Thank you.
我去了前面的咖啡厅 兰斯当的商店
I tried the café on the front, the... the shop on Lansdowne.
红狮 没人见过他
The Red Lion. Nobody's seen him.
那他去哪儿了?
So where is he?
他都快90岁了 肯定走不远
He's almost 90. He can't have gone far.
-你们在说伯尼吗? -对
-You talkin' about Bernie? -Yeah.
她不舒服的时候 他肯定想陪在身边的
He's gonna wanna be with her if she's not feeling well.
但是他突然人间蒸发了
But he's disappeared off the face of the Earth.
他在布莱顿
He's in Brighton.
-什么? -我碰到他了
-What? -That's where he was headed.
他正要离开霍夫 往布莱顿去了
Out of Hove and... when I bumped into him.
你碰到他了?
You bumped into him?
-是啊 -什么时候?
-Yeah. -At what time?
大概5点45吧
Quarter to 6:00, about.
5点45?你居然到现在才说?
Quarter to 6:00? And you didn't think to say anything until now?
我现在才知道你们在找他啊
I didn't know you was lookin' for him until now, did I?
医生 她怎么样?
Oh! How is she doing, Doctor? Is everything okay?
没事 她休息了
Yeah. She's resting.
之后几天也得多休息
And she ought to take it easy for the next couple of days.
盯着点儿她 好吗?
-Keep an eye on that, will you? -Mmm-hmm.
好 我该去看其他人了
Good. In which case I better get back to the others.
马丁 不要提伯尼的事
Martin... Bernie, no mention, okay?
蕾尼现在不能再受刺♥激♥了
The last thing Rene needs now is any extra stress.
你 跟我来
Oh, and you, come with me.
-去哪啊? -去执行程序
-Where we goin'? -To follow protocol.
快点
Come on.
乔丹!
Jordan!
乔丹!
Jordan!
乔丹!
Jordan!
我们已抵达加来!
We've reached Calais.
开玩笑的
I'm joking, I'm joking.
来吧
Come on.
我们要在海滩跟他们战斗
We'll fight 'em on the beaches.
你在这里啊!
There you are!
-抱歉 亚瑟 -不用 没关系
-Oh, sorry, Arthur-- -No, no, it's fine. Honestly.
你的东西都在这儿呢 我一直帮你看着
I've just been hanging onto this. It's all your worldly.
我想问你下 你在这里有地方住吗?
Listen, do you have anywhere to stay over here?
-没有 -没关系
-No. -No, no, it's fine. Honestly.
所以我才想问你 你可以来跟我挤挤
That's why I'm asking. You could tag along with us.
我的房♥间就在那里 一点也不麻烦
That's my lot over there. It would be no bother at all.
你真是太好了 但是钱——
That's very kind of you, but cash-wise--
我住的是已经付过费的双床房♥ 空间足够
We've got loads of room on the coach and I'm on a twin that's already paid for,
你一分钱也不用会花
so you wouldn't have to spend a penny.
而且我也希望能有人陪 伯尼
And any case, I think I wouldn't mind a bit of company, Bernie,
当然 如果你不介意的话
if I'm... if I'm honest. If... if that's all right with you?
那就太感谢了
Thank you very much.
那我们过去吧
Come on, let's get out of here.
我觉得他应该没事 不过已经九个小时了 我们必须汇报
I'm sure he's okay. It's just after nine hours, we have to... You know.
这样是对的
No, no, no. You done the right thing.
我会通报这些细节 也会发一篇推特
I'll... I'll get these details circulated and... we'll issue a tweet as well.
有时候推特很有用
They can... they can be very effective.
我们已经有照片了 这是最关键的
We've got the photo, that's the key thing.
我会通知巡逻队 要不要也给医院打个电♥话♥?
I'll get this out to the patrols. Perhaps I'll give the hospital a call?
知会他们一声
You know, just so they're in the loop.
以防万一
You know, just in case.
蕾尼?
Rene?
蕾尼?
Rene?
蕾尼!
Rene!
这里呢
Here.
你干嘛呢?
Where were ya?
我在床底下找东西呢 找到了 压花
Under the bed looking for something and I found it. Pressing.
什么?
What?
