It's a poodle.
你喜欢贵宾犬
You like poodles.
怎么了?
So?
它们可聪明了
I mean, they're ever so clever.
我姑姑养过一只会数数的
My auntie had one that could count.
而且它们不会掉毛
And... Well, they don't get any hairs on the settee,
要是带它们去坐公交 它们的大小正合适——
plus if you're going on the bus, they're the perfect size so you can--
蕾尼...
Rene...
伯尼...
Bernie...
早上好 蕾尼 早餐准备好了
Morning, Rene. Your breakfast is ready.
这就来
I'm coming.
上帝呦 这是皮卡迪利广场吗?这么热闹
Ooh, my Lord! I'm in Piccadilly Circus.
你也早安
Good morning to you too.
你是没看到我刚刚在镜子里看到的样子
Oh, you haven't seen what I have just seen.
阿黛尔 你得存点钱 以后整容用
You should put some money aside, Adele, for plastic surgery.
过来人的建议
That's my advice, generally.
你的茶也泡好了
Your tea is there as well.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是什么?
Oh... What's this?
哦 忘了说了 这是特别节目
Oh, sorry, it was on earlier. It's a special program.
覆盖各个海滩 这个就是伯尼去的海滩
All the beaches. That one, that's the one Bernie's at.
-最主要的那个 -不是吧
- That's the main one, that. - Never.
你也许能在电视上看到他呢 蕾尼
Hey, you might spot him on the telly, Rene.
那就是他!还是精神十足
There he is! Still got it!
我知道会很盛大 毕竟是70周年 但是没想到会这么盛大
I knew it would be big, it is the 70th, but not this big.
当然了 回看历史的时候 大家都喜欢战争
Course it is. People love the war, looking back.
而且女王也去了 她去哪里都会很盛大的
And the Queen's there. There's always an interest wherever she goes.
那是当然的
Well, of course there is.
-我给你再倒一杯 -谢谢
-I'll get you a top-up. -Ta.
那不是...
Is that...
开大点声
Turn it up.
...这算是某种形式的官方认可
...some form of official recognition,
这位诺曼底登陆日老兵 决心要参加纪念活动——
after it emerged that the D-Day veteran was so determined to honor--
你们看见了吗?快打开电视!
Have you seen it? Turn on the telly!
正在看呢
It is on, we've got it.
...他决定自己行动 于是开始了这场
...into his own hands, and had mounted what has now been dubbed
“伟大的逃离”
"The Great Escape."
“逃离”?
Escape?
干得好 伯尼·乔丹
Well done, Bernie Jordan.
有什么可以跟我们分享的 乔?
What can you tell us, Jo?
嗨 劳拉 他被告知没法参加
Hi, Laura. Well, just that having been informed
集体组织的旅行
that he couldn't go on an organized trip,
于是昨天早上 当霍夫的派恩斯疗养院
yesterday morning, while most his fellow residents here
大部人都在沉睡的时候
at the Pines care home in Hove...
我们上电视了
- We're on the telly. - ...were still fast asleep...
嘘
Shush, shush.
我上电视了 我妈肯定很开心
We're on the telly. Me mum's gonna love this.
...他逃离了海岸疗养院
...and made a break for the coast.
然后搭出租车前往轮渡
And then relying on taxi ferry--
他是个英雄 蕾尼 真正的英雄
He's a hero, Rene. An actual hero!
你看见了吗 蕾尼
Rene, have you seen this?
-…抵达了法国… -他又去烦那些法国人了啊
-...arrived in France... -He's not bothering the French now.
走开吧你
Oh, bugger off.
这也给我们上了一课
A salutary lesson to the rest of us, I think.
90岁的老人再次“突袭”诺曼底海滩
There are 90-year-olds re-storming the beaches of Normandy.
乔?
Jo?
劳拉 现在没人确切知道他在哪里
Exactly where he is, Laura, nobody's quite sure.
但可以确定的是 我们在伯纳德·乔丹身上
But what everyone is certain of is that in Bernard Jordan,
看到了一位
the world has discovered one old soldier
永远不会辜负使命召唤的老兵
who will never fail to answer the call of duty.
-这个故事太美好了 -确实
- What a great story. - Absolutely.
抱歉 我的前列腺现在有气球那么大
Sorry, I've got a prostate the size of a bloody space hopper.
