(纪念诺曼底登陆70周年)
两杯卡布奇诺 两个培根三明治 米克
Two cappuccinos, two bacon sarnies, Mick.
不用找了
Keep the change.
有意思 这好像是你第一次有钱付账吧
Funny, eh? Don't think I've ever seen you with cash in your hand.
他来了
-There he is! -Oi, oi!
怎么这么慢?
What time do you call this?
你们点的什么?
What are you boys orderin'? Whoa!
三份 他们点的都要三份 米克!
Three. Three of everything, Mick!
你们居然没等我上堤
You didn't wait for me coming up the dyke, did ya?
谢啦 哥们儿
Cheers, mate.
一杯茶 四包糖 谢谢
Cup of tea and four sugars, please.
你好像有点发福了 哈罗德
You've gained a bit of weight, Harold?
挺好的吧 亲爱的?
All right, dear?
挺好的
Yeah.
你怎么样?
How you doin'?
伊迪斯!
Edith!
你在这里呀
There you are.
我还能去哪儿?
Where did you think I'd be?
我好几天没见到你了
I hadn't seen you for days.
什么?
What?
我还以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
早啊 伯尼 散步愉快吗?
Morning, Bernie. Nice walk?
嘿 你有没有见到...
Hey, did you happen to see...
喂 等会儿
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Hold your horses.
-怎么了? -没怎么
-What's wrong? -Nothing.
就是还没化好妆呢
Only I haven't got my face on.
-我见过你没化妆的样子 -1973年
-I've seen it without. -1973.
不会再有第二次了
It's not happening again.
他只有大包巧克力
He's only gone and gotten a big bar.
他其实有很多新东西
- Ooh. - He had a load of new gear in.
比如黑森林蛋糕
Black Forest gateau, he's got.
但我们不能吃那个 那是德国佬的东西
We can't have that, of course, because it's German.
伯尼!
Oh, Bernie!
要是想卖♥♥巧克力蛋糕 就别发动世界大战啊
Well, if you wanna flog chocolate bars, don't start a bloody world war.
好了 你可以进来了
Okay, it's safe. You can come in.
等我们吃完饭
Right. Soon as we've had some grub,
我就带你去前面转一圈
I'll take you for a spin along the front.
回来之后打几局惠斯特牌
When we get back, we'll play a bit of whist,
他们好像还给你请了个脱衣舞男
and I think they've got a male stripper for you.
什么?
What?
最后一条是我编的
I made that last bit up.
你还好吧?
You all right?
不好
No, I'm not.
我老了
I'm bloomin' old.
-给你 -谢谢
-Here you go. -Oh! Thank you.
伯尼 那是什么?
Bernie, what's that?
啊 你看见了呀?
Oh, you've seen it?
是托雷莫利诺斯 (注:西班牙海滨城市)
It's Torremolinos.
我知道
Well, I know that.
摆这张照片干什么?
What's it doing there?
那次旅行很开心呀 你还记得那头驴子吗?
It was a happy holiday. Do you remember the donkey?
佩德罗
His name was Pedro.
它可喜欢你了
And he took a real shine to you.
那头驴叫曼努埃尔
His name was Manuel, the donkey.
佩德罗是它的主人
Pedro was the owner.
非常喜欢我的也是他
And he it was who took a shine to me.
哦!
Ah!
请进 如果你是法警就别进来
Come in, unless you're bailiffs.
咖啡馆是不是往你的茶里加了什么东西?
Did they put something in your tea in that caff this morning?
嗨 蕾尼 你怎么样?
Hey, Rene. How you doin'?
很好 谢谢你 朱迪丝
Oh, very well, thank you, Judith.
你来得正好 我刚泡好茶 要来一杯吗?
Well, it's good timing. I've just made some tea. You want a cup?
我也想 伯尼 但是有人来检查
Oh, I'd love one, Bernie, but we got an inspection.
哦
Ooh.
那别说我不请你喝茶
You can't say I didn't make you an offer.
有什么事吗?
Now, what can we do you for?
我当时就给他们打了电♥话♥
I rang them straightaway.
但是很抱歉 伯尼
I'm really sorry, Bernie.
还是太晚了
We left it too late.
什么太晚了?你们在说什么?
Left what? What are you on about?
去沙滩的旅行 诺曼底登陆日
The trip to the beaches. D-Day.
伯尼?
Bernie?
抱歉 是我的错
Well, I... I'm sorry. It's my fault.
我应该早点计划好的
I should've got more organized.
这里也有很棒的活动
They do a very good show here.
我就参加这里的吧
I'll go there instead, eh?
谢谢你帮我问
Thank you for tryin'.
-谢谢你 朱迪丝 -不客气
- Yes, thank you, Judith. - No probs.
-再见 -再见
- Bye. - See you later.
好
Right.
咖啡
Brew.
然后沙滩
Then beach, eh?
真走运 今天天气特别好
We're lucky to get a sunny day.
嗨 亲爱的
-Oh! -Hello, love.
-你没事吧? -没事
-You all right? -Fine.
我没吵醒你吧?
I... I didn't disturb you, did I?
没有
Oh, no, no.
我还没睡
-I was awake. -Oh.
还得吃药呢
Takin' me pills.
你又再翻什么呢?
Oh, now what are you grabbing out of there?
没有 正要放回去呢
No, I... I'm putting it back.
剩下的早上再整理
I'll do the rest in the morning.
我还是有点…放不下
Can't seem to, uh... settle.
应该再争取一下的
I should have had a run.
直接去吧
Just go.
去法国?
To France?
对啊
Why not?
你去不了 这是集体旅行
Well, you can't. They make it up into one big trip.
他们要提前安排好
That's the way they set it all up.
你没法自己去
You can't do it on your own.
但是你可以
But you would.
我不能把你自己留在这里
I couldn't leave all on your own.
我不会自己在这里啊
But I'm not on my own.
-整天都有护士在身边 -这不是重点
-I've got nurses around me all day-- -That... that's not the point.
你最近身体不太好
Your health has not been great lately.
现在不是我出去冒险的时候
And now is no time for me to go charging off for an adventure.
但是你不能不去
Unless you have to.
没事
That's okay.
-谢谢 -阿黛尔
- Thank you. - Adele!
伯尼
Bernie.
今天这么早就去散步?
Early walk this morning?
对
Yes.
待会儿见
See you later.
好 待会儿见...
Yeah. See ya later. Mmm...
这么远!
Blimey!
别叫了
Shut up.
最后通知 8点15分前往乌伊斯特勒昂的轮渡即将出发
This is the final call for the 8:15 sailing to Ouistreham.
所有乘客请尽快登船
All passengers, please, the 8:15. This is your final call.
P&O轮渡热烈欢迎
P&O Ferries would like to extend a warm welcome
所有退伍老兵及家属前往…
to all veterans and their families traveling to--
迷路了吗 先生?要不要我送你一程?
Are you lost, sir? Would you like a ride?
那就麻烦你了
Oh, don't mind if I do.
我也是退伍军人 周末来帮忙的
I'm a veteran myself, actually, helping out for the weekend.
-省得我自己又干坏事 -嗯
- Keeps me out of mischief. - Yeah.
我能看看你的票吗?
So it is all right if I have a little look at your ticket?
这里
Here you are.
不是吧 你要站一路?
So, wait, so you're standing the whole way?
没有座位吗?
-Yeah. -You don't have a seat?
买♥♥不到座位
I couldn't get a seat.
那我建议你去酒吧喝几杯
Well, in that case, I suggest you get hammered at the bar.
好主意
电影精选列表