That's a good idea.
对 喝到路都走不稳 跟我一样!
- Yeah, get legless, like me! - Oh?
我五年前在赫尔曼德踩到了地雷
Yeah, I trod on a mine in Helmand five years ago.
-什么?你踩到地雷了? -这是新假肢 才用了半年
-What? You trod on a mine? -I've only had the new peg six months.
-老天! -对了 你在哪里服役?
-Blimey! -Who were you with, by the way?
皇家海军 上等水兵
Royal Navy. Leading Seaman.
火花号♥ 伯纳德·乔丹
-Yeah. -Sparks. Bernard Jordan.
-果酱? -什么?
- Jam? - Sorry?
要来点果酱吗?
Do you fancy a bit of jam?
太好了!
Ooh, yes, please!
现在你们两个人住了 住得还好吗?
How are you gettin' on? With both of you being in here?
-地方足够吗? -对我来说够用
- You got enough space? - Well, I have.
我很整洁
But then, I'm tidy.
看看他弄得多乱
Just look at the mess he's left down there.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
我还是觉得他不应该来
I still think he shouldn't have done it.
我需要护士照顾 所以才来的这里
I have to be here because of the nursing,
但是他还可以继续住在家里的
but... he could've stayed in the house for a little bit longer.
他想你了!
He misses ya!
真的 他跟我说的
-Oh. -Well, he told me.
对了 他去哪儿了?
Where is he, anyway?
-什么? -伯尼
-Sorry? -Bernie?
哦
Oh!
他出去了
He's out.
哎呦 真美味呀
Ooh, my! How delicious. Mmm.
你这里搞定了
Okay, that's you done.
-之后的药也都给你准备好了 -嗯
-You've got your dosette box for later. -Uh-huh.
那我就先走了
I... am out of here.
好的
Okey-dokey.
-晚点再来看你 蕾尼 -再见
- See you later, Rene. - Bye for now.
-一切都好吧? -嗯
-You all right there? -Yeah.
这边走 谢谢
This way. Yes, thank you.
明天举♥行♥仪式...
The ceremony is tomorrow and...
? 我们要把洗好的衣服挂咋齐格菲防线
We're gonna hang out The washing on the Siegfried Line
? 如果齐格菲防线还在那里
If the Siegfried Line's still there
? 亲爱的母亲 我在法国给您写信
Mother dear, I'm writing you From somewhere in France
? 希望您一切都好
Hoping this finds you well
? 中士说我表现很好一个顶俩
Sergeant says I'm doing fine A soldier and a half
? 这是我们唱的歌♥ 它总能惹人笑
Here's a song that we'll all sing It'll make laugh
? 我们要把洗好的衣服挂咋齐格菲防线
We're gonna hang out The washing on the Siegfried Line
? 亲爱的母亲 你有衣服要洗吗?
Have you any dirty washing Mother dear?
请再次把热烈的掌声
As we've nothing more to say, let's have one more round of applause
送给为莉兹·卢、安妮·黛西、珍妮夫人 和糖果女孩
for Lizzy Lou, Annie Daisy and Lady Jane, The Candy Girls.
你没事吧?
You all right?
抱歉 我不是...
I... I'm sorry, I didn't mean...
我知道有时候不该打扰别人
Man should be able to do... Well, certain things in... in peace.
我就是有点担心你 你的状态好像不太对
I... I was worried. You... you seemed in a spot of bother.
我没事
No, no, I'm... I'm okay.
暂时还没习惯坐船
I ain't got me sea legs yet.
我以前可是海军!
And I'm ex-Navy!
我是亚瑟 亚瑟·霍华德-约翰逊
Sure. Arthur. Arthur Howard-Johnson.
我知道 有点拗口
It's a bit of a mouthful, I know.
伯尼·乔丹 幸会
Bernie. Bernie Jordan. Pleased to meet ya.
再来一杯吗?我正要去吧台呢
Would you like another? I was just going to the bar.
还是说你想去甲板找别人?
Unless you want to get out onto the deck, do you? With the rest?
不 我不去
Uh... no, no. No, thanks.
酒可以来一杯
But okay.
不是你 更不是你
Not you... Definitely not you.
菲菲
Fifi.
哇 看看
Oh, my word. Look at you!
真漂亮!
Marvelous!
等等
Hang on.
菲菲 你帮我找到了
Fifi, you've help me find it.
你真是个天才狗狗
Oh, you are a wonder and a wiz.
开始吧
Here we go.