我们不能观礼了 亚瑟
We can't do this, Arthur.
我们应该去…巴约
We have to go... to Bayeux.
不行 我做不到 有你在也不行
No, no. I've said I can't, even if you're with me.
我要去
I have to.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我必须要去 你也要跟我一起去
I have to go, and you have to come with me.
女士们先生们 仪式将于15分钟后开始
Ladies and gentlemen, the ceremony will begin in 15 minutes.
-请确保—— -司机们肯定全都去观礼了
-Please make your way-- -They'll all be in the arena, I bet.
哦 来吧
Right. Come on.
谢谢 安托万 太好了
Merci, Antoine. Superbe.
好 就这样 再见
Ouais, c'est ?a. Ciao.
-他愿意送你们 -太好了
-He will be delighted to drive you. -Terrific.
-马上就到 -他说多少钱了吗?
-And will be here shortly. -Did he say how much?
不用钱 免费的
Oh, non, non, non. His pleasure.
谢谢 太感谢了
Oh! Merci. Merci mille fois!
-情吧 -谢谢
-Et voilà. -Thank you.
嗨 莫里斯 再来一轮酒
Hey, Maurice. You got that other round set up for me?
这次不要让他们付钱
And don't let these guys pay this time, huh?
好的 先生 我直接把账单给你
Of course, Monsieur. I'll bring them over to you.
你好 他们是什么人?
Hello? Who are these people?
德国人
They're Germans.
他们来这里干什么?
What are they doing here?
应该跟你们一样吧
Ah, same as you guys, I guess.
来缅怀阵亡的战友
To honor their fallen comrades.
哦
Oh.
登陆日的时候他们也在海滩上?
Where they on a beach on D-Day?
亨利克在这里
Heinrich was.
冈瑟和延斯在朱诺海滩
Uh... Günther was on Juno, same as Jens.
另外三位在守卫奥马哈海滩
The other three defended Omaha.
我能跟他们聊聊吗?
You think I could talk to them?
他们不会觉得这样很失礼吧?
They... they won't think I'm rude, will they?
-亚瑟 伯纳德 -幸会
-Arthur, Bernard. -Bitte.
他们都参加了登陆行动 想来跟各位打个招呼
They were involved in the landings. They wanted to say hello.
你们好
How do you do?
很高兴能见到你们
It's good to meet you.
他想知道你们在什么部队
He wants to know what you both did.
我是皇家海军 他是皇家空军
Me, Royal Navy. He's Royal Air Force.
亨利克 当时在这里的是你
And it was you who was here, Heinrich.
这是你所在的海滩
This was your beach.
对
Ja.
宝剑海滩
Sword.
宝剑海滩
Sword.
我也在
Me too.
请告诉他 我想把这张票给他
Can you tell him I want him to have this ticket?
他应该去坐在那里
You should go and sit in there.
告诉他 他应该去看看
Tell him he should do that.
你的票带了吗 亚瑟?
Have you got yours, Arthur?
我们只有两张
We've only got two,
不过位置是最棒的
but... they are the best seats in the house.
-“我走过…” -什么?
-"I walked... I walked..." -What?
“我走过他们…” (注:他背诵的是《在巴约英国战争公墓》)
"I... I walked where in..."
-蕾尼 -蕾尼 讲几句吧?
- Rene! - Rene, a couple of words?
请进
Yeah?
你还好吧?
-Are you okay? -Oh.
我一直在担心你 他们太大惊小怪了
I've been worryin'. All the fuss and that.
你觉得这是他们大惊小怪?
Fuss? Is that what you think this is?
没人知道他在哪里 也没人知道他现在怎么样
Nobody actually knows if he's all right, or where he is even.
-蕾尼 -这是我跟他的事
-Rene... -It was between me and him.
只要涉及到战争就一直是如此
That's how it's always been where the war is concerned.
是我跟他的事
It's our business.
现在所有人都掺和进来了
Now that's letting everybody in.
这只会带来麻烦
And that's just asking for trouble.
要俯下身体
You have to keep your head down,
要目视前方...
your eyes straight ahead...
不然坏事就会发生
or bad things happen.
嗨 蕾尼
Hi, Rene.
我跟他告别
I waved him off.
我送他离开
Let him go.
其实我应该说的是
电影精选列表