Monsieur.
先生?
-Oh. -Monsieur?
什么?
Uh? What?
谢谢你 先生
Merci, Monsieur. Merci.
哦 谢谢
All right. Merci.
伯尼!
Bernie! Bernie!
这边!
Over here!
来吧
Come on in.
-还满意吗 先生? -谢谢
-?a va bien, Monsieur? -Merci.
你怎么样?还好吧?
So how did you get on? Okay?
挺好的
Fine.
当然了
Of course.
来都来了
Well, you're here now.
喝一杯吧
Have a drink.
我们的美国朋友
Oh, uh... our American friend,
马歇尔 嗯 这个名字很合适 (注:Marshall 也有元帅的意思)
Marshall... rather fitting,
很慷慨地包了这一桌整晚的酒
has kindly offered to provide the whole table with wine for the entire evening.
我很累了
I'm very tired.
留下吧 这对你有好处 老伙计
Well, stay. It'll do you good, old man.
先生们 这是我的朋友 伯尼
Gentlemen, this is my friend Bernie.
皇家海军
Royal Navy.
伯尼 透过酒杯看 这个世界会更美好
The world is always more palatable when seen through a glass, Bernie.
重点是 最终一切都会好的
The point is that in the end everything turned out for the best.
是嘛 那要先等人在法国找到伯尼
Oh, yeah. Once someone's tracked Bernie down in France
确保他没事
and made sure he's all right.
伯尼是个很有办法的人
Bernie is a very resourceful man.
对了 阿黛尔 炸鱼很好吃
Oh, and by the way, Adele, that fish was lovely.
伯尼肯定很生气错过了大餐
Bernie will be very upset not to have had it.
不过我能想象他现在肯定在吃蜗牛
Mind you, I can just picture him now tucking into a plate full of snails.
是吧 朱迪丝
Eh, Judith?
你可真会开玩笑
- What a wind up, you are. - Oh, come on.
她太严肃了 得学会放松一下
She's much too serious. She needs to relax,
不然生活肯定不开心
otherwise she'll make herself poorly.
床铺好了 我帮你换衣服吧
Let's get you changed. I've got your bed ready.
你胳膊上的是什么?
Mmm... What's that on your arms?
你不喜欢吗?
Don't you like 'em?
去游乐场工作倒是挺合适的
Well, if you're going to work in a fair ground, yes.
但是你妈妈是怎么说的?
But what does your mother think about them? What does she say?
她大概根本没注意到
I don't think she's even noticed.
理查德说 “真是太对不起了 维卡
So Richard said, "I'm terribly sorry, Vicar,
你说的是那架飞机啊 法克号♥”
you're referring to the airplane, that Fokker."
我以为他说的是另一个“法克”
I thought he meant something else entirely.
再来颗橄榄吧 解酒的
Here, have another olive. It will soak up the booze.
现在才九点 谁会九点上♥床♥啊?
Nine o'clock! Who goes to bed at nine o'clock?
只有那些饥渴难耐的和体弱多病的
Only the randy and the infirm, that's who.
-蕾尼 -怎么了?
-Rene. -What?
又不是只有你们能说这种话
Your lot didn't invent it, you know.
-你在干什么? -活动活动膝盖
-What are you doing? -Oh, my knee exercises.
平时都是伯尼帮我的 但是现在他不在
Bernie helps me with them, but of course... he's not here.
你想让我帮你吗?
Do you want me to have a go?
哦 阿黛尔 你愿意吗? 那就太好了
Oh, Adele, would you? That would be wonderful.
稍微把膝盖推高...
Just pull the knee up a bit...
然后再放平
and then pull it down.
-这样? -对 非常好
-Like this? -Oh, perfect.
打仗的时候 如果我要去跳舞
In the war, if I was going to a dance,
就会提前刮腿毛
I'd shave me legs,
然后拿纱布包住湿茶叶
and then I'd get a load of damp tea leaves,
在腿上轻轻拍打
wrap them in muslin, and then dab all that over the legs.
给腿上个色
Gave them extra color.
就像美黑油?
Like a self-tan.
没错
Exactly.
但是要小心
Only you had to be careful
如果出了很多汗
because if you got hot and started sweating,
就会弄得满地都是茶水
then you'd find yourself jiving in a pool of PG Tips.
