欢迎回来 伯尼
-I'll kill ya if you do it again. -Welcome back, Bernie.
她在等你呢
She's waiting for ya.
谢谢
Thanks.
伯尼
Bernie.
你怎么回事?
What is it? What's the matter?
对不起 蕾尼
Oh, I'm... I'm sorry, Rene.
什么?
What?
我放弃了 真的
I rolled over. I rolled over, really.
就像菲菲
It's like Fifi, you know?
像菲菲一样躺下露出肚皮 随便你们怎么样吧
Then I... I went on me back... and then help yourself.
我上了报纸 上了电视 我是“滑头小子”
You know? I've been in the papers, I've been on TV, the cheeky chappie.
-是“伟大的逃兵” -我都看到了
-The Great Escaper. -Yes, I have seen it all.
半截入土的90岁老头来缅怀逝者
A 90-year-old coffin dodger honors the glorious dead.
-伯尼 到底怎么了? -真♥相♥!
-Bernie, what is it? -The truth!
应该说出真♥相♥!
Telling the truth!
但是没人说
Because people don't.
他们都只想要个皆大欢喜的结局
All they want is a happy ending.
看看我们 看看这里
Look at us, here.
走路要抓把手 叫人要拉绳
Grabbing a grip and pulling the bloody cord.
那些家伙都等在外面...
All those poor old buggers outside...
但是这里才是真♥相♥
That's the truth.
老年生活就是这样的
That's what old age looks like.
而且无法逃离
And there's no escape.
任何人都无法逃离
Not for anyone.
永远
Ever.
你在法国发生了什么?
What happened to you in France?
什么?
What?
跟我讲讲
Tell me.
我去看了那个小伙子
I went to see this lad.
去了他的墓
Where he is buried.
道格拉斯
Douglas.
道格拉斯·伯奈特
Douglas Bennett.
乔丹!
Jordan!
坦克下船!
Unloading cargo!
做好准备!
Get 'em ready! Stand by!
继续
Go on.
继续前进 混球
Go on, you daft bugger.
嘭!
Bang!
没了
Gone.
这就是真♥相♥
That's the truth.
他相信我
He trusted me.
我跟他说过不会有事的
I said he'd be all right.
但他被杀了...
He got killed...
因为我安排他下船
because I made him get off the boat.
伯尼 你回家的时候...
When you came home, Bernie...
整个人都绷得紧紧的
you were wound so tight.
你心里有事 我以为你会告诉我
You had something inside you, I thought you'd tell me what it was.
但你从来没说过
But you never did.
我也没问
And I wasn't going to ask.
我觉得只要我轻轻碰你一下
I thought, "If I even touch him,
你就会彻底崩溃 我们也就完了
he'll shatter and that'll be the end of us."
没有你的生活?
A life, without you?
我想都不敢想
I couldn't even consider that.
你爱了我七十年
You've loved me for 70 years,
你用尽了所有好运
you've spent every ounce of your good luck
才能跟我共度一生
building a marriage with me.
就是这样 伯尼
And that's what it was, Bernie.
你是靠着好运才平安活过了战争
It was your good luck that got you through the war.
但道格拉斯运气不好
And Douglas's bad luck not to.
他在海滩上牺牲不是你的错
It wasn't your fault he was killed on the beach.
当时不是 现在也不是
It wasn't then, and it isn't now.
这就是真♥相♥
And that, that is the truth.
告诉你吧
And I tell you this,
我们共度的这一生 没有一秒是浪费的
we have never wasted one second of our time together.
确实 我们在一起做得都是日常小事
All right, we've only done normal, little, everyday things.
但我们做得都很好
But, by God, we did them well.
-现在也是 -嗯
-And we still do. -Yeah.
-看看他们骑得多快 -可不是嘛
- The speed these bikes go. - Honestly.
现在骑自行车的太危险了
- These cyclists are dangerous. - The cyclists--
快看!
Oh, look, oh, look! Here you go!
你好呀 小可爱
Oh! Oh, hello, beautiful.
就像咱们的菲菲 是吧?
Brings back memories, doesn't it?
是啊 但是我们现在养狗已经太老了吗?
Yeah. We're too old to get another dog, aren't we?
太老了 不能再养贵宾了
We are certainly too old. We can't get a poodle anymore.
对 它们会到处乱拉
No, well, they poo all over the place.
-行了 -所以它们才叫“贵宾”啊 (注:贵宾poodle的名字里有“poo"粪便)
- Will you please? - Why they're called bleedin' poodles.
我就不该提
Why do I encourage you?
5 4 3 2 1!
Five, four, three, two, one!
-该回去了 -好
-We should get back. -Okey-dokey.
你想吃冰淇凌吗?
Do you want an ice cream?
不了 房♥间里还有巧克力
No, I got chocolate up in the room.
而且是超大包的
-And it's supersized. -Oh!
我还给你买♥♥了香肠
But I got you a sausage.
哇 我可真幸运
Oh, lucky, lucky me.
伯尼!
Bernie!
混小子
Tossers.
回来了
Here we go.
看谁在等我们呢
Ooh, look who's waiting.
-你们好吗? -嗨
- All right? - Hello.
好孩子
Bless your heart.
你不上♥床♥吗?
Are you coming to bed?
你的床还是我的床?
-Yours or mine? -Ooh!
如果你以后还要逃跑...
If you ever, ever, go away again...
我就跟你一起走
I'm coming with you.
电影精选列表