我做的压花
It's a flowerhead, I've pressed it.
你应该多休息 不要到处走动
You're supposed to be taking it easy, not rummaging around.
行了 我没事
Give over, I'm fine.
我要时刻关注你
I'm just tryin' to keep my eye on the ball at all times.
很好
Very good. Very, very good.
我给你带了点东西
-In any case, I bought you something. -Ooh.
炸鱼薯条
Fish and chips.
阿黛尔!
Oh, Adele!
太好了
That's so lovely.
伯尼的呢?等会儿马丁给他送来?
Where's Bernie's? Will Martin bring his up later?
看看你的脸色 亲爱的
Oh, your face, lovely. Your face!
吓到你了吧
I'm pulling your leg.
伯尼呀
Bernie! Oh...
他跑了
He's gone AWOL.
所有人都知道 但是没人敢说
Well, everybody knows, but nobody's talking about it,
都怕会把我吓死
'cause they're afraid it will finish me off.
我也什么都没说
I haven't said anything about it either
因为我想帮他争取时间 让他能到那里
because I want to make sure he has enough time to get there.
到哪里?他在哪?
To get where? Where is he?
他在法国
He's in France.
他去法国干什么?
Well, what the bloody hell is he doing there?
他去参加诺曼底登陆纪念活动
He is attending the D-Day commemorations.
但是旅行团已经订满了
But that was full, there was no room on the trip.
他可以自己去
Ah, but he made his own way.
他都90了
-At 90? -Mmm-hmm.
要自己横渡海峡?
All the way across the Channel?
这又不是第一次了
Well, he has done it before.
不过上一次敌人有敌人在射击
Only then, of course, they were shooting at him.
真是不敢相信
I do not believe this.
我一直因为早上没来确认而内疚呢...
I've been feeling so guilty that I didn't check in the morning that...
我还给你挑了最大的炸鱼 蕾尼
I even bought you a large fish, Rene.
因为我太内疚了
That's how bad I was feeling.
请讲 维琪
Yeah, go ahead, Vicky.
他没事 他很安全
He's okay, he's safe.
得到信息了 他在法国
The station's just been on, he's in France.
什么?
What?
他在法国
He's in France.
他是诺曼底登陆日老兵
He's a D-Day veteran, apparently.
没法跟团一起去 所以就自己想办法了
Couldn't get himself on the trip, so he just legged it over there on his own.
而且没告诉任何人
Except he never bothered telling anyone.
真厉害
Good lad.
老爷子还是很生猛啊
Life in the old dog yet, eh?
警长让我发推取消寻人 我该写什么?
Oh, Sarge wants me to tweet a stand down. What shall I put?
这个啊 “他是个战争英雄
Well, that. He's a war hero,
他想做该做的事 但是做不到
wanted to do the right thing, only he couldn't,
所以他从疗养院逃跑了”
so he did a runner instead from his old folks' home.
加话题“伟大的逃兵”
Hashtag, "The Great Escaper."
我收拾好了
That's me done.
有一个从这里出发的团队游
There's an organized trip going off from here
去博物馆或者展览之类的 你可以一起去
to a, uh, museum or some exhibition, if you fancy that.
不用了 我去海滩走走
No, I'm taking a walk on the beach.
-去宝剑海滩吗? -对 (注:宝剑海滩是五个诺曼底海岸主要登陆区之一的代号♥)
-To Sword, right? -Yeah.
之后再联♥系♥吧
I'll let you know.
好 那晚点儿再见了
Great. See you later, then.
再见
I'll see you then.
你好
Bonjour.
干杯
Cheers.
伙计 这样没法登陆吧?
Hey, mate, we can't land in this, can we?
你问我♥干♥什么?
What the bloody hell are you asking me for, huh?
因为你以前来过啊
Well, 'cause you've been here before, ain't ya?
快点!
Move it! Move, move!
跟第一队一起
You know, with the first lot.
什么情况?
How's it gone?
小菜一碟
Piece of piss.
非常成功
-We went off like clockwork. -Yeah.
-有敌军! -上面都计划好了的
- Incoming! - They do plan these things, you know?
快躲开!
Move, move!
躲开!
Move it!
先生
电影精选列表