When what I should have said was...
“伯纳德·乔丹 你不能上那艘船
"You are not getting on that ship, Bernard Jordan.
不可以”
You are not."
但这次我又这么做了
And then I did it again.
“我走过他们会说话的坟墓
"I walk... I walked, I walked where in their... Their talking graves
五千人长眠于泥土之下
and shirts of earth 5,000 lay
历史…历史以…
When history... when history...
历史以十场盛大的火焰
When history with ten feasts of fire
吞噬了...
Had eaten...
吞噬了红色的空气”
Had eaten... the red air away"
伯尼!伙计 你得帮我个忙
Here, Bernie! Bernie, mate, I need a favor!
你在干什么?
What are you doin'?
我在想...
I've had a thought...
如果我淹死了怎么办?
What if I drown?
神恶魔?
What?
我可能会被淹死的
I could drown and then I'm stuffed, aren't I?
如果他们找不到我 我就要葬身海底了
And that's if they find me. I could get washed out to sea--
-伯奈特! -快点回坦克里去!
- Bennett! - Just get back in the bloody tank!
你能帮我保存吗?以防万一
Take it, will ya? Just in case.
求你了 伯尼
Bernie, please.
拿着吧
Just take it.
地址就在信上 她叫维拉
The address is on the top of the letter. And her name is Vera.
伯尼 如果你不得不帮我寄信…
And, Bernie, if you do have to, you know, send the letter--
让他做好准备 乔丹!
Get him ready, Jordan!
我说过 你会回来的
I told you you're coming back.
告诉维拉 告诉她我说过…
Tell Vera I... I said she was... she was--
-你会回来—— -她真是太美好了
-I told you-- -She was fuckin' spectacular.
你好 道格拉斯
Hello, Douglas.
太对不起了
I'm so sorry.
多可惜呀
What a waste!
不是吗
Eh?
太可惜了
What a waste.
怎么了 伯尼?
What is it, Bernie?
怎么了?
What's wrong?
没事 我很好
Nothing, uh... I'm fine.
任务完成
Mission accomplished.
是啊
Right.
要不要去吃个午餐?
Do you... want to get some lunch?
或者...
Or...
你现在想干什么?
What do you want to do now?
我想回家
I wanna go home.
去找我的姑娘
And see my girl.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
我觉得我们应该不会再见面了
I don't suppose we'll see each other again.
也许可以在那里见呢
What about... the other side?
那都是胡说八道 伯尼 你也知道!
That's absolute bollocks, Bernie. You know that!
这次真的很荣幸
It's been an honor.
非常荣幸
An absolute honor.
我也是
Likewise.
伯尼
Bernie. Bernie.
-我一直在找你 -你在干什么?
-I'd given up finding you. -What you doin'?
-我有东西想给你 -什么?
-I've got something I want you to have. -What is it?
-可颂 -什么?
-It's a croissant. -A what?
可颂 羊角面包 算是法国的“国菜”了
A croissant. They're like the national dish of France.
刚买♥♥的时候还挺好看的
They looked a lot better earlier.
我想为昨晚的行为道歉
I wanted to apologize for how I behaved last night.
我也不知道自己是怎么回事
Honest, I don't know what came over me.
没事 你还年轻
Oh, really... You're young.
忘了这事吧
Forget it.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
谢谢你 伯尼
Thank you, Bernie.
你真的鼓舞了我
'Cause, listen, you're an inspiration to me.
你做的那些事 你的一言一行
Everything you've done, the way you conduct yourself.
就是你这样的人 让我自豪和荣幸自己能加入——
It's people like you that make me feel properly proud and honored to be part--
行了
Stop it!
行了
All right?
别再说这种话了
Stop saying stuff like that.
去找人帮你
Just get some help.
因为我知道你在经历什么 斯科特
'Cause I know what you're going through, Scott.
我真的不希望你出事
And I don't want nothing bad to happen to you.
但你现在的状态太危险了
But right now, you're a fucking mess.
她就在窗口
There she is, that window.
蕾尼!等伯尼回来 你要跟他说什么?
Rene! What will you say to Bernie when he gets back?
滚蛋!
Get!
蕾尼!
Rene!
蕾尼
Rene.
蕾尼
Rene!
我没事 就是找不到药了
I'm okay. I just couldn't find me pills.
-要叫医生吗? -不用
-Do you need the doctor? -No, no!
马上就好了 药很管用
It's going. I mean, the pills are very good.
我就是找不到了
I... just couldn't find them.
不好意思
Sorry.
不能老是这样突然发作了
You gotta stop having these turns, Rene.
要发作也得挑身边有人的时候
Or at least have 'em when someone else is around, eh?
谢谢你了 我尽量
Oh, well, thank you so much. I will.
你还有多长时间?
How long have you got?
你太聪明了 不应该在这里工作
You're much too clever to be working here, you know?
我是认真的 蕾尼 告诉我吧
Seriously, Rene, just... just tell me.
医生怎么说?
What have they said?
“别开始读太长的书”
"Don't start reading long books."
别再开玩笑了
Stop joking about it.
一点也不好笑 你怎么老是这样
It ain't funny. Why do you keep joking--
行了 我这辈子过得很幸福
Come on, I've had a very good life.
-我知道 但是—— -没有但是
-Well, yeah, but-- -No buts.
在你那个年纪 阿黛尔 你珍惜每一秒
At your age, Adele, you cling to every second.
每一秒也都值得珍惜
And every second is worth clinging to.
大体上是这样
Generally.
但到了我这个年纪 基本就只剩煎熬了
But at my age, oh... You're basically buggered.
但是你不一样
But you!
你就像刚刚成熟的水果
You're like a piece of ripe fruit.
我不在乎
I don't care.
我知道
I knew it.
你开始整理东西的时候我就知道
I knew as soon as you started gettin' all that stuff out,
我知道你——
I knew there was somethin'--
得了吧 偶尔整理一下不是很正常吗
Oh, come on! Everyone does tidying up.
伯尼怎么说?
What does Bernie say?
他不知道 我也不会告诉他
He doesn't know, and I'm not telling him.
你也不能告诉他
And you're not telling him either.
什么?
What?
他可是伯尼啊 你不能瞒着他
But it's Bernie, you can't not tell him.
为什么不能?
Why not?
他也无能为力 要是知道我会走在他前面
There's nothing he can do, he'd be heartbroken to know
他会心碎的
I was going before him.
我不会告诉伯尼的
I am not telling Bernie.
我找到他了
I found him.
你好 请问你是伯纳德·乔丹吗?
Hi. Excuse me, are you Bernard Jordan?
是的 怎么了?有什么问题吗?
Yes. Why? Is there a problem?
没有没有 就是很荣幸能见到你
No, no, not at all. I'm... I'm pleased to meet you.
我叫桑迪 是P&O轮渡的首席新闻官
I'm Sandy, I'm the Chief Press Officer for P&O Ferries.
哦 你好 桑迪
Oh, hello, Sandy.
-我们一直在找—— -老天呦!
-We've been searching-- -Bloody hell!
那是什么?
What's this?
请不要拍照
Please, no photos.
怎么回事?
What's goin' on?
先生 这是香肠
Voilà, Monsieur, un saucisson.
香肠!谢谢
Oh, a sausage! Thank you.
来了 先生
Et voilà, Monsieur.
-用餐愉快 -谢谢
-Bon appétit. -Thank you.
朗姆酒?哎呀
A bottle of rum. Blimey!
蕾尼 他们找到他了
Rene. Rene, they found him.
-他在从法国回来的轮渡上 -谢谢!
电影精选列表