加快速度呀 怎么搞得死气沉沉的 慢速先生
Come on! On the double! It's like a graveyard in here, Mr. Slow.
太慢?你说太慢?小混♥蛋♥!
Too slow? Too slow? You cheeky bugger!
来吧 小伙子们!
Come on, boys!
-我想带你去个地方 -是吗?
-I wanna take you somewhere. -Oh, yeah?
如果你想去的话
I mean, only if you wanna.
-那地方 -你知道的...
-It was just this place-- -You know, uh...
我愿意跟你去任何地方
I'd go anywhere with you.
任何地方
Anywhere at all.
稍等
Hold on.
请进
Come in.
老天 你被抢劫了?
Bloody hell. You been burgled?
到处都是东西 很容易把你们绊倒的
All this stuff everywhere, which is a trip hazard, actually.
得把东西收好
You should really clear that all away.
某人起床气很大嘛
Somebody got out of bed on the wrong side this morning.
还是说根本一夜没睡
If she was in bed at all.
你黑眼圈很重哦
You've got very dark circles under your eyes.
今晚在楼下喝茶还是送到这里
Tea downstairs tonight, or up here?
-送到这里 -伯尼也一样吗?
-Up here. -Same for Bernie?
不知道 他还没回来呢
Well, now... Mmm, I don't know because he's not back yet.
是吗?
-Really? -Mmm.
等他决定好了 就让他给楼下打电♥话♥
Well, tell him to ring down, will ya? Once he's decided.
好的
Will do, will do.
好 那我去看其他人了
Well, then, Rene, I've got to get round to the rest.
你没事吧 蕾尼?
-Oof! -You all right, Rene?
没什么 就是有点疼
Oh, it's... nothing. Just a twinge. Oof!
坐下 你不该老站着
Sit down, you shouldn't be standin'.
我没事
I'm all right.
我已经把药当饭吃了
I've got pills and more pills.
医生正在查房♥ 我去叫他
The doctor, he... He's on his rounds. I... I'll go get him.
阿黛尔 你慌什么!
Adele, you're panicking!
谢谢
Thank you.
你跟谁来的 伯尼?什么协会?
So, who have you come with, Bernie? An association or...
不是 我自己来的
No, no. I'm on me own.
太晚了 没赶上
It was, uh... a bit late.
我跟你说了 我以前是海军
I told you I was Navy.
但是你什么都没说
You never said a word.
皇家空军 轰炸机司令部
Oh, RAF. Bomber Command.
我当时在哈利法克斯 把滑翔机开过去 可怜的家伙们
I was in Halifax, towing the gliders over, poor buggers.
然后又回去继续轰炸卡昂了
And then straight back to the day job of bombing Caen.
来回四次 终于把卡昂夷为平地了
I came across four times in the end, and flattened it.
我就没法去那么高的地方 坐公交二层都头晕
I could never have gone that high. I get giddy in the top of a bus.
上面可比你那里要安全
Well, up there was a damn sight safer than down where you were.
退役之后呢?你去干什么了?
What about afterwards? What did you do then?
我在英格兰最好的公立学校之一当校长
I was a schoolmaster at one of England's finest public schools.
-你敢相信吗? -当然了
-Can you believe? -Oh, I can believe you.
你的口音简直可以当教材了
With your accent, you could cut glass.
你去过法国多少次?
How many times have you been to France?
没去过 这其实是第一次
No, this is... this is my first go, as a matter of fact.
失陪一下
Actually, if you'll excuse me?
要去解决一下某种老年人的问题
I think I need to indulge in another of the indignities of old age.
没事
It's fine.
是心绞痛
It's angina.
我们知道这个情况
- Oh. - We know you get that.
已经不疼了 我觉得自己像个骗子
The pain's all gone. I feel like a fraud.
蕾尼 我要给你开些甘油类药物
Rene, I'm gonna prescribe you some glycerin pills.
如果你又有这种症状
If you get any more discomfort,
就把药丸放在舌下含着 好吗?
slip one under your tongue and let it dissolve, okay?
好
Fine.
要是有什么担心的 就让人叫我
If you're worried, get someone to call me.
你不能劳累 蕾尼
You mustn't overdo it, Rene.
无意冒犯 医生 但是几周之前
With respect, Doctor, a couple of weeks ago
你才跟我说过要好好利用自己的时间
you were telling me to make the most of my time.
是你说的吧?
That was you, wasn't it?
是我
-Of course. -Mmm-hmm.
我理解
I understand.
谢谢
电影精选列表