谢谢你 这样就行了
Oh, thank you. That's enough.
阿黛尔
Oh, Adele, Adele, Adele.
你真的是个好姑娘
You are a really good girl.
我就是很高兴今天终于风平浪静地结束了
Well, I'm just glad the day's ended like it has.
就像你说的 一切都好
Everything all right, like you said.
谢谢
Yeah. Thank you.
明天见
Right, well... See you tomorrow.
等你回家之后 把勺子放在冰桶里冰镇
Listen, when you go home, get a teaspoon, put it in the ice box,
然后用勺子冰敷你的眼袋
then use it to press out those bags under your eyes.
黑眼圈就不见了 没人会知道你喝了一整晚
They'll disappear, and nobody will ever know you've been on the lash all night.
真是...
What a load of...
怎么了 你以为我是 一百五十岁的老婆子?
Come on. Do you think I popped out of the womb 150 years ago?
先生们 我们该回去休息了
Gentlemen, we're going off to do some drill.
-非常感谢! -不客气
- And thank you so much. - Pleasure!
-明天见 -好好休息
- We'll see you all tomorrow. - You take care now.
你该走了!
Time to go!
没必要这么大呼小叫的吧
I don't know why you're making such a fuss.
你该离开了 先生
It's time to go, Monsieur.
不行 先生...
Non, Monsieur. Non...
嘿 伯尼
Hey! Hey, Bernie!
怎么了?
What's the problem?
我只是想再来一杯
Nothin', nothin'. I just want another drink.
不行 先生 我们打烊了
Non, Monsieur. It's closed now.
真是混♥蛋♥
Miserable bastard.
-没事的 -快走吧
-It's fine. -Vous sortez.
没事 他是跟我们一起的 我们来处理 别担心
It's all right, he's one of us. We'll handle it, don't worry.
坐下吧
Why don't you just sit down?
-你们看什么? -他们什么都没干
-What are you looking at? -They're doing nothing.
回酒店去吧?
Why don't you go back to your hotel?
我又不是小孩子!
'Cause I'm not a bloody baby!
我…我只是…
God, I... I just...
我只不过是想喝杯酒 没别的
I just... I just want a drink. That's all I want.
我没伤害任何人
I'm not hurting anyone.
你会惹上麻烦的
You're gonna get yourself into trouble.
来吧
Come.
好吧
Yeah, all right.
我知道这是哪里 离住处不远
Now, look... I... I know where it is, it's just around the corner.
回家之后才是最难的时候 不是吗?
That's why it's hard, ain't it? When you come home.
它就是不肯消失
It doesn't go, does it?
那些东西都在这里
Them things in there.
比如永远不能放弃任何战友
Like you never leave a man behind.
就算他是个混♥蛋♥ 你也得拉着他一起逃出险境
Even if he's been a twat, you sweep him up and you take him out of danger.
对 我怀念那一切
Yeah... I've missed that.
英国士兵 是吧?
British... British soldier, eh?
人人为我
All for one.
我为人人
And one for all.
这不是法国部队的座右铭吗
I think that was a French soldier, actually...
-看 他不行了 -当心点
-Oh, there we go! -Watch out for that!
说完了吗?
You done?
-好了 回船吧 -怎么了?
-All right, back on the boat. -What?
我们比你们开始得早
We started earlier than you.
跟二战的时候一样
Like the Second World War.
别提这个了! 跟你们喝酒很开心
Don't bring that up again! It was a pleasure.
你应该在床头放一杯水
You know, you should get a glass of water next to ya.
哦 好
Oh, I will.
这是个好主意
Yeah, that's... that's a good idea.
其实我觉得我已经没事了
Actually, I... I feel all right now.
反正都吐出来了 肯定没事了
Well... nothing left to puke up, so it's the same thing.
对了 我给你搞到了一张票
Oh, I... I've got you a ticket, by the way.
非常重要的位置
It's the official thing.
在体育场里 11点开始
In the arena, starts at 11:00.
怎么弄到的票?
How did you manage that?
跟你说了 那些美国人啊
I told you, the Americans.
简直难以置信 到时候你前面就是女王
It's unbelievable. You're sitting just behind the Queen
还有奥巴马
and President Obama.
太合适了
Of course I am.
好了 晚安 伯尼
电影精选列表