Anyway... Night, Bernie.
-晚安 -谢谢你照看我
- Good night. - And thanks for looking after me.
还有斯科特
And Scott.
希望我没耽误你的安排
I hope I didn't put a damper on your day.
别傻了
Don't be silly.
乐意帮忙
Happy to help.
-晚安 -拜...
- Good night. - Bye...
注意!待命!
Stand clear! Stand down!
喂 有烟吗?
Oi! Have you got a smoke?
不是给我的 你 你该来一根
No, not for me. For you. You.
敌袭!
Incoming!
你叫什么?
What's your name?
-道格拉斯 -什么?
-D-Douglas... -Huh?
-道格拉斯·伯奈特 -我叫伯尼
-Douglas Bennett. -Well, I'm Bernie.
-你是哪里人 道格拉斯? -诺丁汉
Where are you from, Douglas? Nottingham.
我家在诺丁汉
I'm from Nottingham.
舍伍德游骑兵自卫队
Sherwood Rangers.
跟这个“玩家”香烟牌子一样
Same as these... Players.
我女朋友在工厂上班
And me girlfriend, she works for the factory.
准备好!
Stand by!
这就是我女朋友
Yeah, yeah, that's her.
大家都叫她“玩家的天使”
She's what they call a... a Player's Angel.
我的天
-Bloody hell. -Yeah.
对 是个大美人 对吧?
Yeah, she's a cracker, ain't she?
这是什么?
What's that?
我写的信…万一我死了
That's me letter... if I cop it.
让他们准备好 乔丹!前进
Get them ready, Jordan! Going in!
喂 你用不着这封信 道格拉斯
Hey, you're not gonna need that letter, Douglas...
你跟我一样 我们都是幸存者 对不对?
You're like me, you're a survivor. Hmm?
伯尼?
Bernie?
伯尼?
Bernie?
伯尼?
Bernie?
伯尼?
Bernie?
怎么回事?
What's going on?
没事的 回床上吧
It's okay. Here... Just... just come back to bed.
没事
It's okay.
我说什么话了吗?
Was I saying anything?
没有 我就是听见有动静 就起来看看
No, I just heard a noise and I looked over and...
就看见你站在那里
-And there you were. -Oh.
这种情况经常发生吗?
Does it happen often?
也不算经常吧 偶尔
Well, yeah, yeah, but only from time to time.
我哥哥以前就梦游
My brother used to sleepwalk.
从预科学校开始的 那地方太吓人了
Started at prep school, horrible place.
所以他才盟友
That's what did it.
你也会这样吗?
Do you do it?
不会 睡眠质量好得不得了
No! Out like a light.
那你继续睡觉吧
Well, you should get back to it.
危机结束了
Crisis averted.
没关系
No... It's all right.
我也想起来坐一会儿
I mean, I... I'm happy to just sit up for a bit.
我该吃一片阿司匹林
I'm... I might have an aspirin, as a matter of fact.
我根本不该喝酒的
I shouldn't drink at all, you know.
哦?你在吃药吗?
Oh? Are you on medication?
我有手抖的毛病
I rattle.
不是 我...
No, I...
我酒精成瘾
I'm an alcoholic.
对不起 这有点...
I'm sorry, that's a bit...
有点...
That's a bit... ta-da!
不过现在你知道了 这就是我来这里的原因
But there you have it, it's the reason I'm here.
我的肝脏已经不行了 我肯定撑不到75周年了
My... my liver is shot, so I won't be able to do the 75th anniversary,
所以这次是最后的机会了
that's for sure, so it was now or never.
我根本看不出来
I had no idea.
当然了
-Well, you... you wouldn't. -No.
我很善于隐藏的
I'm... I'm good at hiding it.
有些时候藏得很好
Some of the time.
你...
Do...
你知道查尔斯·考斯利吗? 他是位战争诗人
Do you know Charles Causley? He's a war poet.
不知道 我怎么可能知道查尔斯·考斯利
No, you... you know I don't know Charles Causley.
他服过役 跟你一样是海军 所以他的诗言之有物
He served, he was Navy, like you, so he knew what he was talking about.
他写过一首诗 叫《在巴约英国战争公墓》
Anyway, he wrote this verse called "At the British War Cemetery, Bayeux."
写的就是前面的那个墓地 巴约
It's all about the graveyard just up the road, Bayeux.
你肯定知道那地方吧
You must know that place.
听说过
I've heard of it.
那里埋葬了五千名阵亡的士兵
There are almost 5,000 dead in there.
都是英国士兵
All British.
几乎都是在诺曼底登陆日阵亡的
Nearly all of them killed during the D-Day landings,
其中就包括我哥哥
including my brother.
讽刺的是 他没有死在敌人的炮火下
The irony is that he wasn't lost in combat, no.
他跟我一样 是皇家空军的 他在埃森上空被击落了
He was RAF, same as me, and he was shot down over Essen
那是登陆前几个月的事了 我以为他死了
a couple of months before, and I... I assumed he was dead.
但是他活了下来 还跟抵抗组织取得了联♥系♥
But he'd bailed out and he linked up with the Resistance.
他在回家的路上
He was... He was on his way home.
回英国
To England.
他躲在卡昂的时候 我正在...
And he was holed up in Caen when I...
轰炸那里 把那里夷为平地了
I nipped across and flattened it.
天呐
Christ.
大概炸死了三千人
Killed about 3,000 in all.
都是地面的平民…
Civilians, those on the ground...
我经常想克莱夫是不是我炸死的
I often wondered if it was one of mine that did for Clive.
伯尼 我告诉你这个是因为我...
Anyway, the reason I'm telling you this, Bernie, is that I...
从没去过他的墓地
I've never been to his grave.
不知道为什么 我就是不敢去 但我计划好了这次要去
I wasn't able to, for whatever reason, but that was the plan.
今天下我 我打算去那里 扫墓致哀
This afternoon, I was finally gonna go and... and pay my respects.
但我没去成
But I didn't.
我留在城里 喝了个酩酊大醉
I stayed in town and I got pissed instead.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我不该给你讲这些俗不可耐的故事
I'm sorry, I... I shouldn't burden you with my tawdry tales.
我就是...
It's just that I'm...
我经常会遇到一些人
It's just... Every now and again, I meet someone
他们让我觉得 也许我也能改变
and they make me think that maybe, maybe I could be different.
也许我能战胜心魔 但是…
Maybe I could wrestle my demons too, except...
必须要很勇敢才能做到
You have to be brave to do that.
马上就到了 我保证
We're nearly there, I promise.
不许偷看 喂 我说了 不许偷看
No peekin'. I said, no peekin'.
我没偷看
I'm not.
小心点
Be careful.
好了 你可以睁开眼了
Right. Now you can look.
这种时候叫“圣时”
Yeah, it's called the holy hour.
这时候的光线跟其他时候...
The light is just, like, different...
都不一样
to any other time of day.
不过平时这个时候都在睡觉
Normally, you just sleep right through it.
这是我见过的最美的景色
It's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.
什么?
What?
是犬蔷薇 我喜欢这种花 很漂亮
It's a dog rose. I love 'em, they're gorgeous.
哦 对
Oh, yeah?
怎么了?
What?
你关于大自然的知识
It's limited, isn't it?
是不是挺有限的?
Your knowledge of the natural world?
好吧好吧
All right, all right, all right!
要知道 在被派驻到这里之前 我连干草堆都没见过
Well, you gotta appreciate I've never seen a haystack before I got posted down here.
但我已经在学习了
But I'm learnin'.
比如这个
Like that.
我永远都不会忘
I'll never forget it now.
而且蔷薇是我最爱的花
Specially as a rose is my favorite flower.
因为它们是代表英格兰的花
'Cause is dead English.
-我最喜欢的动物—— -我猜猜
-Yeah, and my favorite animal-- -Let me guess.
是狗吧?
It's... a dog?
-我喜欢狗 -我也是
-I love 'em. -So do I.
你最喜欢什么品种的狗?
Which do you like best?
不告诉你 不然你肯定觉得我太娘娘腔了
I couldn't tell you. You'll only think it's dead poncy.
贵宾犬
电影精选列表